Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh, we finally got to 1000 pages!! It’s truly been a pain in the ass dealing with shameless perverts and stupid bullies (often the same miserable little bitch!!), and none of it is retroactively worth the trouble. Anyway, here’s to ten more years of morons whining about fictional characters that make them sad; their tears sustain me in a way they’ll never understand :cheers:

And why that would be an issue if I was attracted to feet, especially in 2022? You always reply to me trying to insult me because I like feet. (No I'm not attracted to cartoons, I like real women.)

Why are you such a hypocrite? Why are you so intolerant in 2022? Grow up. How old are you?

Also why are you always triggered because a character in a cartoon will join a cartoon crew in this cartoon. Its just a cartoon. Whats wrong with you :rolaugh:
Everything is wrong with him, obviously
:akasalt:

Nothing has changed.

Yamato is a gold-digger,that has the same desire as carrot to travel around the world ,yet just like Carrot she has no redeeming qualities.

Zero dreams beyond adventures which isn't really a dream.

Sub par main flashback that didn't show naything for her role after Wano.

Zero good interactions with the other SH(not that it matters much for me ) and Completely ignored by Luffy in whatever she said to him.

He couldn't care in the slightest. He doesn't even name her correctly after her correcting him again and again.

Meanwhile Oda is building chapter by chapter the relationship between her and Momo. Such a coincidence that Oda builds her up to follow her own road instead of wanted to copy the road of Oden.

B-but I forgot ,she mentions she wants to go on adventures with Luffy so she must go. Silly me :yasu:
Wait guys, let's all listen to the guy with Kaido hentai as his avi!

Wait guys, let's all listen to the guy with Kaido hentai as his avi!
Tsk,tsk tsk.

And then Ymt trashboys dare to say others are toxic in their behaviour. :goatasure:

I am not going to judge like you ,but here a few things to learn .
No genitalia= Not hentai.

When you stan an anime character like you do with Yamato and in an anime forum to double that,it is better to not to try judge what Avi another person uses.
:wellwell:

Seems like the Yamato hate wave is rising lol
The problem with Yamato's character is the way Oda has written her. A girl acting like a guy. Utter stupid and bullshit at its finest. It would've been fine if she was a strong female character like Hancock, Big Mom and Devon, instead we got someone trying to pretend who she's not. She's obviously joining the SHs but what makes me dislike her is what I explained.

The problem with Yamato's character is the way Oda has written her. A girl acting like a guy. Utter stupid and bullshit at its finest. It would've been fine if she was a strong female character like Hancock, Big Mom and Devon, instead we got someone trying to pretend who she's not. She's obviously joining the SHs but what makes me dislike her is what I explained.
Wdym? Women can't be tomboyish?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
See, shit like this is why the whiny pervert cunt bothers me…there are plenty of rational, friendly people with legitimate gripes about Yamato, and they can express them without belittling other real people, so it IS possible to not act like that little bitch and still get your point across, we need more folks like you in here :cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's not the problem.

I don't know the definition of a tomboy but to my knowledge, a Tomboyish girl ain't looking like Yamato. Her dress even tho mimicking Oden clearly suggests Oda will love to use her for merch buys from horny virgins.

The only thing that's killing her character is "I am Oden". She is not her own character.

It’s less about her acting like a guy but more about her actively trying to just be someone else that makes it lame

That's not the problem.

I don't know the definition of a tomboy but to my knowledge, a Tomboyish girl ain't looking like Yamato. Her dress even tho mimicking Oden clearly suggests Oda will love to use her for merch buys from horny virgins.

The only thing that's killing her character is "I am Oden". She is not her own character.
Yes, what's killing her is "I'm Oden", followed by "I'm not a girl I'm a guy".
A tomboy girl has manly characteristics, at the end of the day, she's still a girl. In the case of Yamato, she clearly denies that she's not a woman and that she's a man and acts like one, and keeps yelling "I'm Oden".
It’s less about her acting like a guy but more about her actively trying to just be someone else that makes it lame
It's both.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm not sure if she ever said that she is a guy instead of a girl but the Oden troupe is uber annoying and there is nothing on the horizon that suggests it may change.

A tomboy girl has manly characteristics, at the end of the day, she's still a girl. In the case of Yamato, she clearly denies that she's not a woman and that she's a man and acts like one, and keeps yelling "I'm Oden".

It's both.
Uhh no, tomboy is a female who acts similarly like a boy or likes more boyish activities etc. Not manly traits. You are wrong.

Uhh no, tomboy is a female who acts similarly like a boy or likes more boyish activities etc. Not manly traits. You are wrong.
If this is some sort of new definition thanks to the LGBTQ+, feminism, social justice influence than I disagree in every way. A tomboy girl adapts some guy's traits/characteristics, dresses a bit different (doesn't apply to all tomboys) and acts tough. She still shows her feminine side to people she's vulnerable with, especially a guy she likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.