Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point it's too late for a plot relevant reveal of him being alive. The mink plot is wrapping up. Cover story would be nonsense. A dead character Luffy dedicates an entire panel to remembering is not coming back outside of the actual story. And even if he did come back in the cover story, it would make him officially less relevant than Carrot.
No proof Pedro is dead. Only assumed.

Jinbe had a cover story. In fact, all of Luffy's crewmates were on a cover story. So no, it doesn't make Pedro less relevant than Carrot or any of the other "candidates". It could actually mean the opposite.

Current Cover Story already has Germa 66, Pudding, Oven, Brulee with potentially Pedro, Pekoms, ex-Nox Pirates, Ceasar Clown, Katakuri, other Book Prisoners, etc... could be the biggest cover story yet. Judge, Reiju, and Ichiji are not enough to deal with the Big Mom Pirates in their home turf.

You would be leaping for joy if Gear 5 Luffy would have said "Yamato" as well.
It's pure blasphemy for God Raizo to only have 5 votes. I shoulda named him 'Lord Raizo' since it rolls off the tongue better.
Put Pedro as a choice and I'll vote for Raizo too.

Pedrobi the Shinobi
Ninjaguardian

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Jinbe had a cover story. In fact, all of Luffy's crewmates were on a cover story. So no, it doesn't make Pedro less relevant than Carrot or any of the other "candidates". It could actually mean the opposite.

Current Cover Story already has Germa 66, Pudding, Oven, Brulee with potentially Pedro, Pekoms, ex-Nox Pirates, Ceasar Clown, Katakuri, other Book Prisoners, etc... could be the biggest cover story yet. Judge, Reiju, and Ichiji are not enough to deal with the Big Mom Pirates in their home turf.

Pedrobi the Shinobi
Ninjaguardian
Now vote for your lord and savior(never noticed Pedro wasn't there)

Raizo is the real MVP he’s definitely making Nakama
Of course Raizo next nakama is real...

Nah but for flat earther, science is irrelevant so I'm not surprised, people don't like to being told that they are wrong with knowledge on top of that
What knowledge? That blog is full of lies, gossips and black propaganda... Well, of course, you won't accept facts since you're living in your own delusions...

It's pure blasphemy for God Raizo to only have 5 votes. I shoulda named him 'Lord Raizo' since it rolls off the tongue better.
I think I should start a Raizo4Nakama blog that will contain legit and non-bias analyses...

I agree... Glad Pedro is added as well... But I hope pointless choices like Carrot, Pudding and Hiyori are removed...

I agree... Glad Pedro is added as well... But I hope pointless choices like Carrot, Pudding and Hiyori are removed...
Hiyori too?
:gokulaugh:

Let's gooo. Let's remove hiyori from the poll. It's more challenging that way. Predicting the one piece story is always a gamble to begin with
:cheers:

But Im still gonna push her tho. If hiyori is meant to be a SH, the narratives will be pickin up. If not then it's me who is delusional

It is as simple as that

Sounds like Somebody's JEALOUS!!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yamato's presence on Spreads still shits on Carrot.
Kek
You used to Carrot's Absence? Great Get used to it, because it's just going to keep happening.
Hahahahaha
Lmao.. sounds like your are salty my dude. xD

Like I said, I'm used to the absence of Carrot.. but this must have felt pretty bad for you lol

You lost again man this chapter also proves the Momonosuke is not joining the straw hats he’s gonna be shogun wano. As the flashbacks indicated and carrot still proving she has less importance in the future
That's not what the color spread is telling :myman:

Is he though? You know that as fact?? You'd have a point if Oda hadn't already showed multiple fakeout deaths. Plus Perospero survived the explosion which leaves open the possibility of Pedro's survival.
Pedro is dead. There is only one way to bring him back and that's through a ghost ability from Big Momo, nothing more. Pedro is gone.

At this point it's too late for a plot relevant reveal of him being alive. The mink plot is wrapping up. Cover story would be nonsense. A dead character Luffy dedicates an entire panel to remembering is not coming back outside of the actual story. And even if he did come back in the cover story, it would make him officially less relevant than Carrot.
+1

Are u telling Carrot got more character than Pedro or Yamato?
Pedro got characterized through flashback and choice and Carrot got characterized through action and personnality. So they are on an equal footing in term of characterization right now.

The storytelling is a proof.

Hmmm but she still doesn't have anything to show that she can beat them thou😩
I could invent on the spot at least three power up for Carrot to beat someone. Don't worry about the details, if Oda wants a character to join, he has the creativity do to just that.

cause our Yamato is getting better treatment in both anime and manga also when did carrot was on a cover pager by herself?
You know that carrot has a more "strawhat" treatment than Yamato in the anime right ?

What knowledge? That blog is full of lies, gossips and black propaganda... Well, of course, you won't accept facts since you're living in your own delusions...
Say "I don't know what I'm talking about" without saying it.

Lmao.. sounds like your are salty my dude. xD

Like I said, I'm used to the absence of Carrot.. but this must have felt pretty bad for you lol

That's not what the color spread is telling :myman:

Pedro is dead. There is only one way to bring him back and that's through a ghost ability from Big Momo, nothing more. Pedro is gone.

+1

Pedro got characterized through flashback and choice and Carrot got characterized through action and personnality. So they are on an equal footing in term of characterization right now.

The storytelling is a proof.

I could invent on the spot at least three power up for Carrot to beat someone. Don't worry about the details, if Oda wants a character to join, he has the creativity do to just that.

You know that carrot has a more "strawhat" treatment than Yamato in the anime right ?

Say "I don't know what I'm talking about" without saying it.
Nah not at all muh dude. The salt I'm tasting is your own tears.
https://images.app.goo.gl/kCNF3u5iekXPpV2s8

Now that Onigashima is drawing to a close, how do you feel about Yamato/Carrot/Momo/Tama joining?
Personally I feel like we might not get any new Strawhats this arc (other than Jimbei), but Yamato joining is definitely a big possibiity as well

Status
Not open for further replies.