Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luffy wasn't content with Yamao having a 0% chance of joining his crew. He had to go rub salt in a dead horse, and beat on the wounds. That's my MC. :luffylaugh:
>Yamato
"Luffy I was waiting for you.. let me travel with you, please. I suffered so much, just like vinsmoke sanji, I know your dreams and passions and I'm totally not a creep. Let me travel because of Ace...I love Oden, fans say I can be the logkeeper or sake brewer..."
>Luffy:
"I can't die yet. So many important people to me are counting on me to end Kaido's tyranny...Momo, Tama, Kinemon.. Oh, and we can't forget.. PEDRO, that guy who died 200 chapters ago"

doesnt he think kinemon is dead?
He's not naming his crewmembers as well btw...
going by your logic he doesnt care about the strawhats or even ace....
Why would he think Kin emon is dead?

And obviously he's not just naming every single person who's ever been important to him lmao. As I said, he's naming those who specifically played a role in shaping his will to take down Kaido.

It's like Nami for Arlong. Usopp for Kuro, Robin for Lucci, etc.

They're the ones who are driving him to want to defeat the arc big bad. But in this case, Yamao is irrelevant to Luffy. Her struggles and pain matters...but only as much as the suffering of every citizen of Wano. The real people he's invested in are Momo, Tama, Kin and Pedro. He's doing it primarily for them. Yamao's just an afterthought. And supporting character in Momo, Tama, Kin and Pedro's struggles.

B

Ballel

Why would he think Kin emon is dead?

And obviously he's not just naming every single person who's ever been important to him lmao. As I said, he's naming those who specifically played a role in shaping his will to take down Kaido.

It's like Nami for Arlong. Usopp for Kuro, Robin for Lucci, etc.

They're the ones who are driving him to want to defeat the arc big bad. But in this case, Yamao is irrelevant to Luffy. Her struggles and pain matters...but only as much as the suffering of every citizen of Wano. The real people he's invested in are Momo, Tama, Kin and Pedro. He's doing it primarily for them. Yamao's just an afterthought. And supporting character in Momo, Tama, Kin and Pedro's struggles.
Carrot won't join

Sanji saved the minks from their death from poisoning and it was Pedro who asked Sanji to save his kins, and I believe my boi will rescue the Germa siblings, Sanji's own kin, for the kindness Sanji showed. Ironically, it's the kindness of Sanji that saved the Germa now. I mean through Pedro. That would be a nice denouement to Germa's story.

How Pedro survived? it was because he consumed the Yuki Yuki no mi and was scattered to pieces after the blast. But being a logia user
he is still alive and his snowy body parts were hidden within the snowy terrain of WCI. This concludes the Yuki Yuki no mi story.

Oda being a master storyteller had this planned from the beginning.
Post automatically merged:

In more than two occasions, Pedro used the adjective Yashashi (kind) to describe Sanji. Just a trivia

Sanji saved the minks from their death from poisoning and it was Pedro who asked Sanji to save his kins, and I believe my boi will rescue the Germa siblings, Sanji's own kin, for the kindness Sanji showed. Ironically, it's the kindness of Sanji that saved the Germa now. I mean through Pedro. That would be a nice denouement to Germa's story.

How Pedro survived? it was because he consumed the Yuki Yuki no mi and was scattered to pieces after the blast. But being a logia user
he is still alive and his snowy body parts were hidden within the snowy terrain of WCI. This concludes the Yuki Yuki no mi story.

In more than two occasions, Pedro used the adjective Yashashi (kind) to describe Sanji. Just a trivia
Pedro is the snow on Onigashima

>Yamato
"Luffy I was waiting for you.. let me travel with you, please. I suffered so much, just like vinsmoke sanji, I know your dreams and passions and I'm totally not a creep. Let me travel because of Ace...I love Oden, fans say I can be the logkeeper or sake brewer..."
>Luffy:
"I can't die yet. So many important people to me are counting on me to end Kaido's tyranny...Momo, Tama, Kinemon.. Oh, and we can't forget.. PEDRO, that guy who died 200 chapters ago"
Heck, forget the dead man Pedro. I'd be willing to bet that Luffy's probably more concerned with how Kaido feels about all of this than whatever pain Yamao might have gone through. He's at least having fun with Kaido, which is more than he can say for his time with the Oden clown.
Carrot won't join
Every time you say this, Yamao brews Momo another cup of sake.

It's a good thought and reasoning. If Pedro survived unscathed then saving Sanji's siblings and perhaps others Book prisoners could be a priority. Though Pekoms' well being probably supercedes that.
Pedro teams up with Caesar Clown to escape WCI in a/this Cover Story. The Candy Punk Hazard factory was barely utilized and Caesar Clown is still unaccounted for.
Pedro being a Snow Jaguar would be nice but don't see when he could have received that power. Monet "died" in Punk Hazard. Did the fruit regrow on Zou? Or Nami's trees?

But I wouldn't be surprised if Pedro did have a power that he never shows. As you said, Oda planned these crewmates from the start.

Daily reminder that Dogstorm and Cat Viper's subordinates had more screen time against the Beast Pirates than Carrot.
Thats the hierarchy. Them 2 are the most important minks, them surviving because the world awaits them was crucial according to Pedro. So ofcourse their direct subordinates would be the next most important. No shame for Carrot in being among the average irrelevant minkfolk

Status
Not open for further replies.