Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the fact that Carrot hugging Jimbei in the picture of Strawhats, it means that she will come after him.
Then, Otama has wore the strawhat and that it's a foreshadowing in my opinion
And you forget that Kin'emon devil fruit would complete the strawhat devil fruit pattern with 2,9

At the end of this saga we will have the full crew with 3 new members, or at least 2 of them
Damn the end of this arc will be fire

Anyway some of them could also join the grandfleet. Who knows if they will come to wano.... I believe it's probable
Even if everything you said was true, Tama's devil fruit also fits 2,9 so kinemon can go back to his wife and stay by Momo's side where he belongs, making room for Yamato.
Post automatically merged:

Unrelated, but I wanted to mention since this is the main thread I post in, that I'm asking for an indefinite ban and sticking to PMs in order to avoid wasting time here. Hit me up if ya'll want to chat more.

Last edited:
I know but since she "irrelevant" no one who not a believer of her joining should not bring her up unless another carrot fan comes along and try to argue.....
You're essentially asking for a Yamato echo chamber, which is not a discussion. The whole point of this thread is to talk about the likelihood of all the candidates and that includes Carrot. People shouldn't be locking themselves to only spreading the agenda of who they want.

I believe the fact that Carrot hugging Jimbei in the picture of Strawhats, it means that she will come after him.
Then, Otama has wore the strawhat and that it's a foreshadowing in my opinion
And you forget that Kin'emon devil fruit would complete the strawhat devil fruit pattern with 2,9

At the end of this saga we will have the full crew with 3 new members, or at least 2 of them
Damn the end of this arc will be fire

Anyway some of them could also join the grandfleet. Who knows if they will come to wano.... I believe it's probable
Uh not exactly but those 3 (among others) were possible hints that someone who wanted to go outside her territory (Carrot traveled for WCI), befriended Ace (Tama was friends with Ace) and an Oden disguise (Kin indirectly disguised as Oden because he disguised as Momo's father) will join...

:myman:

If we'll even get an Elbaf arc.
LOL... It's like doubting if we'll get FI and Wano arcs...

Anyone think Yamato will hang on to the sunny as it's leaving similar to how Oden did with Whitebeard?
Possibly... But it would be funnier if Sunny is flying instead of sailing because that would shock Yamato AF... :milaugh:

Yamato interactions with each of the crew is going to be glorious and hilarious

:steef:
I can imagine her believing Usopp's lies, being amazed at Franky's stuffs, drooling for Sanji's foods, etc...

How'd you think the interactions will go?

Might start a thread on it but I'm so curious to how they'll go can totally see her getting in on the party actions Luffy, Chopper and Usopp usually get into dancing on tables with chopsticks in their nose etc.

:kobeha:
I have nooo clue whatsoever, but I find it cute that Luffy and Yamato are already acting like siblings :sweat:

I wonder how she'll get along with Zoro and Nami

Status
Not open for further replies.