Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be frank, you're the most common people here who has the least (I say close to zero) reference on logic...

• Ryokugyu won't invade Wano...
  • They're already at peace with the people because they didn't become slaves... Some may have even left Wano but that's irrelevant...
  • That would be stupid, depriving Yamato of her dreams...

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

Yeah right, Oda refuses to make that background character join... :pepelit:

"Final arc" statement makes me think that Yamato may be the last... Though I believe Vivi will join the crew (doesn't matter if as a crew or not) going to Laugh Tale because she deserves it...

I say, Rockstar is like Hawkins in the Beast Pirates or Tamago in the Big Mom Pirates...

Mihawk would be Zoro's because Oda is setting up the Luffy-Zoro "parallel"... Sanji will fight Beckman to signify him as a bona fide YC1 tier...

Rockstar may be a rookie pre-timeskip, but like the SHs, he may have became powerful over the course of the story... Even Koby evolved from a fodder in MF arc to someone who became a threat even to the likes of Hancock...

Headcanon... Huang Piece logic doesn't work...

He prefers knowing why Carrot's cape is green... :pepecafe:

But your approach is wrong:
  • Not sure if you really read One Piece holistically, it looks like you don't... You either read Huang Piece or only "analyze" parts where Carrot appears...
  • You're desperately applying BS which doesn't always apply to every literary works...
  • You're trying to be ahead of Oda, putting words into his mouth...
  • You ignore how the story works to favor your own agenda and propaganda...
  • Too much copium is dangerous to your health...

Vol 101 SBS still confirms him as a rookie still

I'm hyped for the next chapter because it will definitely be the one that finally ends the debate, regardless of the result. The real hour of legends
Not sure about this.

at least he's taking his L with some decent trolling.
I already said, the theory ends at the end of wano +1chapter

I'll be frank, you're the most common people here who has the least (I say close to zero) reference on logic...

• Ryokugyu won't invade Wano...
  • They're already at peace with the people because they didn't become slaves... Some may have even left Wano but that's irrelevant...
  • That would be stupid, depriving Yamato of her dreams...

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

Yeah right, Oda refuses to make that background character join... :pepelit:

"Final arc" statement makes me think that Yamato may be the last... Though I believe Vivi will join the crew (doesn't matter if as a crew or not) going to Laugh Tale because she deserves it...

I say, Rockstar is like Hawkins in the Beast Pirates or Tamago in the Big Mom Pirates...

Mihawk would be Zoro's because Oda is setting up the Luffy-Zoro "parallel"... Sanji will fight Beckman to signify him as a bona fide YC1 tier...

Rockstar may be a rookie pre-timeskip, but like the SHs, he may have became powerful over the course of the story... Even Koby evolved from a fodder in MF arc to someone who became a threat even to the likes of Hancock...

Headcanon... Huang Piece logic doesn't work...

He prefers knowing why Carrot's cape is green... :pepecafe:

But your approach is wrong:
  • Not sure if you really read One Piece holistically, it looks like you don't... You either read Huang Piece or only "analyze" parts where Carrot appears...
  • You're desperately applying BS which doesn't always apply to every literary works...
  • You're trying to be ahead of Oda, putting words into his mouth...
  • You ignore how the story works to favor your own agenda and propaganda...
  • Too much copium is dangerous to your health...

*insert the "ignore, here is why" meme*

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I will disprove Carrot sneaking or joining once and for all. In Chapter 967 Pedro begged Roger to let him sail but Roger told him he wasnt ready. BANG! Also the crew is complete with Yamato so no new SHs, this thread should be repurposed into Grand Fleet allies for the Final War. Im out.
But you're not understanding man, subversive affirmation. That's what Oda wants you to think. :handsup:

Things that are probably going to happen to carrot going forward

• setting her up to a captain of the grand fleet in a cover story

• goes back to Zou in the form of a mink general or police cover story

• just be an explorer instead of being a pirate like Pedro was

That’s all I got but there if carrot doesn’t join there’s always a cover story that’ll cover why she didn’t join who knows maybe whatever role she in the story moving might be a good choice instead of joining going forward

and her being an explorer would work well in her character if you take Pedro’s dream and her adventure into account that’s the only role I think she’d play as if she wants to fulfill Pedro’s dream become a explorer since we don’t have enough of those going around :)

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Things that are probably going to happen to carrot going forward

• setting her up to a captain of the grand fleet in a cover story

• goes back to Zou in the form of a mink general or police cover story

• just be an explorer instead of being a pirate like Pedro was

That’s all I got but there if carrot doesn’t join there’s always a cover story that’ll cover why she didn’t join who knows maybe whatever role she in the story moving might be a good choice instead of joining going forward

and her being an explorer would work well in her character if you take Pedro’s dream and her adventure into account that’s the only role I think she’d play as if she wants to fulfill Pedro’s dream become a explorer since we don’t have enough of those going around :)
These are some really nice ideas, I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.