Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But even when it comes to being 'fierce' @CarrotForNakama arguments are so poor that he literally has to 'invent' and pull new words out of his ass just to keep his poor arguments together lmfao! !
I just invent the words mate, not the actual narrative principle.. but that the problem when you don't want to understand something.. you stay on the surface. You don't dig up deeper :milaugh:

You also said that if Carrot doesn't join the crew, then you will leave Worstgen. So will you now leave or will you wait until you see Sunny away from Wano without Carrot on board? Or is that bullshit and something you 'invented' too?
You have your answer Here.. But I'm sure you won't check. Why would you, you don't care about learning :kata:

You said us Yamato fans won't be having any fun once the arcs ends and Carrot joins the crew and Yamato doesn't, yet now that time has come all I see in this thread now is Yamato fans having fun clowning on you. So tell me, are we not having fun??
Not yet mate, not yet :myman:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I love seeing Topi and Dizzy CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

:perocry:
@dizzy2341 Yet another person who thinks you’re a useless dickhead, your ignore list must be getting pretty lengthy…

vouching for a fictional character like there's no tomorrow for almost past 6 years yet you think you're sane
Not for a character, for a theory. In other word for an entire new vision of the story. And look... imagine if I am right, imagine if Carrot do end up joining.. imagine the earthquake this forum will have to face.

:kata:

I just invent the words mate, not the actual narrative principle.. but that the problem when you don't want to understand something.. you stay on the surface. You don't dig up deeper :milaugh:
It doesn't matter how smart you are or how deep you need to dig. If Carrot doesn't join the crew and Yamato does then your arguments and your so called 'narrative principles' aren't worth spit in my eyes.

Inventing words is just the 'icing' on the bullshit.

:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.