Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys feel there won't be any new nakama post Wano?
Vivi is a possibility. Tama is a possibility if Shinobu uses her devil fruit or there is an epilogue with a time skip to the series.

One other possibility is either a relative or previous member of the Whitebeard Pirates joining. Luffy will likely leave Wano with a crew member having a direct ties to the original 4 yonko.

Usopp- Yasopp->Shanks
Yamato-Kaido
Zeus- Big Mom

I'm not going to double count Yamato as Oden. Jinbe's affiliation to Whitebeard is too weak and he had also joined Big Mom. Maybe Marco will to get retribution for the Whitebeard pirates. Join to take down Blackbeard and Akainu. But I don't think he meshes well as Nakama as much as a grand fleet captain.

So why do you care so much for this crappy ass character?
I literally don't lmao, and I'm not sure what in my post implied that. I'm poking fun at this thread for its vitriol and pettiness even after how obvious it is Yamato is joining.

Imo, both Carrot AND Yamato are not that great, and I'd prefer to have Vivi with Kuma's fruit. So there you go, you wanted my answer:suresure:

I literally don't lmao, and I'm not sure what in my post implied that. I'm poking fun at this thread for its vitriol and pettiness even after how obvious it is Yamato is joining.

Imo, both Carrot AND Yamato are not that great, and I'd prefer to have Vivi with Kuma's fruit. So there you go, you wanted my answer:suresure:
You spitting some vitriol yourself.
And why Vivi with Kuma's DF? Any special meaning there?

Whatever 'pettiness' is thrown at Carrot and some of her fans are mostly justified because of their ownselves. I've already had to deal with it on my side of being a Yamato 4 Nakama way back when but now it's more or less official.

Either no one joins or Yamato, Momo and Kinemon are all joining
No lol. The point of the Ryo chapters was to show that Momo and the retainers believe they don't need help with protecting Wano (even though it'll probably happen when someone breaks Pluton out of Wano).

Kin is already been made redundant because Zoro has his sword technique, and Momo isn't abandoning his country. This is exactly why Yamato was created.

You spitting some vitriol yourself.
And why Vivi with Kuma's DF? Any special meaning there?

Whatever 'pettiness' is thrown at Carrot and some of her fans are mostly justified because of their ownselves. I've already had to deal with it on my side of being a Yamato 4 Nakama way back when but now it's more or less official.
I'm spitting absolutely zero vitriol. Calling them not great is an opinion, please look up the definition of vitriol before you try and spin that on me.

How I can tell you have it is because you immediately attacked me for having making an unbiased observation about Yamato/Carrot and accused me of caring about Carrot lol, especially when I don't and really could care less about either.

And the Vivi/Kuma theory was around far before Carrot or Yamato even existed. You can look up DF number theories with this included. And why I think it might happen now, is because Vivi is also conveniently missing with Sabo and Kuma. Considering both are Royalty, there may be a connection.

Don't presume to think I expect this is happening either. Calm down.

No lol. The point of the Ryo chapters was to show that Momo and the retainers believe they don't need help with protecting Wano (even though it'll probably happen when someone breaks Pluton out of Wano).

Kin is already been made redundant because Zoro has his sword technique, and Momo isn't abandoning his country. This is exactly why Yamato was created.
Sukiyaki just came into existence btw
U think it's coincidence SHs said goodbye to everyone except Momo and Kin?
Why would Kinemon leave his wife behind
Why not?

I'm spitting absolutely zero vitriol. Calling them not great is an opinion, please look up the definition of vitriol before you try and spin that on me.

How I can tell you have it is because you immediately attacked me for having making an unbiased observation about Yamato/Carrot and accused me of caring about Carrot lol, especially when I don't and really could care less about either.

If that isn't the definition of vitriol against Carrot, then idk what is. You can stop quoting me now.

And the Vivi/Kuma theory was around far before Carrot or Yamato even existed. You can look up DF number theories with this included. And why I think it might happen now, is because Vivi is also conveniently missing with Sabo and Kuma. Considering both are Royalty, there may be a connection.

Don't presume to think I expect this is happening either. Calm down.
Oh I'm so sorry! Now that you're feeling personally attacked because I asked some questions.
Give me a fucking break man, your playing a fucking victim here and it's childish.

And you still have actually answered Why Vivi with Kuma's DF specifically. You tell me the reason not haphazardly tell me about some random theory.

You just look triggered boy.

R

rubblerust

I've noticed a trend in the way of thinking of people who consistently predict the wrong outcome in One Piece.

They are focused on the wrong thing, trying to uncover some hidden logic behind the characters' actions or some secret in the story's plot or patterns in the numbers. Or even worse, they try to figure out what outcome would make the best story (to them). This is all nonsense. The only way to predict things is to figure out what story the author is trying to tell.

From that point of view it's pretty obvious that Yamato is joining and nobody else.

Why did the Straw Hats not say goodbye to Momo and Kin'emon? Because the author wants to have a big goodbye scene next chapter to end the arc with.

Oh I'm so sorry! Now that you're feeling personally attacked because I asked some questions.
Give me a fucking break man, your playing a fucking victim here and it's childish.

And you still have actually answered Why Vivi with Kuma's DF specifically. You tell me the reason not haphazardly tell me about some random theory.

You just look triggered boy.
Literally the definition of being offended, insulted, pissy you hypocrite:milaugh:

I made zero comments to you, you decided to quote me and start shit. And I answered your question, your problem if you don't accept it
Post automatically merged:

Sukiyaki just came into existence btw
U think it's coincidence SHs said goodbye to everyone except Momo and Kin?

Why not?
Because the arc is ending and Momo and Kin started this entire plotline lol, they aren't actually leaving. This is why Yamato exists lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.