Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Carrot the cute animal with fur is different than Chopper the cute animal with fur? Chopper is more than enough for Oda to sell cute merchandise. The only difference is Chopper more useful during Oni island raid.. can’t say the same for Carrot.
You mean Robin the gorgeous woman with boobs is different than Nami the gorgeous woman with boobs ? Robin is more than enough for Oda to sell sexappealing merchandise.

The only difference is Robin more useful during Oni island raid.. can't say the same for Nami.

(- I don't believe one words that I just said)

You mean Robin the gorgeous woman with boobs is different than Nami the gorgeous woman with boobs ? Robin is more than enough for Oda to sell sexappealing merchandise.

The only difference is Robin more useful during Oni island raid.. can't say the same for Nami.

I gotta be honest, I agree with you here. The "female Chopper" argument is pure bullshit.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Robin can fight and Robin is the only person who can read the Poneglyphs.

Nami is the navigator and it has been emphasized many times how rough it is to navigate the seas of the new world. She also is one of the two Strawhats who's opinions and counsel Luffy considers seriously - the other one being Zoro. Shown multiple times when Usopp left the crew and when Sanji left.

No offence but can't say any of that for Carrot and Chopper.

Good at least you don’t believe what you said… Can’t say the same about Chopper and Carrot tho.

"Female Chopper" sticks out because Carrot has nothing unique about her.

Talking animal? We got Chopper
Also a melee fighter? We got Chopper
Being cute with an obsession with a certain food item? We got Chopper
Can jump high? We got Chopper and then some
A transformation? Chopper has lots
Uniqueness to the SHs? Only Chopper
She simply doesn’t bring out anything unique as you said to the crew. Even if we say she doesn’t need one and she could be a combatant most of the crew are stronger. I would only give her the edge over Usopp who in all honesty if given enough time to prepare may take the W. Tho doesn’t matter since he will just grow far stronger than her by the end. He has the potential of being YC3, he has to if he wants to beat/surpass his father a YC3 and Van something lol from BB’s crew.

"Female Chopper" sticks out because Carrot has nothing unique about her.

Talking animal? We got Chopper
Also a melee fighter? We got Chopper
Being cute with an obsession with a certain food item? We got Chopper
Can jump high? We got Chopper and then some
A transformation? Chopper has lots
Uniqueness to the SHs? Only Chopper
Yeah, but their personalities are very different and it's a big tanky fighter who fights with pure strength vs a fast light one with electric claws. Comparing what we saw of Su Long Carrot to Chopper's fighting style is silly. And the asthetics of elegant su long form and the monster-like Chopper are like night and day.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
She simply doesn’t bring out anything unique as you said to the crew. Even if we say she doesn’t need one and she could be a combatant most of the crew are stronger. I would only give her the edge over Usopp who in all honesty if given enough time to prepare may take the W. Tho doesn’t matter since he will just grow far stronger than her by the end. He has the potential of being YC3, he has to if he wants to beat/surpass his father a YC3 and Van something lol from BB’s crew.
Van Auger lol(and no my name has nothing to do with that).

And yeah Carrot has yet to prove that she's even stronger than Chopper. Sulong form is extremely situational and even with it, she needed help to have a chance at beating Perpspero. She was also subdued by Brulee as well.

Yeah, but their personalities are very different and it's a big tanky fighter who fights with pure strength vs a fast light one with electric claws. Comparing what we saw of Su Long Carrot to Chopper's fighting style is silly. And the asthetics of elegant su long form and the monster-like Chopper are like night and day.
That’s just fighting style true it’s different, but Chopper is simply stronger. Can’t deny her fighting style is good yet is not good enough reason for her to join. Why settle down with weaker fighter in comparison to the crew if you can’t have someone much stronger?
Post automatically merged:

Van Auger lol(and no my name has nothing to do with that).

And yeah Carrot has yet to prove that she's even stronger than Chopper. Sulong form is extremely situational and even with it, she needed help to have a chance at beating Perpspero. She was also subdued by Brulee as well.
Imagine she joins… is Oda really gonna have every battle setting with full moon appearing?

The SHs be like : We ain’t going to war unless it’s in the open sky and at night just for you Carrot so you can use your Su long form so we have to wait and consider the timing on every battle lol.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That’s just fighting style true it’s different, but Chopper is simply stronger. Can’t deny her fighting style is good yet is not good enough reason for her to join. Why settle down with weaker fighter in comparison to the crew if you can’t have someone much stronger?
Post automatically merged:

Imagine she joins… is Oda really gonna have every battle setting with full moon appearing?

The SHs be like : We ain’t going to war unless it’s in the open sky and at night just for you Carrot so you can use your Su long form so we have to wait and consider the timing on every battle lol.
Blackbeard-Luffy
Shiryu-Zoro
Burgess-Jinbe or Sanji
Lafitte-Brooke or Nami
Van Auger- Usopp
Doc Q-Chopper
Avalo Pizarro-Sanji
Catarina Devon-Nami, Robin or Yamato(if joining)
Vasco Shot-Jinbe
San Juan-Franky
10th Titan

The BB are all hunting DFs are set to get fruits that will presumably counter their SH opponents. Despite all the advantages and taking the easy route like always, they still lose.

What narrative or thematic important can Carrot add to a BB fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.