Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lgbt presence is mostly in west no impact in japan.
It also just has nothing to do with Yamato not joining lmao, but I'm sure twitter will go there.
Post automatically merged:

He is gonna get canceled if he pisses of the wrong crowd.
He definitely won't. Rurouni Kenshin's author is a Pedophile and still makes manga. He's friends with Oda, who was criticized for maintaining that friendship....in the west. It has zero effect on Oda and his manga. One Piece is too global.

Do a lot of people actually buy these merch? The only anime I watched with friends/family are FMAB, DBZ and recently SxF. Can't even imagine bringing anime/manga merches home and not get thrashed by everyone I know.
Depends on where you live.
The main market is in Japan anyways.

l think people are severly underestimating Oda’s " Restructuring " 1 month break..

Yamato was meant to join but Oda changed his mind recently for either time constraint or not having thorougly enough explored Yamato’s character.. Plus she might still join in an arc or 2 because her parallel with Rocks conqueror crew is a really strong narative..
he never changed his mind, Yamato was never mean to join and you just can't take your L

l think people are severly underestimating Oda’s " Restructuring " 1 month break..

Yamato was meant to join but Oda changed his mind recently for either time constraint or not having thorougly enough explored Yamato’s character.. Plus she might still join in an arc or 2 because her parallel with Rocks conqueror crew is a really strong narative..
Wdym? This chapter is already submitted to SJW before he's taking break.

Perhaps someone from Elbaf would join? While I strongly believe that Vivi and Yamato will join the crew just in time before they set sail to Laugh Tale, there has to be someone who should fight the 10th Titanic Captain of BBP...

Status
Not open for further replies.