Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that's literally what said, and it's literally not what I was accused off. Now look in the mirror and read the rest of your post.

I mean, Yamato fans have been attacking me all day, but have yet to address my point about her backstory.:peperain:
So you tell me...
Since when does the character flashbacks play a role in their joining? Luffy doesnt know or cares about the past of any of his nakama, and Tama barely had a flashback at all, it was like, 6 panels and all focused on Ace. The flashbacks are there to show why they are the way they are, from their dream to why it makes sense for them to join, and Yamato's flashback absolutely does that

You skipped something

:sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Nami was already a SH, dumb comparassion

G

Gorosei Informer

You are all going to hell. I can not believe you guys don't see how sinful being a Yamato stan means. Yamato is part of a plan by Shueisha to lobotomyze you all and you are all going for it like sheeps without asking questions. You guys are beyond help unless you REPENT for your sins and hate. I am so sorry you cannot see how being a Carrot fan is the only way.

GOD HATES YAMATERS.

:snoopy:

Calm down Naito.

:handsup:

Since when does the character flashbacks play a role in their joining? Luffy doesnt know or cares about the past of any of his nakama, and Tama barely had a flashback at all, it was like, 6 panels and all focused on Ace. The flashbacks are there to show why they are the way they are, from their dream to why it makes sense for them to join, and Yamato's flashback absolutely does that
and Yamato's flashback was as big as Kawamatsu's :catcry:
my point was that her character was sidelined to be Momo's cheerleader/reaction buddy when she was still a capable fighter
Her plot about being imprisoned by her father seemed like an afterthought and was never brought up while Kaido was fighting Luffy, or after he went down. In her own arc, getting this kind of treatment doesn't feel like a strawhat for me at all.
It becomes even weirder when you think that Luffy might have killed her father, all she does is smile to momo and luffy like :) and you realize that just last arc, Sanji not being able to leave his abuse family behind was portrayed in a very positive light.
It's no about the flashback, it's about how her character is treated during "her arc" that doesn't seem like she's being set up to become a SH

Guys, haven't you seen Carrot and Caribou in the chapter? They are there but covered by other characters to divert attention of readers...
Caribou has his spot guaranteed, he doesn't need to bother with showing up in the chapters

Yeah pretty much
No, he fought Krieg because he wanted and to pay his debt to Zeff

my point was that her character was sidelined to be Momo's cheerleader/reaction buddy when she was still a capable fighter
What would you want her to do? She had already saved the whole raid twice and fought a Yonko 1v1, and all strong combatants were down already, plus she is one of the only people that actually saw Kaido's full on defeat
Yamato's flashback was as big as Kawamatsu's
Did you forget how big Zoro's flashback was? or Usopp's? plus theres no reason to assume we cant get more later this arc or in another
Her plot about being imprisoned by her father seemed like an afterthought and was never brought up while Kaido was fighting Luffy, or after he went down
Why would it? Luffy doesnt know shit and its not relevant to the fight, plus we are only now starting to get the closure to the raid
In her own arc, getting this kind of treatment doesn't feel like a strawhat for me at all
Cant do anything for you in that regard
It becomes even weirder when you think that Luffy might have killed her father, all she does is smile to momo and luffy like :) and you realize that just last arc, Sanji not being able to leave his abuse family behind was portrayed in a very positive light.
Its almost like they are 2 different characters, and while Sanji was mistreated he managed to leave and find a new father while Yamato spent 20 years living with a monster, plus Kaido is definitely not dead

Last edited:
No mention of Kurozumis? :queenhear:
Come on now, you said I keep saying she's the last member of the Kurozumis, you should be able to get a better example than that.

Let me save your time
That was my only hint, I've never revealed this hidden truth until now
I've never hinted at it after that.
But you chose to attack the messenger with lies because you can't argue with the truth
You might think that you'll not face consequences
That you have no blame for that's common practice among your people

But let me tell you
You are not ready for the Post-Wano Revelations
We both know damn well what you meant by that. Gtfo with that weak-ass damage control, no one is dumb enough to fall for it.

What would you want her to do? She had already saved the whole raid twice and fought a Yonko 1v1, and all strong combatants were down already, plus she is one of the only people that actually saw Kaido's full on defeat

Did you forget how big Zoro's flashback was? or Usopp's? plus theres no reason to assume we cant get more later this arc or in another

Why would it? Luffy doesnt know shit and its not relevant to the fight, plus we are only now starting to get the closure to the raid

Cant do anything for you in that regard

Its almost like they are 2 different characters, and while Sanji was mistreated he managed to leave and find a new father while Yamato spent 20 years living with a monster, plus Kaido is definitely not dead
You're asking me how I would write it, but I'm only pointing out how things played out, she was sidelined

Again, it's not about the size of the flashback, but it and her character overall relevance to this arc conclusion.

Luffy knew about how her father treated her, and this fight should be the most important thing to happen in her life, but it doesn't feel like it

I get they are a different character, but my point is how the morals of the story would seem conflicting, it's not a hard refutation, like I said it would just feel really weird

We both know damn well what you meant by that. Gtfo with that weak-ass damage control, no one is dumb enough to fall for it.
I know damn well that you were full of shit lol
hinting at something once a week ago, and never having mentioned it before or after, is not "to keep saying" something.
You still can't back up what you said with further proves that you really thought that lying about it would be an easy way to dismiss my post. :giogio:

You're asking me how I would write it, but I'm only pointing out how things played out, she was sidelined

Again, it's not about the size of the flashback, but it and her character overall relevance to this arc conclusion.

Luffy knew about how her father treated her, and this fight should be the most important thing to happen in her life, but it doesn't feel like it

I get they are a different character, but my point is how the morals of the story would seem conflicting, it's not a hard refutation, like I said it would just feel really weird

I know damn well that you were full of shit lol
hinting at something once a week ago, and never having mentioned it before or after, is not "to keep saying" something.
You still can't back up what you said with further proves that you really thought that lying about it would be an easy way to dismiss my post. :giogio:
You can try to weasle out of taking your L as much as you want, but everyone here saw what happened:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.