Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
we?? hints are often misleading so don't think you took an L just going by hat
Up to you if you wanna believe me or not, I have my reasons to be this dramatic :handsup:

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Up to you if you wanna believe me or not, I have my reasons to be this dramatic :handsup:
Carrot refuses to take the lead of Zou she says there are more people prepared for the role...
The end of the conversation is about pedro's will and end's in a cliffhanger where we don't know if Carrot has accepted or not. But Pedro's will is the condition to accept or not the role for carrot ( is up to her interpretation).
So next chapter we may have a double join.
remember this??

I was almost fooled last week

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
:josad:
the phrasing was way off and made it sound like something else
I know, and even with spoilers they rarely properly showcase reality until we see the chapter (kinda like the leanbowl chapter than sent wiwi and kinyagi into a massive meltdown). Unfortunately as I said, I have good reason to believe the worse will happen this week :josad:

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER TWO YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Status
Not open for further replies.