Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Still relative dude. It’s impactful to you and only you. You don’t get it. You just change your semantics and think that you have made your point. But the meaning behind your words does not change. Maybe it’s because French and English as languages are inherently different. Study English and try to understand the meaning behind the grade and not the meaning of every word as single one.
well said

Wasn't we telling you that she was about to bring luffy to the crew or they were to look for luffy 😭😭😭😂 let's not lie now and we told you that it's happening right in front of your eyes 🥴
Post automatically merged:

No it was about DESIGN. But ok if you are done following the discussion, I'm done discussion with your period.
Okay, mister know it all 🥴😒

Carrot for nakama fans should just accept at this point they got hoodwinked by Oda's editor Naito. Dude was the main editor during the latter half of WCI (when Carrot got all her "development" and screentime), and he was replaced in the beginning of Wano (when Carrot mysteriously vanishes from the story). Those dates are way too coincidental. As the main editor, he was the main source of help for the writing of the manga. The man was probably pushing Oda to include Carrot as much as possible and Oda did it just to placate him.

Oda probably meant for Carrot to just be a fun tagalong to go with the Alice in Wonderland theme of WCI (what's Alice without a white rabbit, after all?), then he was faced with this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/l4cdzk
Imagine having a literal furry telling you every week to include his underaged waifu in your prized magnum opus when you're already stressed with deadlines and lack of sleep and cramps from drawing. I imagine Oda was ready to drop the rabbit ASAP.

Dunno why I’m very invested in summarizing C4N’s 2100 or so craps once he’s leaving. I’m also curious: will it surpass 2500 messages before he leaves in tears of shame and sadness?
You know.. between you guys and me.. the one who is the most stubborn..

.. is not me.

On my end, I'm actually questionning myself every freaking hours to think if I should finally accept to say that Yamato could join or not.

But you guys.. DAMNN you are so full of yourself, you don't even take the possibility of not being right into account. That's not very safe I should say.

Carrot for nakama fans should just accept at this point they got hoodwinked by Oda's editor Naito. Dude was the main editor during the latter half of WCI (when Carrot got all her "development" and screentime), and he was replaced in the beginning of Wano (when Carrot mysteriously vanishes from the story). Those dates are way too coincidental. As the main editor, he was the main source of help for the writing of the manga. The man was probably pushing Oda to include Carrot as much as possible and Oda did it just to placate him.
Nah this is trivial. (and kinda creepy lol)

You know.. between you guys and me.. the one who is the most stubborn..

.. is not me.

On my end, I'm actually questionning myself every freaking hours to think if I should finally accept to say that Yamato could join or not.

But you guys.. DAMNN you are so full of yourself, you don't even take the possibility of not being right into account. That's not very safe I should say.
I never doubted you in a milisecond. Same like I believe a patient in asylum that he is a superhero. Anyway this is you being you:

:kawak::kobeha:

Oda probably meant for Carrot to just be a fun tagalong to go with the Alice in Wonderland theme of WCI (what's Alice without a white rabbit, after all?), then he was faced with this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/l4cdzk
Imagine having a literal furry telling you every week to include his underaged waifu in your prized magnum opus when you're already stressed with deadlines and lack of sleep and cramps from drawing. I imagine Oda was ready to drop the rabbit ASAP.
I never even considered the Naito shit :gokulaugh:

That's a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.