Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the main topic of this thread didn't always come back to Carrot :josad:

We're really going into 2022 debating the same arguments people used 5 years ago so that it justifies her complete irrelevance for the last 4 years and counting.

Meanwhile Yamato gets new nakama arguments weekly and no one can properly denounce them.
I think until last strawhat is official a member of the team the discussion will be close

I wish the main topic of this thread didn't always come back to Carrot :josad:

We're really going into 2022 debating the same arguments people used 5 years ago so that it justifies her complete irrelevance for the last 4 years and counting.

Meanwhile Yamato gets new nakama arguments weekly and no one can properly denounce them.
It wouldn't have to If Yamato fans and carrot fans stop baiting each other to argue lol but everybody to horny to stop :finally:

I think until last strawhat is official a member of the team the discussion will be close
I don't have a problem with Carrot discussion, but its crazy how she's the main talk here when Yamato has a lot stronger arguments to debate over. Though tbf, its mostly cause the main troll here brings her up even when no one's talking about her.
It wouldn't have to If Yamato fans and carrot fans stop baiting each other to argue lol but everybody to horny to stop :finally:
If you want to talk about Vivi or Momo or whoever, please. It's a breath of fresh air I've been asking for since I got here.

I don't have a problem with Carrot discussion, but its crazy how she's the main talk here when Yamato has a lot stronger arguments to debate over. Though tbf, its mostly cause the main troll here brings her up even when no one's talking about her.

If you want to talk about Vivi or Momo or whoever, please. It's a breath of fresh air I've been asking for since I got here.
It’s because no one needs to convince others that Yamato is a good candidate to be a straw hat. Everyone knows that the only story left for her is to be a straw hat or to die.

I was hoping that someone came up with this "argument"

How about telling us what Carrot would add
So you waiting someone to bait you? Wow keep the sexual tension goin Steve :steef:
Post automatically merged:

So you waiting someone to bait you? Wow keep the sexual tension goin Steve :steef:
*wanting

*wanting
Omg *wanted

True but there's gotta be some good argument out there against her :josad:
The only good argument is that she does have a few death flags.

Everything from her opening sentence to Momonosuke to the way she frames her life after two people who sacrificed their lives for those they love.

Again it’s the only possible argument one can make against Yamato. Other than Meta Arguments like:
“Yamato is too strong having CoC coating that Blackbeard’s crews power will be laughably higher than any other emperor.”

The only good argument is that she does have a few death flags.

Everything from her opening sentence to Momonosuke to the way she frames her life after two people who sacrificed their lives for those they love.

Again it’s the only possible argument one can make against Yamato. Other than Meta Arguments like:
“Yamato is too strong having CoC coating that Blackbeard’s crews power will be laughably higher than any other emperor.”
Lol Kinemon was practically begging to die and you see what Oda did with that.

There's no way people believe Yamato will die to an explosion that Pell tanked, let alone Oda killing someone. They're probably baiting.

Lol Kinemon was practically begging to die and you see what Oda did with that.

There's no way people believe Yamato will die to an explosion that Pell tanked, let alone Oda killing someone. They're probably baiting.
It's more of people saying she'll die to Kanjuro's fire yokai mixed with the weapons. Getting boiled alive like Oden and Ace

Well for Yamato as per me there are only two good choices...she dies or she joins the SH. I used to think there is a very specific reason for oda to not give any hint about Yamato and introduce her so late with so many good connections... but I now believe there is no specific reason for that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.