Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, Yamato definitely is the next Straw Hat member. Let's just go to the next step and discuss whether will be there is more members or not
I guess there's still ground for Carrot to tag along at least momentarily probably prominently depending on how she feels about Pedro's revenge as well as returning to Zou. She might wish to avenge him further by dealing with all the Beast Pirates movement... or not.

Carrot in the battle against BB crew, " oh no i have to run i will lose very badly right here, this guys are so much powerfull than me".

Yamato in the battle against BB Crew," oh you one of Ten titanic Captains from this fat guy crew? Well come i will sending your all ass over New World, you will want to go to Paradise".
Before the clashes begin, BB launches an attack:

With Carrot:
Carrot: "We're doomed!" *cries and hugs Nami in desperation*
Nami: "No!"
Nami/Carrot: "Help us!"

With Yamato:
Yamato: "Hey Shimotsuki-kun, let's go!" *prepares her kanabo*
Zoro: "Don't tell me what to do Yamao!" *prepares his Enma*
Zoro/Yamato: "Oni Hantei!" *an attack similar to Hakai*

Carrot in the battle against BB crew, " oh no i have to run i will lose very badly right here, this guys are so much powerfull than me".

Yamato in the battle against BB Crew," oh you one of Ten titanic Captains from this fat guy crew? Well come i will sending your all ass over New World, you will want to go to Paradise".
Before the clashes begin, BB launches an attack:

With Carrot:
Carrot: "We're doomed!" *cries and hugs Nami in desperation*
Nami: "No!"
Nami/Carrot: "Help us!"

With Yamato:
Yamato: "Hey Shimotsuki-kun, let's go!" *prepares her kanabo*
Zoro: "Don't tell me what to do Yamao!" *prepares his Enma*
Zoro/Yamato: "Oni Hantei!" *an attack similar to Hakai*
Yamao, in Blackbeard arc

Yamao: I am Oden!!!
Blackbeard: Last time we were in same ship, Oden san wasn't this retarded. Who is this idiot?
Luffy: She is Yamao.

Status
Not open for further replies.