Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
I'm working on putting my thoughts together, but this chapter has convinced me: Carrot is joining, Yamato is not. If I'm wrong, so be it. But that's my honest final belief, with no disrespect meant for anyone else's.
Look, I say this will all due respect but Carrot aside, if you really think Yamato isn't joining after this chapter you've taken too much copium. Carrot is pretty much in the air but more on the less likely side. Yamato is all but officially confirmed at this point. :kayneshrug:

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Not necessarily true. Even if Carrot doesn't join with Yamato, Luffy just made a promise to Tama. As long as Luffy lives Tama technically remains a possibility especially since Shinobu can age her if she wants to help in the final war. Very unlikely to happen but Luffy does not break a promise willingly.
Let's make Mr.3 the final Strawhat, he really deserves that spot :josad:

I'm working on putting my thoughts together, but this chapter has convinced me: Carrot is joining, Yamato is not. If I'm wrong, so be it. But that's my honest final belief, with no disrespect meant for anyone else's.
Why do you think Yamatoโ€™s gonna change her mind last minute or do you think sheโ€™s just gonna be left behind despite her wishes?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I wonโ€™t pile on this bad take, but man, you should know what youโ€™re walking into with this shitโ€ฆ

Status
Not open for further replies.