Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
More than 16 years mate. I started learning about storytelling more 16 years ago, just like you, in multiple schools, degrees, projects and everything. and I never stopped learning about it.

So it might not look like much, but when I conceptualize something as important as "development inertia" or "Shadowings", the best course of action for you is to trust me.

Because by not believing me just by sheer hatred, you are actually putting yourself away from really understanding how storytelling works.

But mate, you do you.. it don't matter at all to me.
Learning for 16 years and being alive for that long are not the same thing, but I’m positive you don’t understand the difference :kriwhat:

He got the ONLY guaranteed one right, let’s be clear that it doesn’t take clairvoyant abilities to predict the main character of a paint-by-numbers hero’s journey ISN’T going to lose against a villain in the end.
And again, it's not about the prediction, it's about what lies beyond. It's about the reasonning behind it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And again, it's not about the prediction, it's about what lies beyond. It's about the reasonning behind it
You don’t know any of that either, and you prove it every single time you post a wall of “analysis” that always boils down to “My Carrot body pillow disintegrated after years of hugging it too tightly and now I’m making it everybody else’s problem” :zorothink:

Would you trust a method that works 1 out of 100 of times?
I'm talking about the method behind the theory mate. An hypothesis is just a guess.
Post automatically merged:

You don’t know any of that either, and you prove it every single time you post a wall of “analysis” that always boils down to “My Carrot body pillow disintegrated after years of hugging it too tightly and now I’m making it everybody else’s problem
:okay:

The method you use for your theories is different from the one you use for your hypothesis?
Yes completely. When i'm theoryzing I do a completely different work.

I could give you 20 hypothesis on the go for the future of wano, but it would be just guesses, I only took the most interesting ones here.

But a theory is something much much stronger

Yes completely. When i'm theoryzing I do a completely different work.

I could give you 20 hypothesis on the go for the future of wano, but it would be just guesses, I only took the most interesting ones here.

But a theory is something much much stronger
I don't see how you answer my question.
You use your hypothesis as basis for yout theory. When they fail you make another to fill the gaps. Is this the method i should trust?
So far you have been right 1/100, not a good start

You use your hypothesis as basis for yout theory. When they fail you make another to fill the gaps. Is this the method i should trust?
So far you have been right 1/100, not a good start
In reality I first use a question: "Why Carrot's treatment so abdormal for a regular character?" : I really use one hypothesis to answer that : "because carrot is joining the crew." I used that as an hypothesis because it's the best and simple explanation to the odd treatment.

The rest is just pure reasonning:
- "Do Carrot have anything to join the crew?"
- "Is the story hinting at Carrot joining the strawhat?"
- "DO Carrot have any dynamic with the crew?"

In short, I put this hypothesis to the test. I analyses it. I adjust it.

In other words, I try to disprove it first. That's why one of my first article is something explaining the precise moment where this theory will be proven false.

An hypothesis is a grain of sand. A theory is a brick.

In reality I first use a question: "Why Carrot's treatment so abdormal for a regular character?" : I really use one hypothesis to answer that : "because carrot is joining the crew." I used that as an hypothesis because it's the best and simple explanation to the odd treatment.

The rest is just pure reasonning:
- "Do Carrot have anything to join the crew?"
- "Is the story hinting at Carrot joining the strawhat?"
- "DO Carrot have any dynamic with the crew?"

In short, I put this hypothesis to the test. I analyses it. I adjust it.

In other words, I try to disprove it first. That's why one of my first article is something explaining the precise moment where this theory will be proven false.

An hypothesis is a grain of sand. A theory is a brick.
Lol word salad answer.
Your theory is just what i said, a jenga of hypothesis, and instead of letting your tower fall when a block is removed you put another jenga block, making the tower more twisted.

You need to stop taking copium mate.:pepecopium:

The fact that they always use that Carrot is friends with the crew thinking it means she will join the crew is one of the most ridiculous things I saw 😭😭 also everyone is friends with the crew. The fact that Yamato soon meet them and the impact that they will have after finding that she's is kaido's daughter I can't wait for it
I cant wait for Yamato and Zoro interactions

As a man of reason, given the evidence, reality is that you are wrong 1/100. So i will treat your words are shenanigans and will tell you only two things that may help you.

Touch grass.
Drop the copium.
You see that the problem. You are confusing theories and hypothesis. Can't blame you tho, the entire fanbase is making this confusion starting with top influencers

The fact that they always use that Carrot is friends with the crew thinking it means she will join the crew
Carrot is not only friend with them, Oda created a STRONG bond between her and some of the strawhats, it's beyond "friend".

The fact that Yamato soon meet them and the impact that they will have after finding that she's is kaido's daughter I can't wait for it
Still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.