Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
There's bound to be a big pay off since Oda is intentionally delaying their meeting :myman:
If we see her and Brook doing an Ice attack combo on the Fire Yokai then that'd be great for her stocks.
:goyea:

How'd you think the interactions will go?

Might start a thread on it but I'm so curious to how they'll go can totally see her getting in on the party actions Luffy, Chopper and Usopp usually get into dancing on tables with chopsticks in their nose etc.

:kobeha:
She'll 100% get into the same hijinks as them where Nami/Robin would not.

I have nooo clue whatsoever, but I find it cute that Luffy and Yamato are already acting like siblings :sweat:

I wonder how she'll get along with Zoro and Nami
3 Admirals attack Luffy and then Zoro, Sanji and Yamato stop them 'don't get in our captains way'

:finally:

Luffy and Yamato causing havoc on an island together with Zoro, Jinbei and Sanji trying to reign them in

:steef:

With Zoro he'll acknowledge her strength for being the daughter of the WSC and perhaps a training partner just the sunny has a constant sky splitting above them as the two AdvCoC users clash in a spar

:suresure:

Nami defending Yamato from Sanji's attempts to woo her which Yamato will be oblivious of while helping her bring out her more feminine personality traits I imagine but also being kindred spirits as they aren't exactly the girly girl type of characters themselves.

:funky:

Goda give me these scenes please!!!

:neesama:
Post automatically merged:

She can be Oden like and hook up with a certain lady, Hiyori. Kek
Zoro be like...

:crazwhat:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This panel is such a blatant tease.
I have said that Oda was a cruel bitch for some of the things he's done with Carrot (recent chapter being one of them).

But he'd be one truly sadistic motherfucker if he actually pulls the rug on Yamato joining. You have someone who literally said that they want to sail with the crew and has more than proven themselves. This person has been teased and teased to join for literal years, all to just say "Nevermind lol" at the last second.

What's happening with Carrot would'nt even hold a candle to that.

I have said that Oda was a cruel bitch for some of the things he's done with Carrot (recent chapter being one of them).

But he'd be one truly sadistic motherfucker if he actually pulls the rug on Yamato joining. You have someone who literally said that they want to sail with the crew and has more than proven themselves. This person has been teased and teased to join for literal years, all to just say "Nevermind lol" at the last second.

What's happening with Carrot would'nt even hold a candle to that.
At bare minimum, she has to go out to sea and leave Wano. It would be the biggest joke if Oda wasted all this time building up her desire to go on adventures only to have her switch up at the last minute. Its like Momo changing his mind on being shogun after the war is over.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
There is likely a possibility that the SHs will only meet Yamato once they're all in the same place... Can't think for any good reason other than a tag battle but maybe for Kaido to witness Yamato being accepted by the crew as their friend since she's friends with Luffy...
They're all gonna meet in Heaven after Onigashima gets blown up...
:pepecry:

How'd you think the interactions will go?

Might start a thread on it but I'm so curious to how they'll go can totally see her getting in on the party actions Luffy, Chopper and Usopp usually get into dancing on tables with chopsticks in their nose etc.

:kobeha:
Actually I was thinking that Nami & Robin will be like “finally, another girl in the crew” only for Yamato to act completely like a boy and might be hitting on them sounds pretty hilarious

She can be Oden like and hook up with a certain lady, Hiyori. Kek

I don’t get that ship I hate the drawings

I have nooo clue whatsoever, but I find it cute that Luffy and Yamato are already acting like siblings :sweat:

I wonder how she'll get along with Zoro and Nami
zoro and Yamato I can see them training together and possible sparring
Nami-looking up Yamato as an tough older sister . Possible go shopping with her alongside with Robin
Ussop- I can see her being naïve enough to believing some of his lies and maybe becoming his Training teacher for him in elbaf
Sanji and Brook- thirsty surrounding her character. Sanji and her would get along because there dislike of there fathers.
Brook especially asking to see her underwear. Yamato possible Headbanging when he plays out the music
Robin- I think she would fascinated into what happened to the oni race
Franky- she would be amazed by his inventions
Jimbei-I can see him as a voice of reason to her
Luffy, chopper, would be very curious on the island they land on. Luffy and Yamato might actually have eating contest

I don’t get that ship I hate the drawings

zoro and Yamato I can see them training together and possible sparring
Nami-looking up Yamato as an tough older sister . Possible go shopping with her alongside with Robin
Ussop- I can see her being naïve enough to believing some of his lies and maybe becoming his Training teacher for him in elbaf
Sanji and Brook- thirsty surrounding her character. Sanji and her would get along because there dislike of there fathers.
Brook especially asking to see her underwear. Yamato possible Headbanging when he plays out the music
Robin- I think she would fascinated into what happened to the oni race
Franky- she would be amazed by his inventions
Jimbei-I can see him as a voice of reason to her
Luffy, chopper, would be very curious on the island they land on. Luffy and Yamato might actually have eating contest
:lusalty:

Yeah, so it makes sense that we're discussing her since there's another Carrot fan here now.
Who? Cus I ain't talking about the carrot fans who basically gave up cus she ain't getting screen time lol
You're essentially asking for a Yamato echo chamber, which is not a discussion. The whole point of this thread is to talk about the likelihood of all the candidates and that includes Carrot. People shouldn't be locking themselves to only spreading the agenda of who they want.
A Yamato chamber when you can discuss relevant characters law momo kinemon vivi but nah we still got discussion carrot for??? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.