Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not into furry's :endthis:
I think I used the wrong word :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

For a New World recruit?
:gonope: Mid tier
:goyea: Commander tier

The SHs are taking on the Yonkos (next would be the DF hunters/powerful guys scouts BBP, then the most balanced crew and potential Haki masters RHP) and an inevitable clash against the Marine HQ and even the entire armed forces of the WG is coming... Then you still prefer a major downgrade to Jinbe and a someone is still "too powerful"? :milaugh: "Too powerful" is exactly what the SHs lack and need...

The grass eater isn't even a mid tier... Take note that Chopper did better against Queen and Peros than Carrot and Wanda in Sulong did against Peros...
Nah the strawhats are doing just fine.

And yes, Robin was a side character in alabasta, only a fool would deny that.
Agreed. Everybody else is stupid to think that Robin was one of the enigmatic villainesses who had had her own agenda, mysterious, and one of the best that has ever been introduced where back then only Alvida, Vivi as Miss Wednesday, and Mikita who were quite considered as villainess; that Robin personally came from Alabasta to Whiskey Peak to remind the Straw Hats, personally saved Luffy from his 1st defeat from Crocodile & questioning the Will of D where it was first being mentioned, personally captured Vivi, let Chopper & Sanji saved the rest of the crew who got captured, faced Tashigi & almost broken down mentally, finally shown her ability to read Poneglyph, betrayed by Crocodile, about to let herself die only to be saved by Luffy.

You’re the only smart ass analyst here, yet you can’t differentiate “feats” with “feets”. Bravo. A total smart ass indeed.

and actually people on AP forum completely understood why you’re banned. They consider you were a troll, and toxic. That pretty much explained why.

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
But guys Carrot is not for the weak trio but the mid. She is strong as hell, do I need to remind you of her feets?

Yamato is Commander level easy.. I think Yamato is just too powerful

oh you are the meme lord.. oh yes you are ! Good meme lord !

Actually they didn't understand why I got banned lol they were not having fun

Look out is an important job because it saved the strawhat in whole cake, without this post, they wouldn't have survived. Of course if Oda was to confirmed the post, Carrot would be confirmed as well, this would not be fun. That's why you have to look at the story.

And yes, Robin was a side character in alabasta, only a fool would deny that.

Yes
You seem to have a serious issue with pushing your opinions as facts, constantly bringing up Oda as if it helps your point somehow. It doesn't.

Throughout the entire manga, Oda has never drawn attention to the lookout position. In an SBS, Oda himself has said that all the SHs do the lookout position in shifts since they have different posts. On numerous occasions, we've seen Usopp use binoculars since he has good eyesight and he wasn't around in WCI.

You seem to have a serious issue with pushing your opinions as facts, constantly bringing up Oda as if it helps your point somehow. It doesn't.

Throughout the entire manga, Oda has never drawn attention to the lookout position. In an SBS, Oda himself has said that all the SHs do the lookout position in shifts since they have different posts. On numerous occasions, we've seen Usopp use binoculars since he has good eyesight and he wasn't around in WCI.
"Oda has never drawn attention to the lookout position." :milaugh::luffylaugh:

Agreed. Everybody else is stupid to think that Robin was one of the enigmatic villainesses who had had her own agenda, mysterious, and one of the best that has ever been introduced where back then only Alvida, Vivi as Miss Wednesday, and Mikita who were quite considered as villainess; that Robin personally came from Alabasta to Whiskey Peak to remind the Straw Hats, personally saved Luffy from his 1st defeat from Crocodile & questioning the Will of D where it was first being mentioned, personally captured Vivi, let Chopper & Sanji saved the rest of the crew who got captured, faced Tashigi & almost broken down mentally, finally shown her ability to read Poneglyph, betrayed by Crocodile, about to let herself die only to be saved by Luffy.

You’re the only smart ass analyst here, yet you can’t differentiate “feats” with “feets”. Bravo. A total smart ass indeed.

and actually people on AP forum completely understood why you’re banned. They consider you were a troll, and toxic. That pretty much explained why.
having an agenda does not make a character goes from side to major dude

But guys Carrot is not for the weak trio but the mid. She is strong as hell, do I need to remind you of her feets?

Yamato is Commander level easy.. I think Yamato is just too powerful
I know her feats very well and know her feats don’t make her close to mid trio. Carrot is clearly on the same level as the weak trio even current Nami and Chopper with a prolonged Monster point surpassed her it only leaves her with Usopp who as soon as he gets his next PU will leave her in the dust along the rest of the weak trio. Yamato being YC lvl at least which she is more than clearly stronger than your average YC tbh is the one thing the SHs need…

Yeah, sometimes.
Are you listening to yourself every time? Since you pretty much ignore everything from the others so far.
What should I pay attention to what you say when you ignore the story? You said "Carrot contributed to nothing" well:

- She saved Chopper and Nami
- She helped conquer the mirror world
- She helped the crew during the wedding ceremony
- She saved the crew while being in a pinch

If you consider that to be a "non contributions" I think we are reading two differents stories.

I know her feats very well and know her feats don’t make her close to mid trio. Carrot is clearly on the same level as the weak trio even current Nami and Chopper with a prolonged Monster point surpassed her it only leaves her with Usopp who as soon as he gets his next PU will leave her in the dust along the rest of the weak trio. Yamato being YC lvl at least which she is more than clearly stronger than your average YC tbh is the one thing the SHs need…
- Nami is glass canon and Carrot seems immune to electricity so - Carrot > Nami
- Usopp is tanky but he can't do s**t against the rapidity of Carrot - Carrot > Usopp
- Carrot is faster and more "aware" than Chopper in base form (something you can see when Carrot saves chopper and Nami in whole cake) and maybe stronger too (her clash with Zoro) plus she has electro, something that Chopper is not immune to. Of course Chopper has a stronger buff with monster point but not a rapidity buff sor I say - Chopper = Carrot
- Brook as the music advantage with Carrot but not the strenght and rapidity when she enters Sulong so I'd say Carrot = Brook
- Robin can take a huge devil form, but she is still glass canon and not immune to electricity. Against the speed, the strengh and the electro of Carrot in Sulong, Robin is done - Carrot > Robin
- Franky is stronger that Carrot but not as fast. Plus the electro is perfect to makes electrical damage to Franky's cybernetic. In Sulong and if Carrot does not get caught, Carrot has a shot. Carrot = Franky with the advantage for Franky.
- Jinbe is stronger than Carrot in base form clearly but when she enters Sulong form, Jinbe would be overwhelmed by her speed and her electro. Same, if she doesn't get caught in Sulong, Carrot has a chance with usure. Jinbe > Carrot but with an asterix*
- The rest are beyond her power limit for now.

What should I pay attention to what you say when you ignore the story? You said "Carrot contributed to nothing" well:

- She saved Chopper and Nami
- She helped conquer the mirror world
- She helped the crew during the wedding ceremony
- She saved the crew while being in a pinch

If you consider that to be a "non contributions" I think we are reading two differents stories.
How about in Wano? Must be hard to find one since she only get like a slightly more panels than Sunny Go

- Nami is glass canon and Carrot seems immune to electricity so - Carrot > Nami
- Usopp is tanky but he can't do s**t against the rapidity of Carrot - Carrot > Usopp
- Carrot is faster and more "aware" than Chopper in base form (something you can see when Carrot saves chopper and Nami in whole cake) and maybe stronger too (her clash with Zoro) plus she has electro, something that Chopper is not immune to. Of course Chopper has a stronger buff with monster point but not a rapidity buff sor I say - Chopper = Carrot
- Brook as the music advantage with Carrot but not the strenght and rapidity when she enters Sulong so I'd say Carrot = Brook
- Robin can take a huge devil form, but she is still glass canon and not immune to electricity. Against the speed, the strengh and the electro of Carrot in Sulong, Robin is done - Carrot > Robin
- Franky is stronger that Carrot but not as fast. Plus the electro is perfect to makes electrical damage to Franky's cybernetic. In Sulong and if Carrot does not get caught, Carrot has a shot. Carrot = Franky with the advantage for Franky.
- Jinbe is stronger than Carrot in base form clearly but when she enters Sulong form, Jinbe would be overwhelmed by her speed and her electro. Same, if she doesn't get caught in Sulong, Carrot has a chance with usure. Jinbe > Carrot but with an asterix*
- The rest are beyond her power limit for now.
- This Nami is glass canon is BS. She has been taken hits over and over by Ulti to the head. Don’t even try claim Carrot has ever showed as strong as these headbuts. Being able to produce electricity doesn’t make you immune especially against Nami’s huge thunder bolts.
-Current Usopp is probably somewhat weaker never said the opposite. However, it won’t take long for him to surpass her.
- Carrot doesn’t have the AP to defeat MP Chopper this form is tanky asf as well as
her electro attacks aren’t that powerful when MP is used . Speed is irrelevant when you can’t put down Chopper, and he surely has the power to do so the moment she gets caught. I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy, but Chopper no doubt is winning.
- Brook can’t handle Carrot’s speed? This man is all about speed… you should be worried about her. It’s not a matter of time before she gets blitzed and slashed. Her electro? Is countered, her sharp weapon claw? He has no flesh and it surely has no enough power fo put him down. Speed? Brook is all about speed.
- again thrown this glass canon as if you have any basis of it. And one more thing again what strength does Carrot has? She has shown no feat in that regard…. Speed? Robin is known as the worst enemy for speedster. She gets caught easily. And it’s not gonna take much for Robin to break Carrot’s back and win.
- I don’t even have to thro Franky and Jinbei as the weaker and those on close level to them have shown as superiors to Carrot.

How about in Wano? Must be hard to find one since she only get like a slightly more panels than Sunny Go
Without joking, how many time are you gonna bring up Wano ? We ALL know that Carrot was absent from Wano. - tho she saved Marco who was the reason everyone could go on the roof - I don't see any point to go back to the argument.

That's why I focus on whole cake, even if he made Carrot absent from Wano, what he did with her on whole cake does not just "vanish".

- This Nami is glass canon is BS. She has been taken hits over and over by Ulti to the head. Don’t even try claim Carrot has ever showed as strong as these headbuts. Being able to produce electricity doesn’t make you immune especially against Nami’s huge thunder bolts.
-Current Usopp is probably somewhat weaker never said the opposite. However, it won’t take long for him to surpass her.
- Carrot doesn’t have the AP to defeat MP Chopper this form is tanky asf as well as
her electro attacks aren’t that powerful when MP is used . Speed is irrelevant when you can’t put down Chopper, and he surely has the power to do so the moment she gets caught. I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy, but Chopper no doubt is winning.
- Brook can’t handle Carrot’s speed? This man is all about speed… you should be worried about her. It’s not a matter of time before she gets blitzed and slashed. Her electro? Is countered, her sharp weapon claw? He has no flesh and it surely has no enough power fo put him down. Speed? Brook is all about speed.
- again thrown this glass canon as if you have any basis of it. And one more thing again what strength does Carrot has? She has shown no feat in that regard…. Speed? Robin is known as the worst enemy for speedster. She gets caught easily. And it’s not gonna take much for Robin to break Carrot’s back and win.
- I don’t even have to thro Franky and Jinbei as the weaker and those on close level to them have shown as superiors to Carrot.
- Nami took one shot of Ulti and was almost out. Nami IS a glass canon. Carrot is immune to nami's electricity until further proof.
- Brook is about speed in straight lines. HE can't handle the speed of the Sulong. I did not talk about electro for brook as he is immune to electricity. But strenght wise, Carrot is better.
- Robin could catch Carrot, but Carrot has electro. One powerful attack is enough to let Robin ungrap her.

In one piece it's all about the context. You have to take everything into account, that's why I use the electricity against Franky but not Brook, even if one is stronger than the other.

Without joking, how many time are you gonna bring up Wano ? We ALL know that Carrot was absent from Wano. - tho she saved Marco who was the reason everyone could go on the roof - I don't see any point to go back to the argument.

That's why I focus on whole cake, even if he made Carrot absent from Wano, what he did with her on whole cake does not just "vanish".
Every single crew has their spotlight in an arc they were joining. Wano is the arc when we get a potential Nakama addition. Wano is the most relevant arc to be used to see who is the real potential Nakama would be.

And now here you are , asking to ignore Wano in order to make your favorite relevant. How unbiased

This thread should be closed for real:seriously:

--The only point to make about carrot joining over yamato is relevance and panel time ; already oda gives less panel time to other strawhats minus luffy/zoro/sanji/nami/usopp ; oda will barely give carrot any panel time so it doesn't take that much from the primary stawhats where as yamato will shine more in straw hat crew and oda has to give her relevant panel time and so on

Every single crew has their spotlight in an arc they were joining. Wano is the arc when we get a potential Nakama addition. Wano is the most relevant arc to be used to see who is the real potential Nakama would be.

And now here you are , asking to ignore Wano in order to make your favorite relevant. How unbiased
Rectification, Wano is the arc where a new crewmate will most likely join, not be officialized. If you want a image, see Whole/wano as the Alabasta of Carrot. Her enies Lobby will come after that. (even tho I don't think it will be that important)

Status
Not open for further replies.