Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Well, I'll take my L. Yamato for nakama makes absolute sense to me, however, I don't rule out the possibility of Oda changing his mind and leaving the crew as is :seriously:
This tbh. I'm pretty much expecting Oda to either:
1) Go through with the Yamato stuff and make her join (most likely option imo)
2) Pull a Jimbe and make her join later
3) Do something completely different and nobody joins this arc aside from Jimbe

I think I'd be severely disappointed if she didn't join, but honestly I'd take the L and move on, something Carrotbros and Tamabros don't seem to be able to do in the least :gokulaugh:

This tbh. I'm pretty much expecting Oda to either:
1) Go through with the Yamato stuff and make her join (most likely option imo)
2) Pull a Jimbe and make her join later
3) Do something completely different and nobody joins this arc aside from Jimbe

I think I'd be severely disappointed if she didn't join, but honestly I'd take the L and move on, something Carrotbros and Tamabros don't seem to be able to do in the least :gokulaugh:
4) Tama and her commander level army joins :pepebusi:

wsiting for confirmed yamato to join crew on next chapter is new โ€œ your princess in another castle โ€œ

Oda is like : โ€œ Oh you want to know does oni princess join the crew, it is another chapter to find out lolโ€.
Let him stall, that just gives us more time to mess with the man of the hour. Once he gets unbanned :pepebusi:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
โ€Ž
Apparently the next chapter will the SHs leaving for the next island(not a spoiler. It was another final arc article). That means certain candidations will be leaving or staying. Ready for Carrot to sneak onboard?
More we are close to the release of the spoilers, more i think it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.