Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

So turns out...

Carrot is the guardian of Zou, and having inherited Pedro's Will obligates her to accept it.

Yamato likes to hang out on roofs, she'll be the lookout on the ship.

Carrot was Paulie to Yamato's Franky. She was a "red herring" all along.

Everything is exactly opposite how they predicted.

Carrot's shot as nakama was all...

subversive affirmation.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
So turns out...

Carrot is the guardian of Zou, and having inherited Pedro's Will obligates her to accept it.

Yamato likes to hang out on roofs, she'll be the lookout on the ship.

Carrot was Paulie to Yamato's Franky. She was a "red herring" all along.

Everything is exactly opposite how they predicted.

Carrot's shot as nakama was all...

subversive affirmation.
Oda subverted their affirmations, looks like it was a double edged sword to use such advanced analysis techniques :josad:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I will allow for the slimmest possibility imaginable that Yamato might not join, but seriously, Oda didn’t have the mink retainers ask Carrot to take over leading Zou for her to not take it; that’s not something anyone ever predicted for her, fans of the character or neutral observers, and it was never even hinted before it suddenly became a thing, so for it to just as rapidly disappear makes even less sense. I have said it a thousand times if I’ve said it once - even if Yamato doesn’t become Luffy’s nakama, it’s entirely, thoroughly over for the rabbit :luuh:

I will allow for the slimmest possibility imaginable that Yamato might not join, but seriously, Oda didn’t have the mink retainers ask Carrot to take over leading Zou for her to not take it; that’s not something anyone ever predicted for her, fans of the character or neutral observers, and it was never even hinted before it suddenly became a thing, so for it to just as rapidly disappear makes even less sense. I have said it a thousand times if I’ve said it once - even if Yamato doesn’t become Luffy’s nakama, it’s entirely, thoroughly over for the rabbit :luuh:
It’s over for the rabbit, it’s over for Tama, it’s over for Momo and it’s over for Law. It’s either Yamato or no one.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Agreed. As I've said before Oda can be really unpredictable in his final moments, and while I'll be seething he pulled the rug from under Yamato like that, I'll take my L like a champ and move on if she doesn't join. However, I am pretty much convinced she's about to join, it's just a matter of finally getting that ultimate confirmation

If by some miracle Carrot does join, that would put the Blackbeard Pirate fight on uneven numbers (since Yamato is pretty much a lock). I'm calling right now that if Carrot joins she is going to pair up with Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger with Stronger having been fed a devil fruit like Pierre.

R

rubblerust

Carrot fans took the largest L ever. Well, the second largest, admiral fans took a pretty big one after 1054 and 1055.
I don't know, Admiral fans can still have hope. This Carrot L is as epic as it gets. It's been seven years in the making.

Carrot is out of the story, she's exiting the stage, off to majestically nibble grass forever off-screen.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If by some miracle Carrot does join, that would put the Blackbeard Pirate fight on uneven numbers (since Yamato is pretty much a lock). I'm calling right now that if Carrot joins she is going to pair up with Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger with Stronger having been fed a devil fruit like Pierre.
The way I've always seen it is that it was never going to be pure 1v1s for each character.

I don't remember an arc where it was all pure 1v1s with no team ups, though feel free to correct me.

So Carrot joining wouldn't really throw things off in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.