Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(2/2)

Here I will present something that leads me to choose hiyori for nakama. But before that, I'd like to continue my last analysis. It would be such a waste to not let it be said.

ANALYSIS
I've said some analysis about sanji, luffy, and hiyori connection with mask theme

I'd like to continue my post about chapter 1044 in correlation to the mask theme

Chapter 1044,
- hiyori and luffy reveal their true self
- hiyori taking off the mask
- Luffy having "The Mask" abilities as reference

I remembered there are running parallel between luffy and sanji. So I checked sanji the moment he wore his r̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶u̶i̶t̶ mask. And yes I found some correlation between sanji and hiyori too

Chapter 931, sanji became O-soba Mask
Chapter 932, hiyori was seen wearing her kitsune mask

So it started with sanji and ended with luffy
:feelsokeman:

Again to answer the question, "why does oda randomly put hiyori in chapter 1044?"

Because it's not random. It's as intentional as hiyori kitsune revelation after sanji raid suit revelation
:myman:

It's always nice to see "arc character" has some connections with the crew outside narrative point.
:pepemwai:

Luffy and sanji are connected to hiyori outside narrative, but she is connected to zoro through narrative. Zoro doesn't have mask attribute/reference, instead it's zoro's rival, killer who has mask attribute. Lol
I thought I've finished those analysis, but I got some more about it. Especially for sanji and hiyori connection.

Sanji always hate his family and he hate his father's name "vinsmoke". The time he broke his raid suit (mask in this context) is the moment he had his determination for never wanted belong to germa.

On the other hand, the moment hiyori put off her mask, she said her full name and she is always proud of her father name "kozuki"

That's a good contrast between sanji and hiyori
:watchout:

If there is a connection between hiyori and luffy regarding family name, I think it will be about the importance of D family and kozuki family, I remember saying "D no ichizoku" and "kozuki ichizoku" is the only family which are specifically written in vivre card. Some other king, queen, prince or princess are only written in vivre card with "royal" or "ex-royal" or "noble" or "tenryuubito" etc.

Some trivia too. Sanji is always attracted by beautiful woman, hiyori/komurasaki makes people fall for her. Luffy doesn't even interested in something like that.

POTENTIAL PLOT

Wano arc was started at the same time with reverie which is mostly related to politics and kingdoms. meanwhile wano is also a kingdom but isolated from the outside world. I'm kinda hoping and believing we'll get something from wano to develop reverie issue, either a crewmate, information, or some world changing event.

Vivi, sabo, hancock are having tight situation. Why?
Vivi problem may comes from cobra plot
Sabo from kuma plot
Hancock from warlord abolition

Before reverie, cobra want to ask something WG about what nefertari family do in the past. Imo It is better if nefertari to meet kozuki instead. Because kozuki is the one that gave them the poneglyph

Hancock plot may leads her to tenryuubito again. Some tenryuubito are kinda like orochi, so... Imo it is better if hiyori meet her

Kuma plot.
SHs probably got some feeling toward their savior. But what about the new SHs? Imo it is good to have them interacted with kuma too.
Jinbe. Kuma is a slave just like fisher tiger. He is also a warlord
Pedro. Kuma guarded sunny go, he sent SHs away from danger, he said he doesn't have much time. Kinda felt like pedro
Hiyori. Kuma is a king but got humiliated by tenryuubito. He is just like idiot lord oden

SOME THEORIES
I've present some parallels between perona and hiyori. Those are for this theory
Perona
- ghost ( komurasaki ) princess (hiyori)
- easter egg: she has same eyes and pink hair just like toko
- there are some other parallel but that for my other post
The theory is about foreshadowing of last 4 SHs. Yon kaijin / mysterious four which are moria, hogback, absalom, and perona.

I was so sure about jinbe and pedro joining, then I rewatch thriller bark and I get the same vibes of jinbe and pedro from moria and absalom. So I started some analysis between perona and hiyori and yes I get those parallel.

Coincidentally, we got some screen time for absalom, moria, and perona (And mihawk) during wano arc

Here some quick parallel, (it may be too long if I have to say it all)
- Pedro died, not for long, absalom also died
- moria came to BB, Jinbe came back to our crew
- perona left mihawk to meet moria, hiyori left denjiro then she meet kawamatsu

By the time I get some similar vibes (jinbe-kawamatsu) (mihawk-denjiro, but not that strong for this connection). Since mihawk kinda felt like has some red flag for him and all scabbards other than kawamatsu and denjiro, have been struggled doing something, so maybe denjiro also has some red flag. But it is just speculation tho. Not even a theory. I kinda hoping orochi got one more live because yamata no orochi tails also has some importance in the mythology

That's it for now, but I'm still optimistic in my lady venus chance tho
(2/2)

Last edited:
(2/2)

Here I will present something that leads me to choose hiyori for nakama. But before that, I'd like to continue my last analysis. It would be such a waste to not let it be said.

ANALYSIS
I've said some analysis about sanji, luffy, and hiyori connection with mask theme

I thought I've finished those analysis, but I got some more about it. Especially for sanji and hiyori connection.

Sanji always hate his family and he hate his father's name "vinsmoke". The time he broke his raid suit (mask in this context) is the moment he had his determination for never wanted belong to germa.

On the other hand, the moment hiyori put off her mask, she said her full name and she is always proud of her father name "kozuki"

That's a good contrast between sanji and hiyori
:watchout:

If there is a connection between hiyori and luffy regarding family name, I think it will be about the importance of D family and kozuki family, I remember saying "D no ichizoku" and "kozuki ichizoku" is the only family which are specifically written in vivre card. Some other king, queen, prince or princess are only written in vivre card with "royal" or "ex-royal" or "noble" or "tenryuubito" etc.

Some trivia too. Sanji is always attracted by beautiful woman, hiyori/komurasaki makes people fall for her. Luffy doesn't even interested in something like that.

POTENTIAL PLOT

Wano arc was started at the same time with reverie which is mostly related to politics and kingdoms. meanwhile wano is also a kingdom but isolated from the outside world. I'm kinda hoping and believing we'll get something from wano to develop reverie issue, either a crewmate, information, or some world changing event.

Vivi, sabo, hancock are having tight situation. Why?
Vivi problem may comes from cobra plot
Sabo from kuma plot
Hancock from warlord abolition

Before reverie, cobra want to ask something WG about what nefertari family do in the past. Imo It is better if nefertari to meet kozuki instead. Because kozuki is the one that gave them the poneglyph

Hancock plot may leads her to tenryuubito again. Some tenryuubito are kinda like orochi, so... Imo it is better if hiyori meet her

Kuma plot.
SHs probably got some feeling toward their savior. But what about the new SHs? Imo it is good to have them interacted with kuma too.
Jinbe. Kuma is a slave just like fisher tiger. He is also a warlord
Pedro. Kuma guarded sunny go, he sent SHs away from danger, he said he doesn't have much time. Kinda felt like pedro
Hiyori. Kuma is a king but got humiliated by tenryuubito. He is just like idiot lord oden

SOME THEORIES
I've present some parallels between perona and hiyori. Those are for this theory

The theory is about foreshadowing of last 4 SHs. Yon kaijin / mysterious four which are moria, hogback, absalom, and perona.

I was so sure about jinbe and pedro joining, then I rewatch thriller bark and I get the same vibes of jinbe and pedro from moria and absalom. So I started some analysis between perona and hiyori and yes I get those parallel.

Coincidentally, we got some screen time for absalom, moria, and perona (And mihawk) during wano arc

Here some quick parallel, (it may be too long if I have to say it all)
- Pedro died, not for long, absalom also died
- moria came to BB, Jinbe came back to our crew
- perona left mihawk to meet moria, hiyori left denjiro then she meet kawamatsu

By the time I get some similar vibes (jinbe-kawamatsu) (mihawk-denjiro, but not that strong for this connection). Since mihawk kinda felt like has some red flag for him and all scabbards other than kawamatsu and denjiro, have been struggled doing something, so maybe denjiro also has some red flag. But it is just speculation tho. Not even a theory. I kinda hoping orochi got one more live because yamata no orochi tails also has some importance in the mythology

That's it for now, but I'm still optimistic in my lady venus chance tho
(2/2)
I'm sorry, I wanted to give this a chance, but even Luffy can't make this big of a stretch. This is the weakest nakama case I've ever seen.

We can definitively say Luffy likes Ninjas. Luffy has never shown that type of enthusiasm for Yamato, Carrot, Tama, Momonosuke, Hiyori, Caribou, Smoker, Hancock, etc... except to Raizo after he displayed his ninjutsu and Kin'emon's legs.

It's strange that Raizo can get this type of reaction but none of the "candidates" outside of Raizo can. Too bad Tama is not a bewitching kunoichi yet.

Past crewmates held Luffy's interest be it their strength, ship role, physical features, and/or connection to someone Luffy respects. There's reasons that connect why they were chosen.

Zoro: Koby and Alvida hyped Zoro
Nami: Navigator
Usopp: Shanks connection
Sanji: Cook, Strong
Chopper: 7 Transformations, Doctor
Robin: Life Debt, Flower DF (Oda's choice)
Franky: Shipwright, Cyborg
Brook: Musician, Laboon, Afro, Skeleton
Jinbe: ID/MF Ace connection, Strong

Jinbe's connection to Ace was more intricate than Yamato's or Tama's to Ace. Plus it makes Jinbe's connection to Ace not unique among the Strawhats if either joined.

It's also strange that there was only one other Helmsman introduced in the series in Jesus Burgess. Maybe it was Oda's way to intentionally hide and/or foreshadow that the Strawhats would have one in Jinbe.

Ship Guardians were mentioned one time as well with the Meowban Brothers. Could it be Oda hiding a future ship role?

A Ninja Guardian could create clones to stay on the ship or go out to scout. A Ninja Guardian can also have clones be lookouts. Nin Nin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.