Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
We're on the knives edge for both characters right now
The next chapter will definitely be the one to confirm Yamato
It will also be the chapter that confirms Carrot's decision to either accept the Duke's position or not
Personally, it can go either way, though I ultimately would not be surprised if Oda makes it so that she accepts

The finale is finally here fellas, be sure to buckle up cause I'm sure when one or both finally join it's gonna be real explosive
:endthis:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Honestly, since there was never ANY fucking chance Carrot would join the crew after Yamato was introduced, giving her such a lofty position is a nice move on Oda’s part…she’ll be able to do much more of use to the cause as the leader of Zou than she ever, EVER would have done on Luffy’s ship :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You could say Yamato also got a "lofty" position, one more coveted by a certain master of subversions :saden:

It will also be the chapter that confirms Carrot's decision to either accept the Duke's position or not
Personally, it can go either way, though I ultimately would not be surprised if Oda makes it so that she accepts

The finale is finally here fellas, be sure to buckle up cause I'm sure when one or both finally join it's gonna be real explosive
It's been a pleasure debating with everyone :cheers:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Honestly, since there was never ANY fucking chance Carrot would join the crew after Yamato was introduced, giving her such a lofty position is a nice move on Oda’s part…she’ll be able to do much more of use to the cause as the leader of Zou than she ever, EVER would have done on Luffy’s ship :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Yea while I didn't like Landa and Shitshilian chiming in there I can roll with Carrot being the Lunar Queen of Zou
Cause being a leader of a faction guarantees at least one moment in the final war, maybe even a cover story
So she'll at least get some proper focus by the end

:finally:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yea while I didn't like Landa and Shitshilian chiming in there I can roll with Carrot being the Lunar Queen of Zou
Cause being a leader of a faction guarantees at least one moment in the final war, maybe even a cover story

Exactly, this will keep her relevant in a way I truly would not have predicted…almost as if my…expectations had been…subverted…:snoopy:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑

Too bad some people think it's ill fitted, I think it's an excellent and well deserved position for her. I know for a fact certain people in this very thread won't accept her role as Zou's future ruler in the slightest :suresure:

What you're not getting in the part where she's on Zou already and Nekomamushi saying to the guardians and Wanda to take care of her?..

lt's over moron it's been long over..

Yamato was pretty much always a lock as a nakama. However, there is still the possibility of a double join. Either Carrot will interpret Pedro's will meaning joining the future pirate king's crew as he wanted to or to see the dawn at the final war leading Zou. Not looking good for carrot but the ship has not sailed just yet. Either way glad that Yamato is still a lock. A nice counterbalance to Jinbe's seriousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.