Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah let's pretend Momo doesn't control Zunesha, what story you are reading?
I am not trying to push any agendas here so your insecure posts won't do anything here :suresure:
So you don’t have any agendas, meaning in a useless conversation about fictional characters, you’re somehow contributing less than anyone else…but at least you sound really proud of yourself for it, that’s cool!! :smoothieduck:

So you don’t have any agendas, meaning in a useless conversation about fictional characters, you’re somehow contributing less than anyone else…but at least you sound really proud of yourself for it, that’s cool!! :smoothieduck:
Oh I am I got you all heated up and this is exactly what I said I would do in the spoilers thread once the chapter came out, have a nice day :gokulaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh I am I got you all heated up and this is exactly what I said I would do in the spoilers thread once the chapter came out, have a nice day :gokulaugh:
Look around, dickhole; it’s not some grand accomplishment to piss me off, you’re not doing anything special. Again, I’m sure this is a big deal for YOU, just don’t try unpacking that any further because you won’t like what you see :kayneshrug:

:cheers:Everyone, please Line up and:holdthisl:

I take it as an absolute win. My point was always that Luffy would inherit Ace's promise and that Tama wanting to become a kunoichi was the means to her end goal of going out to sea.
People said Tama wanted to grow up in Wano for the rest of her life.
People said Nami would never allow a child on the crew
People said Luffy would be like Shanks and inspire her to go by herself.
People said she was going to be raised by Speed
and too many other copes for me to remember right now
all got BTFO this chapter:gokulaugh:

Now they are in full copium saying that she'll only join in two piece, when that's just a community joke, Tama said she'll join next time they meet, and we're definitely not done with Wano for the rest of the story.
It's a shame that I probably won't be getting a Tama elbaf design, but on the other hand, Tama using ninjutsu is something I always wanted to see. I can't wait for Tama to combine her ninjutsu with her devil fruit abilities and use the Summoning Jutsu with her animals:finally:
Yes,we won! You should visit the Tama fan-club thread! By the way its true that she will be raised by Speed. Its a shame she wont join now,but she is officially a future nakama,in the exact way Jinbei was after Fishman Island and before Wano. By the way its kinda absurd how she will be trained By Shinobu..but she could also grow up immediately thanks to Shinobu! But i guess its good for her for now to live a good childhood and to learn ninjutsu with her time.
But yeah,people dont talk enough about the fact that she is basically like Jinbei after FI

Literally you have Shishilian in this very chapter confirming there are several minks much stronger than Carrot but somehow she would be a bad person for not wanting a role that was forced on her immature teen self out of nowhere. Like when we say Carrot doesn't have the maturity/strenght necessary to rule y'all argue she doesn't need to do shit because she will have advisors. Why is she even needed then? :risitameh:
She’s not
She should either chew on some grass
Or die somewhere
:pepedoffy:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Neko and Inu: Yo we're staying here, Carrot you can lead the minks now since you went to two islands instead of one unlike the rest of the minks. This makes you twice as more experienced as the rest. Ignore the adventures we went on when we were your age.

Carrot: No way! I'm not strong enough!

Shishilian: Do not worry about being strong and protecting the country, I can handle that.

Wanda: Do not worry about being an experienced leader and making the right decisions, I can handle that.

:kaidowhat:
The fuck you need Carrot for then?
Is this like a test or something?

Neko and Inu: Yo we're staying here, Carrot you can lead the minks now since you went to two islands instead of one unlike the rest of the minks. This makes you twice as more experienced as the rest. Ignore the adventures we went on when we were your age.

Shishilian: Do not worry about being strong and protecting the country, I can handle that.

Wanda: Do not worry about being an experienced leader and making the right decisions, I can handle that.

They don't :risitameh:

Literally just Oda's excuse to write her out of the story.

shut your brain off bro

Pedro shenanigans and her being the one most experience with the outside world...somewhat
Post automatically merged:

lol too much to read
Post automatically merged:

Guyz, You know that this chapter actually increases the chances of Carrot sneaking on the Sunny, right ?
King of stubbornness:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.