Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot4nakma your so full of crap. Tama is not going to join the strawhats at all this chapter does confirm that. She is having tears of joy because the strawhats, there alliance, momo is taking his thrown and finally the scabbards are alive now her homeland has been liberated by them. On top of that she has a mom that will take care of her. Carrot is nowhere near where the strawhats are celebrating they are victory. She does not have a flashback regarding pedro's words. She is just crying with tears during momo speech. Rather than inviting herself to be member of the straw hats just like what Yamato is doing right now When Luffy wakes up it is likely he will give his approval for Yamato to join the crew.

On top of that knowing what Yamato did throughout the raid Luffy would be very thankful for what she had done. Without her involvement Kaido would kill everyone and the samurai would also lose the will to fight. The other strawhats would also give their approval as well hearing what yamato had done. Yamato asking to join the crew it is just like how robin did at the end of alabasta except she was not former enemy there's. Yamato is more inviting herself to be member of their team because helping them, being lock up 20 years and now she is free do what she wants. Yamato is not interested in taking over her father organization, she has been waiting for long time to meet luffy be part of his team. Yamato has been prisoner under father organization for 2 decades. Has very curious what outside world is like. She also knows about Luffy hidden dream that the other strawhats are not aware of. She does not want to sit around baby sit momo.

The strawhats are going to be entering a new world with warlord system being abolished. What the world government has store for them cannot be good for them. The enemies they are going up against are going stronger than earlier ones. So why not level plain field moving forward. Xdrake when asking if he could join as ally to them in this raid to strawhats Zoro, FRanky, Jimbei did not approve but Luffy was okay with it.

Luffy has never been character who never turns down someone request the only times he has ever done that in the story.

is when bartolomeo was asking to have a whitebeard type of relationship with the strawhats pirates. Luffy would not agree being father to his subordinates. That lead to the other characters in dressorsa to form their own sub division which ends up being the grand fleet under luffy's command.

When Jimbei ask Luffy to be the hero in fishman island. He did not like the idea being hero. Luffy was easily convince by jimbei if he does what jimbei says he will give him meat.

Last edited:
The best part is that we get to do this again next week when Luffy accepts her:cheers:
To be fair I do think Luffy accepting her will take a short while because of the Oden larp, I dont thing he will straight up refuse but he got tilted by it when they met, and I do agree that Jinbe bringing up Luffy's answer points towards it not being so straight foward. But she will be official by the time we get to the post Wano party

Nah man @CarrotForNakama must be some sort of elaborate joke that has hoodwinked us all.

No one can be so unaware that they can say Yamato’s a background character compared to Carrot.
he’s not a joke. He’s a whole damn circus
Post automatically merged:

Man was almost immediately banned on AP because they saw him as a troll. That wouldn't even surprise me. :ihaha:
he was perma banned indeed in less than a week joining AP
:joker:

It could also be a part of her own growth.

As she's sailing she's learning to become more herself than someone who she's projected the idea and personification of freedom as being.
Possible, only downside is that, even though I love her and like Oden, I would also be annoyed if she did the Oden larp all the time for the next dozen of chapters until she grew out of it :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.