Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oda deliberately ran it home that Yamato was joining until the very last moment just to get more sales and merch. I wonder if Oda's "Aside from Jinbe, at least one more could be joining the SHs" was just a lying hype statement too lol. Wano has been filled with lies by Oda and his team when you reflect on it.

They were both red herrings for Caribou joining. :smart:
Wait? Caribou joined back in Fishman Island and was their undercover agent ever since. How'd you miss that???

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But for real my heart breaks for you Yamato fans. I wanted both to join so this wouldn't happen.

I'm sorry it had to go down this way.
At the end of the day, being wrong about something fictional isn’t that big a deal…I won’t sit here and act like I didn’t want it to happen because I *really* did, but all the good things in my real life still exist and are completely unaffected by this outcome, this isn’t gonna take a ton of time to get over :kayneshrug:

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER TWO YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.