Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayamin is one of the high-cost seiyuu actresses right now.
I'm not sure Toei wants trow huge load of money to make her voice Yamato for 6-7 years.

Last Year They Hire Aoi Yuki for Voice MC Precure (Nodoka/Cure Grace) which cost them a lot.

Yeah but Jimbei was shown volume 64 and Brook was shown volume 49. Franky shown alongside straw hats volume 43
Which has what to do with the voice actor hype, exactly?
And this panel was long after he officially joined, 10 years after he started doing the role.
Someone isn't aware of the era they debuted as the respective characters in the anime storyline... They appeared when social media isn't yet as common as these days...
What exactly are you trying to prove here? That the internet was too primitive to support marketing even 10 years ago? That there wasn't a whole WSJ magazine to promote the hot new voice actors for the hot new characters? Whatever you mean, that still doesn't change the fact that voice actor hype or lack of it has never been a factor in who's joining.

One Piece official youtube channel, One Piece official twitter, even Shonen Jump next week specially interviewed Hayamin for her role as Yamato. If Yamato / Hayamin isn’t that special, they can just go celebrating 100 comic release special with existing Mugiwaras, especially Tanaka Mayumi-san since she’s Luffy’s VA

Hayamin is one of the high-cost seiyuu actresses right now.
I'm not sure Toei wants trow huge load of money to make her voice Yamato for 6-7 years.

Last Year They Hire Aoi Yuki for Voice MC Precure (Nodoka/Cure Grace) which cost them a lot.
One Piece’s popularity is way bigger than Precure popularity. Toei & Hayamin already made the deal, which could also possible that Hayamin joins the VA casts without additional fee & considering join OP casts is already free promotion for her

One Piece’s popularity is way bigger than Precure popularity. Toei & Hayamin already made the deal, which could also possible that Hayamin joins the VA casts without additional fee & considering join OP casts is already free promotion for her
This makes me wonder whether someone would be willing to take a lower rate for something as long term as OP, just for the stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.