Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole situation is funny. Pro-Yamato arguments were objectively solid only for them to be wrong at the very last minute. They had no reason to change course till then.

Anti-Yamato arguments were objectively terrible but were became right at the very last minute, with none of their arguments being the reason Yamato stayed.

Yamato fans are toxic, but you're acting like Carrot fans aren't toxic. Carrot4Nakama has the exact same attitude, with the only difference being that their candidate was getting buried alive in the manga. This high and mighty attitude some of you are displaying gives serious WCI flashbacks.
I remember some Yamato fan on 4chan spent a year taking screenshots of people saying she wouldn’t join. When 1056 dropped he compiled all of his screenshots into a single collage and kept posting it to make fun of them.
Kinda funny how that turned out :brootea:

Vivi joining makes the most sense. She literally was a straw hat, has the closest connection to the straw hats, a lot of character development and is now missing.
Vivi will always be an honorary SH imo. Cobra was just assassinated making Vivi the acting ruler of Alabasta. I doubt between the death of her father and a country to officially rule that she's in the mood to go adventuring with the straw hats.

Vivi will always just be an honorary SH imo. Cobra was just assassinated making Vivi the acting ruler of Alabasta. I doubt between the death of her father and a country to rule, she's in the mood to go adventuring with the straw hats.
I doubt the death of Cobra was the only thing the WG had in mind when they killed him.

They may very well conquer Alabasta or Vivi is being hunted. Either way, I don’t see any way for her to return to alabasta

Vivi will always be an honorary SH imo. Cobra was just assassinated making Vivi the acting ruler of Alabasta. I doubt between the death of her father and a country to officially rule that she's in the mood to go adventuring with the straw hats.
there is no acting ruling class in Alabasta anymore if what we learned about Sabo is true. All the kingdoms are literally getting overthrown as we speak

This whole situation is funny. Pro-Yamato arguments were objectively solid only for them to be wrong at the very last minute. They had no reason to change course till then.

Anti-Yamato arguments were objectively terrible but were became right at the very last minute, with none of their arguments being the reason Yamato stayed.

Yamato fans are toxic, but you're acting like Carrot fans aren't toxic. Carrot4Nakama has the exact same attitude, with the only difference being that their candidate was getting buried alive in the manga. This high and mighty attitude some of you are displaying gives serious WCI flashbacks.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
My theory is that carrot is not actually going to literally join the crew but she will bum around the ship anyway until EOS at which point she will decide she's had enough experience and is strong enough to lead Zou. I am okay with this. I just like carrot, so I want her to be around as much as possible.

there is no acting ruling class in Alabasta anymore if what we learned about Sabo is true. All the kingdoms are literally getting overthrown as we speak
True, but that seems even more like an issue that would require her attention in that case. I'd love for Vivi to join, but after the events of the reverie and what Imu's up to, the tone just doesn't feel right. She's going through a ton of shit, meanwhile the straw hats are just vibing.

It'd make more sense for her to join at the resolution of all this drama. But in this case, that would be the end of the series. Which is why I struggle to see it happen, as much as I'd want Vivi.

It'd make more sense for her to join at the resolution of all this drama. But in this case, that would be the end of the series. Which is why I struggle to see it happen, as much as I'd want Vivi.
I'd argue the opposite. Right now she is in danger in Alabasta which is why it makes more sense for her to go back after the series is over when everything has been resolved

I'd argue the opposite. Right now she is in danger in Alabasta which is why it makes more sense for her to go back after the series is over when everything has been resolved
She's not in Alabasta. iirc she vanished after the reverie and cobra's assassination. Most likely Sabo rescued her and they're on their way back to the revos HQ. If Imu had her picture as a potential threat, then Vivi's gonna play a big role in the destruction of the WG. In other words, a plot directly relevant to the revolutionary army.

I doubt the death of Cobra was the only thing the WG had in mind when they killed him.

They may very well conquer Alabasta or Vivi is being hunted. Either way, I don’t see any way for her to return to alabasta
Right now I think Vivi’s either with Sabo or with Bonney
Maybe Sabo’s just keeping her hidden for the sake of PR (Which is kind of a stretch but whatever). As for Bonney, all she had to do was turn Vivi into a baby, walk away, and no one would suspect a thing

The biggest negative about yamato not joining is imo is it ruins my original road poneglyph location = where the next nakama will be from theory
At the same time we essentially do have 4 unofficial official future members from just wano with tama, momo, yamato, and kinemon
If carrot doesn't end up crawling on the ship for some reason its completely destroyed

Tho if carrot does join i can see one of them joining before the actual end of the story. Seeing as how much oda was holding off jinbe and hypothetically carrot. My vote would still be for momonosuke tho

As for what will yamato do in wano
Imo we'll probably see yamato take over a section of wano as a daimyo. Probably udon with it also being where the good beast pirates end up taking residence
I can also see yamato having some connection to pluton. With pluton being a warship and yamato being the name of a warship in real life

True, but that seems even more like an issue that would require her attention in that case. I'd love for Vivi to join, but after the events of the reverie and what Imu's up to, the tone just doesn't feel right. She's going through a ton of shit, meanwhile the straw hats are just vibing.

Not sure if I agree that it would clash with the tone. If anything I’d say it’s the opposite cause Imu’s been taking L after L recently
- Failed to capture Buggy and Mihawk and they joined forces with Crocodile to create one of the most powerful pirate crews on the planet
- Got humiliated by Sabo and the revolutionaries at the Reverie, causing even more nations to turn on the WG
- The old Yonko who kept other pirate crews down for decades got dethroned
- Ryokugyu failed to capture a single pirate in Wano
- Joyboy’s back

I thought your were just a stupid bitch, but it looks like your more bitch than stupid. You complain and whine and say people will drop series because "Mah towel salesman should have joined" but the reality hits hard. Shut the fuck up you loser. You're a disrespectful shit stain of a bitch with issues. Coping only help when you're losing, not when you've lost and have been proven to be impossible to underestimate. I laugh at you but I find it unfortunate too. I don't like you but it is apparently clear anyone who told you be yourself does not love you. Have fun overdosing on your copium.

What copium? I did say I’ll take my huge L. I lost but you’re the one crying. So who’s the loser? LMAO

Bitch please you’re not that relevant. Like I care whether you hate me or not. Imagine how pathetic your life can be disliking someone on a social media you barely know. You must be very fun at parties. Or have you ever been invited to one?

Keep crying, cunt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.