Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So his father figure Kinemon who's looked after him his whole life gets kicked to the curb for a random lady he met a few hours ago because one line to shinobu proves she understands Oden better than the 9 people who actually knew him? And she will give up on her dream to stay with momo because the scabbards who already dedicated their lives to him are such poor role models that all 9 of them can't guide Momo well enough?
Also, everything Yamato knows about Oden she read in a book... which she gave to Momonosuke.

So it's been said a few times that there's a lot of Carrot fans who are afraid to post here because of the fervor of the Yamato crew. I don't want to make people feel like they can't post their thoughts and opinions, and I also don't want this thread to just become the Yamato circle jerk thread. I'd like to say to anyone just observing that the reason Yamato fans treat people like Dizzy and Wiwi so harshly is because they are intentionally obnoxious. For example, the way they say Yamao instead of her name just to be extra irritating. If you post pro Carrot/Anti Yamato stuff and you're respectful about it, the Yamato crew would respond in kind. I know a couple of my friends are kind of assholes anyway, but if you get flamed for a respectful argument I'll have your back at least. For good examples of how to make respectful arguments about this stuff look at the posts of @Shift , as they are generally highly regarded in the Yamato fanbase for being reasonable and respectful. I hope to see you guys posting here soon.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So it's been said a few times that there's a lot of Carrot fans who are afraid to post here because of the fervor of the Yamato crew. I don't want to make people feel like they can't post their thoughts and opinions, and I also don't want this thread to just become the Yamato circle jerk thread. I'd like to say to anyone just observing that the reason Yamato fans treat people like Dizzy and Wiwi so harshly is because they are intentionally obnoxious. For example, the way they say Yamao instead of her name just to be extra irritating. If you post pro Carrot/Anti Yamato stuff and you're respectful about it, the Yamato crew would respond in kind. I know a couple of my friends are kind of assholes anyway, but if you get flamed for a respectful argument I'll have your back at least. For good examples of how to make respectful arguments about this stuff look at the posts of @Shift , as they are generally highly regarded in the Yamato fanbase for being reasonable and respectful. I hope to see you guys posting here soon.
I don’t even know what a “Wiwi” is, but I’ve definitely said before that dizzy gives all Carrot fans a horrible name and I’d disassociate with him as quickly as possible if I was one. Still blows my mind that someone who openly admitted he only comes here to hurt people’s feelings and make shoddy arguments for the sake of trolling has the minuscule balls to say Yamato fans are the ones who get special treatment or lighter punishments, takes a real delusional bitch to act the way he does and still accuse others of behaving badly.

I don’t even know what a “Wiwi” is, but I’ve definitely said before that dizzy gives all Carrot fans a horrible name and I’d disassociate with him as quickly as possible if I was one. Still blows my mind that someone who openly admitted he only comes here to hurt people’s feelings and make shoddy arguments for the sake of trolling has the minuscule balls to say Yamato fans are the ones who get special treatment or lighter punishments, takes a real delusional bitch to act the way he does and still accuse others of behaving badly.
HE SAID I DONT KNOW WHAT A WIWI IS. IM SCREAMING:milaugh::milaugh:

OK guys, Yamato definitely is the next Straw Hat member. Let's just go to the next step and discuss whether will be there is more members or not
I doubt it, in fact I feel like Oda is only pushing for 10 because he already made the set up for it. Best case scenario Vivi comes back for a while
Post automatically merged:

- Momo must learn to be better than Oden and not repeat his mistakes
- This is why the best person to learn from is someone who idolizes Oden and wants to act exactly like him

:lulz: anti Yamato mental gymnastics get funnier every week
There are peopole that still think she will have to stay and protect Wano even though Momo is a giant fucking dragon now:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.