Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She stills being better Nakama's material.
That is your opinion I would disagree
1. Carrot does not have story centric arc that center around her as a character like the rest of the strawhats.
2. She does not have a past that is worth mentioning or worth talking about.
3. Most of Carrot’s personal enemies that had effect her earlier life have already been resolved by non strawhats characters.
4. Luffy is not even fixated on wanting her to be member of his team.
5. Carrot is not even taking part in the big event in the one-piece story which is the wano arc.
6. She has not given a reason behind her set dream/goal that she has.
7. Despite Carrot lost and history with the strawhats she has never said in anything about wanting to be better for luffy in the future of story.
8. Carrot was never consider to be outcast or discriminate against by the world around her as a character
9. Even in these recent chapters we have gotten from carrot she still remains in the background oda never shows us her own deactivation or her own eagerness on wanting to be member of the strawhats crew
10. Carrot fight in wano was skip over in the manga in comparison to the strawhats and their alliance.

Last edited:
I like Yamato. But she is not Nakama's material, Carrot has a better interaction with all the crew. Is enough strong to keep in the day with the mugiwaras but not at the point to destroy the "armony" in the power position in the members. She has good interactions with all the members, has a femenine personality that let her been very comfrotable with Nami and Robin, is sweet and cute so she can be with characters like Chopper or have some funny interactions with Sanji, is enough strong to defend herself and other members, is enough goofy to join to Luffy's stupid moments.

She also can have a rol in the crew! As a Mink, she can represent her race. I mean, Pedro wants to join to the crew of the PK, but he was so young in that moment. Carrot could inherit his dream and travel for the world to the One Piece and continue with the crew even after that.

I mean, Yamato don't have this versatility as character. Of course, maybe she can be in the ship but... I don't feel her as a Strawhat.

That's her problem, she doesn't really appear much at all.
Imagine simping for a Where's Waldo type character... haha
Carrot's going to become Pandaman's girlfriend and be the new easter egg for people to search for in the background crowd characters. Carrot fans should rejoice because she'll actually appear more often now. Chapter 1052 was the first example of her new important background role.

That is your opinion I would disagree
1. Carrot does not have story centric arc that center around her as a character like the rest of the strawhats.
2. She does not have a past that is worth mentioning or worth talking about.
3. Most of Carrot’s personal enemies that had effect her earlier life have already been resolved by non strawhats characters.
4. Luffy is not even fixated on wanting her to be member of his team.
5. Carrot is not even taking part in the big event in the one-piece story which is the wano arc.
6. She has not given a reason behind her set dream/goal that she has.
7. Despite Carrot lost and history with the strawhats she has never said in anything about wanting to be better for luffy in the future of story.
8. Carrot was never consider to be outcast or discriminate against by the world around her as a character
9. Even in these recent chapters we have gotten from carrot she still remains in the background oda never shows us her own deactivation or her own eagerness on wanting to be member of the strawhats crew
10. Carrot fight in wano was skip over in the manga in comparison to the strawhats and their alliance.
I think you are confused. I'm not tryting to convice anyone. It's only that I like more the interaction of Carrot as a member of the crew than Yamato's role as a copy-paste of Oden.

?

Soon ya'll I say with a heavy heart I'll be retiring from the next nakama thread.

Now Yamato is guaranteed to join I no longer see my services needed here I've enjoyed making the Larrot fans into a meme destroying @CarrotForNakama essays and delusions but I've enjoyed getting to know @Pot Goblin you are a sane one

:cheers:

@Jew D. Boy @Sigran101 @thedarkdragon11 and many more Yamato allies we have won the war I will be with you for one more celebration when Yamato has the official toast but I will no longer be engaging in next crew member even though I doubt there will be anymore but even if there is any more debate I have retired

Signing off the debates
@Adamxero

:mrgo:

:gokulaugh:
We're in similar boats. I think I'm going to leave the forum after the haitus. I don't really like following week to week, especially with spoilers and the general toxicity of the forum. I'm just going to read the volumes once Wano is over. Although I guess I have to wait until a chapter after Wano is over if I want to be here for the end of the C4N saga:whitepress:

Jack wasn't fought by a SH as well... Technically, P1 too (Sanji isn't a fight, he's testing RS)...
And again, not the point. Who do you see here?

There is a difference between officers and everyone else. Kaido has 10 main crew members, including himself. You don't include Apoo and Hawkins (or even Yamato) in that equation.

I can do the same thing for the RHP or the Blackbeard Pirates. Big Mom is a different story. She has tons of executives beyond the sweet 3 from 40 different islands.

And again, not the point. Who do you see here?

There is a difference between officers and everyone else. Kaido has 10 main crew members, including himself. You don't include Apoo and Hawkins (or even Yamato) in that equation.

I can do the same thing for the RHP or the Blackbeard Pirates. Big Mom is a different story. She has tons of executives beyond the sweet 3 from 40 different islands.
The point is Rockstar doesn't have to be an officer or whatnot to be on par with even the weakest of them...

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm gay. Sorry for neg diffing your stupid "argument".
Lacking a sense of humour too apparently.

I'm bisexual, congratulations anyway!

You certainly "neg diffed" my lack of knowledge about that!

:beanmean::arnoling::broocry:

Oh BTW I'm a Yamato fan too in case you didn't notice, so as I implied before, I posted it as a joke, but as usual people seem to take them too literally, personally, seriously etc lately! No fun allowed!

:lawsigh::kaidowhat::risitameh::nicagesmile:

The point is Rockstar doesn't have to be an officer or whatnot to be on par with even the weakest of them...
No, the point is his strength doesn't matter.... He's not an officer. Like I said, Yamato is not included and Yamato is likely stronger than any Tobi Roppo in the least.

And you are assuming his strength is on par with the officers lol, there's nothing specifying that

Status
Not open for further replies.