Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we should thank the deluded Carrot fans that makes this thread is more alive than usual. Imagine if all Carrot fans are sane, this thread would be dead for sure. They know they don’t have any good arguments for Carrot and they use their headcanon to attack Yamato instead. Talk about being sad. Well, at least we have laughing stock for the rest of the year

Zoro’s most prominent attack is Onigiri therefore Zoro should stay in Wano and open an Onigiri stall, using Rabbit meat as its main ingredient
:gokulaugh::suresure::mihanha:

Dizzy still having aneurysms over KNYs shitty ending and taking it out on Yamato, huh?

Never in my life have I seen a person give such hate for someone that isnt even real. We talk about that ''Hes punching the air rn'', but he probably does that on the regular to fight the demons that live in his head.

Absolutely pathetic. Cant wait for him to sleep on the kitchen floor crying when she eventually joins.

"Waaaahhhh dizzy does this, waaahh dizzy does that waahhh waahhh...
Waaahhh C4N does this, waah C4N does that waaah...."

Today I learn that Yamatards are bunch of crybabies... eh wait... Are you guys actually purposefully trying to act as crybabies, hoping to be babysitted like Momo does?
Bad news for you, your favorite babysitter is just fictional japanese drawing. She doesn't exist irl to babysit you all.

Today I learn that Yamatards are bunch of crybabies... eh wait... Are you guys actually purposefully trying to act as crybabies, hoping to be babysitted like Momo does?
Bad news for you, your favorite babysitter is just fictional japanese drawing. She doesn't exist irl to babysit you all.
The fact you use terms as yamatards for people who like a fictional character shows me that you are much more serious about this than we are.

But we are the crybabies right?

Isn’t it sad Topi that in your profile post you refer Carrot fans as “Carrotards” as you were having a chat with mad monk, saying that IRL you’re a Yamato4nakama but decided to troll here because you think Yamato fans here are clowns.

If you want to be a two face, at least make one of them beautiful

You defending your wife is really cute :blush:

Isn’t it sad Topi that in your profile post you refer Carrot fans as “Carrotards” as you were having a chat with mad monk, saying that IRL you’re a Yamato4nakama but decided to troll here because you think Yamato fans here are clowns.

If you want to be a two face, at least make one of them beautiful
I was possessed while typing that.
After trying to cosplay Siliwangi for 20 years non stop, his spirit possessed me and made me saying bullshit..

But the truth still remains: Yamao won't join any other group but Nine Red Scabbards.

Bro you’re just a clown

Dizzy still having aneurysms over KNYs shitty ending and taking it out on Yamato, huh?

Never in my life have I seen a person give such hate for someone that isnt even real. We talk about that ''Hes punching the air rn'', but he probably does that on the regular to fight the demons that live in his head.

Absolutely pathetic. Cant wait for him to sleep on the kitchen floor crying when she eventually joins.
Damn. Can barely even remember ever talking to you, but I must've hurt you real bad to still have your ass this busted up. Not quite sure what KnY has to do with any of this, so I'm just gonna assume its the true source responsible for that gaping asshole of yours.

In that case :catblush:
"At Jump, Demon Slayer was really amazing. I enjoyed how it was able to save the feelings of so many people. Absolutely superb work. This is how I want manga to be. It touched me, somehow!" - Oda
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...praises-demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba/.167687

Poop Piece in decline:pepemy:

And here I thought me teasing Oda about the 2/10 Lano arc was all just fun and games. Never would've thought something so meaningless would shake some of his angels to their very core like this. But perhaps if you weren't a musty jobless discord mod these things wouldn't matter so much?
You defending your wife is really cute :blush:
Ain't you got feet to lick? :rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.