Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it or not, Yamato joining is inevitable. Just a matter of time. Disliking the idea of her joining won’t make any differences. Oda won’t change anything just because fans don’t like what he’s been presenting in the story.

It’s like saying that you dislike that the grass is green; yet you can’t change the fact that grass is green.
So what you’re telling me to do is don’t complain at all when you don’t like something and force myself to like something ?

How could I possibly make myself do that. What is the point in believing in something if all you do is blindly back everything.

All you people tell me in this thread is just accept it that she’s going to join the crew.

I haven’t been rude to any of you, I don’t come at you personally. All I’m telling any of you is that I think she’s a shit fucking character that hasn’t warranted being a crew member with what Oda has given to us in 100 chapters.

I’m not going to suddenly change my opinion because she’ll be a crew member.

So what you’re telling me to do is don’t complain at all when you don’t like something and force myself to like something ?

How could I possibly make myself do that. What is the point in believing in something if all you do is blindly back everything.

All you people tell me in this thread is just accept it that she’s going to join the crew.

I haven’t been rude to any of you, I don’t come at you personally. All I’m telling any of you is that I think she’s a shit fucking character that hasn’t warranted being a crew member with what Oda has given to us in 100 chapters.

I’m not going to suddenly change my opinion because she’ll be a crew member.
And like I said implicitly: your opinion doesn’t matter. Accept it or just leave
:risicheck:

To All of you who are coping that Yamato joins. Who would she even fight? Normally Zoro and Sanji fight the 2nd and 3rd strongest enemy. Yamato would rolfstomp every enemy that's not YC1 level which means she would have no serious fights left in the story.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
To All of you who are coping that Yamato joins. Who would she even fight? Normally Zoro and Sanji fight the 2nd and 3rd strongest enemy. Yamato would rolfstomp every enemy that's not YC1 level which means she would have no serious fights left in the story.
She is obviously weaker than Zoro

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly as much as I love her DF especially for personal reasons too, part of her design and such, I hate Yamato way too much for other reasons especially the Oden infatuation and hypocritically calling herself Kaidos son at times as well as the whole is she actually trans or not debacle. Also sometimes she calls herself the spawn of Kaido but other times she refers to herself as Oden, make your godamn mind up. Why does she fight like Kaido rather than Oden too? Why not learn swordsmanship and thus even the beloved 2 sword style that her own massive hero Oden uses too?

I've NEVER seen a more controversial and thus dividing character and topic in this entire community before too. If she does join too, its NEVER going to end either especially, even worser than Sanji vs Zoro, Monster Trio shit, shipping wars, Yonkos vs Admirals, Shanks vs Mihawk etc, sigh.

Good,give up on Yamato too:pepebusi:

If Oda didnt write her terribly, I would want her on the crew faster than any other potential and actual confirmed crew member, even more than Jinbei maybe.

The SHs DESPERATELY need a new female member and a strong one at that especially and Yamato ticks those boxes perfectly BUT he insists on making her imitate a strong man constantly, making us think and be confused on whether she wants to be a man too and referred to as one and never had her overcome her own struggles of being "inferior" to the likes of Kaido and such.

She could have been the perfect Kuina 2.0 after Oda fucked up that with Tashigi especially and Kiku too but nah Oda hates women far too much for that evidently. Just see Smoothie and Big Mom for example. Or even the complete lack of mothers and their importance/roles in the series as a whole or even knowing who the fuck they are, where they are, what happened to them etc. And also how disgracefully Oda wrote Hiyori and Toki too, but this is getting into whole other branches of topics right now too.

Fuck man, in an ideal world, both Carrot and Yamato would have joined, Oda would have done both justice and written them both well and not to be completely ruined and neglected and insufferable, neglected and downplayed hard for Carrot and insufferable for Yamato. Yamato was also downplayed hard somewhat still imo but thats still another seperate branch I don't want to keep expanding out right now.

Frauda is gonna have Yamato join just so they can have their own Oden parallel and he can continue to wank Oden using Yamato as his vessel for that. Thats gonna be Yamatos main role, just to wank Oden off even more beyond his death a long time ago ffs.

Ironically her staying to protect Wano would be more thematically fitting to her character with her DF and to MAKE UP for Oden abandoning Wano and letting it get conquered and going to hell for years. She could make up for Odens mistakes but instead she's gonna end up repeating them potentially.

If Oda is gonna have her insisting on mimicking Oden so much too, is she gonna dance naked for 5 years and also get boiled/fried to death too?

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Honestly as much as I love her DF especially for personal reasons too, part of her design and such, I hate Yamato way too much for other reasons especially the Oden infatuation and hypocritically calling herself Kaidos son at times as well as the whole is she actually trans or not debacle. Also sometimes she calls herself the spawn of Kaido but other times she refers to herself as Oden, make your godamn mind up. Why does she fight like Kaido rather than Oden too? Why not learn swordsmanship and thus even the beloved 2 sword style that her own massive hero Oden uses too?

I've NEVER seen a more controversial and thus dividing character and topic in this entire community before too. If she does join too, its NEVER going to end either especially, even worser than Sanji vs Zoro, Monster Trio shit, shipping wars, Yonkos vs Admirals, Shanks vs Mihawk etc, sigh.

If Oda didnt write her terribly, I would want her on the crew faster than any other potential and actual confirmed crew member, even more than Jinbei maybe.

The SHs DESPERATELY need a new female member and a strong one at that especially and Yamato ticks those boxes perfectly BUT he insists on making her imitate a strong man constantly, making us think and be confused on whether she wants to be a man too and referred to as one and never had her overcome her own struggles of being "inferior" to the likes of Kaido and such.

She could have been the perfect Kuina 2.0 after Oda fucked up that with Tashigi especially and Kiku too but nah Oda hates women far too much for that evidently. Just see Smoothie and Big Mom for example. Or even the complete lack of mothers and their importance/roles in the series as a whole or even knowing who the fuck they are, where they are, what happened to them etc. And also how disgracefully Oda wrote Hiyori and Toki too, but this is getting into whole other branches of topics right now too.

Fuck man, in an ideal world, both Carrot and Yamato would have joined, Oda would have done both justice and written them both well and not to be completely ruined and neglected and insufferable, neglected and downplayed hard for Carrot and insufferable for Yamato. Yamato was also downplayed hard somewhat still imo but thats still another seperate branch I don't want to keep expanding out right now.
Join the chadribou hype train

Status
Not open for further replies.