Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy and Shanks we're apart of a much larger crew that could get away with having children, so that said children didn't need to always be in combat. The Straw hats do not have that luxury. Tama would have to fend for herself and she can't.
Sure sure. I never said that Tama would join. Only that she would be a better crewmate than Yamato. Which I stand by :kata:

C4N still pushing the fucking "lookout post" narrative as if it means ANYTHING at all when:

- Not at any point did any of the crewmembers clearly state that they need a lookout

- Robin joined without any mention of the crew needing an archaelogist

- NOT A SINGLE PIRATE CREW PRESENTED IN THE STORY HAS A CHARACTER WITH A DESIGNATED LOOKOUT POST FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

IT'S LIKE CLOCKWORK :risitameh:

It's not a forshadowing, it's a shadowing. That's something quite different. But it was indeed done on purpose so you MUST take that planting into account. Each and every role was setup in one way or another, sometime with obvious pattern and situation, others with more subtilities.

My point is, there MUST be a planting related to a post in the crew for that post to make sence once the character is introduced in it. The reason is that without that, the post would feel like something coming out of nowhere.

That's why the post is the biggest advantage Carrot has on Yamato and why Yamato is unlikely to join the crew.

Don't speak if you don't wanna have have replies.

One of the admiral disagree
I can hole heartedly say, I’ve missed your nonsense explanations.

Status
Not open for further replies.