Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people still think Yamato is joining after it got revealed Zoans have a Will of their own?
Post automatically merged:
It’s not really an issue.

Yamato’s got two main desires, to protect Wano and to adventure. She’s not going to drop either one. What will happen is that the two will combine. Yamato will need to go on an adventure to truly protect Wano from what will come when it opens it’s borders. Luffy’s the one who’s going to change the world, helping him on his journey is more important than staying behind on Wano on the off chance that Blackbeard or the World Gov show up.

Cause really, it’s not like Wano’s defenceless. The Scabbards and the samurai are enough to fight off all but two enemies- Blackbeard and the World Gov. If either of them do show up… Yamato isn’t strong enough to stop them anyway. There’s no point in her staying behind.

It’s like Jinbei leaving Fishman Island to go with Luffy. Longterm, that will save the fishmen. Short term, leaves them open to attack. Jinbei is still the Knight of the Sea, great protector and hope of the Fishmen, even though he‘s left them behind.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Do people still think Yamato is joining after it got revealed Zoans have a Will of their own?
Are you asking if we think the woman who ate a Zoan fruit years ago and has mentioned leaving a dozen times is still gonna do what she’s said she wanted to do?? Yeah, fuck nut, I still don’t see anything in the canon that indicates it won’t happen. You think Luffy’s gonna stop sailing the world because HIS Zoan fruit is gonna change his worldview?? This either works for both or neither, so choose carefully or you’ll get to be this thread’s main character for today.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
BREAKING NEWS: Since Zoan fruits have minds of their own and prevent people from joining the crew, Luffy and Chopper have both tendered their resignation from the Straw Hat Pirates to honor their Human-Human Fruits by doing the most human thing possible - dedicating all their free time to bitching about the dumbest shit in the world on an anime forum :chopoff:

Raizo has received too much focus for a side character or ally. He had two chapters named after him. 817 and 1046. And he saved everyone from the fire. Also Luffy and the crew where extremely thrilled to see a ninja. He makes the perfect Lookout for the crew with his ninjutsu and scroll storage techniques.

B

Ballel

Raizo has received too much focus for a side character or ally. He had two chapters named after him. 817 and 1046. And he saved everyone from the fire. Also Luffy and the crew where extremely thrilled to see a ninja. He makes the perfect Lookout for the crew with his ninjutsu and scroll storage techniques.
Remember Kinemon?

“Likes to stay up high” isn’t really going to convince me that Pedro was anything other than bland.

I’m not saying every Strawhat needs to be Franky or Brook- Zoro and Jinbei are pretty grounded characters- but Pedro really had nothing special about him at all. His personality is really very like Jinbei’s. But Jinbei then excells himself through his relationships through other characters and the effect that’s had on him- the other Fishmen in his background, Luffy, Ace, Whitebeard, the effect his inaction had on Nami.

Pedro though, Pedro was always just an obvious side character. Oda never really went into depth with him at any time. No real expansion of his relationship with Carrot, Pekoms, Bepo’s brother or Neko. A single page where he met Roger. Jinbei got to be with Luffy at his lowest moment and snap him out of it, Pedro and Luffy never had any big scenes together.
Yamato protecting Wano and adventuring will be as a member of SH pirates, Wano will be under the SH flag (the protection of the SHs) just like Fishman island is under protection of the SHs thanks to Jinbei.

I thought Pedro was cool, but I never got the vibe that he was a serious candidate…even if Luffy had asked him, he seemed content with how his (already few) remaining years would have played out. Giving him the opportunity to sacrifice himself for the new era was a very fitting and poignant end for his character, something I’m saying in the hopes that Oda doesn’t shit all over it by reintroducing him in this current cover story…
Naa my jew boi, u r wrong. He deserves more than the likes of Carrot and Yamato becoz he had everything a dream, a quirk, a sad past, a connection to roger/shanks, an unique design and fighting style. It will be a waste if he didn't join the future PK's crew

its because of the woke community and furtit lovers carrot rose to the fame. Sane ppl always supported Pedro and my theories even back from OJ times.

“Likes to stay up high” isn’t really going to convince me that Pedro was anything other than bland.

I’m not saying every Strawhat needs to be Franky or Brook- Zoro and Jinbei are pretty grounded characters- but Pedro really had nothing special about him at all. His personality is really very like Jinbei’s. But Jinbei then excells himself through his relationships through other characters and the effect that’s had on him- the other Fishmen in his background, Luffy, Ace, Whitebeard, the effect his inaction had on Nami.

Pedro though, Pedro was always just an obvious side character. Oda never really went into depth with him at any time. No real expansion of his relationship with Carrot, Pekoms, Bepo’s brother or Neko. A single page where he met Roger. Jinbei got to be with Luffy at his lowest moment and snap him out of it, Pedro and Luffy never had any big scenes together.
seriously are we reading the same one piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.