Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand why just because Yamato has the DF guardian deity of wano then she should stay to protect Wano and guide Momo when recent chapters is her basically telling Momo to man up. If momo wants someone to guide him he has the scabbards he also has Hiyori and Hyogoro to help him.

Worried about the WG might take over Wano after Kaido and the Beast Pirates are defeated? he has Zunesha for that who already said he will fight under his command Ch. 1041.

just imagine Luffy since 7yrs old dream of being a pirate then 10 years later after getting Merry and his own jolly roger randomly changes his mind "u know what? why don't I become a marine and follow my Grandpa footsteps instead?" that's Yamato if she randomly chooses to stay at Wano.

Yamato since childhood already declared her dreams of sailing the seas! 20 years later she still wants to even said it in Kaido's face.
Luffy was inspired by Shanks to be a pirate to become the PK u could say the same with Yamato who was inspired by reading Oden's journal.

I still don't understand why just because Yamato has the DF guardian deity of wano then she should stay to protect Wano and guide Momo when recent chapters is her basically telling Momo to man up. If momo wants someone to guide him he has the scabbards he also has Hiyori and Hyogoro to help him.

Worried about the WG might take over Wano after Kaido and the Beast Pirates are defeated? he has Zunesha for that who already said he will fight under his command Ch. 1041.

just imagine Luffy since 7yrs old dream of being a pirate then 10 years later after getting Merry and his own jolly roger randomly changes his mind "u know what? why don't I become a marine and follow my Grandpa footsteps instead?" that's Yamato if she randomly chooses to stay at Wano.

Yamato since childhood already declared her dreams of sailing the seas! 20 years later she still wants to even said it in Kaido's face.
Luffy was inspired by Shanks to be a pirate to become the PK u could say the same with Yamato who was inspired by reading Oden's journal.
Nobody actually believes that will happen, they're just in the denial phase of grief over Carrot.

Its not the guardian of wano in the same way Pell and Chaka are

The only person to mention it as the "guardian" is Kaido (the invader) who is shaping wano in his own image and stripping them of their culture

He want the Fruit to be HIS guardian for HIS version of Wano

Most people know Yamato is either joining or dying unless she has a massive change in personality. And since Oda doesn’t kill characters she’s very likely to be joining

Here's something no one is talking about. X Drake for nakama is a dark horse. Most people don't even consider him, and for good reason, but I think it's possible for him to be a Robin situation.

First of all, his plotline is strange and seems unresolved. He was one of the supernovas who was given more importance, but despite being a flying six and being revealed as an under cover spy, he's been the least important supernova in Wano. He acomplished nothing and had no real goals. He got betrayed by the world government, and then just disapeared. They made a huge deal about him joining the alliance, and then nothing happened with it. I've never been a Drake fan, but this really doesn't seem right. There has to be more.

Also, Drake has no crew, and might not be able to return to the marines. After Wano, he will be left with no purpose. The only connection of his we knew about was Coby. Maybe he will try and go with Coby's idol? Why even have the Coby flashback otherwise when it made sense for him to fight with the alliance anyway?

I think it's possible he will ask to join the crew, perhaps with ulterior motives as a Marine at first, and have his character arc in a Marine related arc in the future. Probably an arc related to Vegapunk.

I don't necessarily think this will happen, but I think it's worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.