Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW next chapter you will see something flying towards the Sunny. Sanji Sky Walks and catches "it"

Suddenly he a big blood pool coming out if Sanji and everyone is worried. But the reason is... He catched Vivi!!! She was sent to the SHs by Kuma!

Perhaps someone from Elbaf would join? While I strongly believe that Vivi and Yamato will join the crew just in time before they set sail to Laugh Tale, there has to be someone who should fight the 10th Titanic Captain of BBP...
At this point it has to be someone very well established so Vivi makes the most sense or perhaps even those Smoker theories..
Everything is back on the table(aside Carrot of course) but i don't think it can be anyone new..

BTW next chapter you will see something flying towards the Sunny. Sanji Sky Walks and catches "it"

Suddenly he a big blood pool coming out if Sanji and everyone is worried. But the reason is... He catched Vivi!!! She was sent to the SHs by Kuma!
It's been like....3 weeks since the reverie though lol. Plus, Kuma needs to know the location of where he's sending the target, doubt he can send her on a moving ship weeks in advance

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Someone else from Elbaf will join to finally break the M3 on the last arc or Jinbe will get a raid suit Franky has made by the remains of Sanji's to destroy it finally.
You keep acting like you care about M3, even though you would throw Zoro out of M3 in an instant if it meant Sanji can stay in it.

Very lame.

At this point it has to be someone very well established so Vivi makes the most sense or perhaps even those Smoker theories..
Everything is back on the table(aside Carrot of course) but i don't think it can be anyone new..
Smoker would be awesome too:

- Unique Logia/Fighting style
- Unique background
- Possible hidden backstory
- Present in multiple arcs already (longer game than Jinbe)
- Has a potential future role in a Vegapunk centric arc. May even follow in Aokiji's footsteps

I doubt it but it'd be cool

It was Vivi all along?
I still suspect carrot is gonna join, but given the schizofrenic farewell to Yamato i wouldn't be surprised, since the Strawhats never said goodbye to the minks.
Bibi will be the 13th Nakama. It's written on the guide, so it means we will have at least 2 new nakamas. And one of them has 100% confirmed through istangram account too

Only minus is that he's not a female..
Lol, honestly could care less at this pointXD

So I used to shit on Morj for certain things, but considering his arguments about Yamato ended up being right....this one about Smoker is hitting differently holy crap:

It goes into how Oda, since the early days of one piece, slowly has been taking a Marine who believed in true justice to become disillusioned to Marines/WG, and finally become a pirate to achieve justice.

Like, it works almost too well:

- At first, hates Luffy and tries to capture him, but was immediately reminded of Roger at his execution
- Witnesses Luffy saving Alabasta, insults the WG
- Learns from Aokiji that quitting the Marines still allows you to exact justice that you believe in.
- Witnesses Luffy saving Dressrosa, and by this point, even insults the Marines.

Morj goes into basically the catalyst that would cause him to join, which could just be the Great Cleansing. By that point, this might be the scales that tip over for the character. Considering his ties to PH and where he was heading after DR, i can imagine this happening very soon.

Add all of that with some of his unique qualities, goals and possible hidden backstory, and we just might have the actual final Strawhat lol

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Imo, this is the completed crew, and Vivi will be joining under dire circumstances sooner rather than later.

But any normal person needs to be open to the possibility of Carrot pulling the Mink trick in 1058 or whatever chapter we return with the crew (if next chapter is world updates)
Well there's a little secret about that banner that you should know
Look real closely at the space between Luffy and Nami's heads
Do you see it? If not I enhanced the photo for ya

Wano or at least real wano is also probably gonna be where the mink settle once zunesha passes or they cant use her anymore
Wait possibly even the fishmen too once fmi is destroyed

Wait pause timeout
What if each of the places the kouzuki gave a road poneglyph to use to be originally from old wano somehow. With the fishmen and mink finally returning after fmi is destroyed and mink after
As for the last tribe/species its either something we dont know about yet or its the oni tho idk how.
The last ones are probably some sky/space race to fit in with the land, sea, and air theme

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I am actually seeing a lot of backlash for this Yamato bait already. What will Oda do with the backlash? I mean if he shows Carrot on the Sunny after this, there may actually be a mob after him. And this is not just another weeb mob, this time he pissed off a part of the LGBTQ+ community with this bait.

He may actually end up bringing Yamato back to calm people down.
There won't be a mob if carrot joins. People will be happy if she joins, it's almost like everyone keeps forgetting she was top 10 in a WORLDWIDE official poll. Carrot haters are a minority, most either don't care or actively like her.

Lol, honestly could care less at this pointXD

So I used to shit on Morj for certain things, but considering his arguments about Yamato ended up being right....this one about Smoker is hitting differently holy crap:

It goes into how Oda, since the early days of one piece, slowly take a Marine who believed in true justice to slowly become disillusioned to Marines/WG and become a pirate to achieve justice.

Like, it works almost too well:

- At first, hates Luffy and tries to capture him, but was immediately reminded of Roger at his execution
- Witnesses Luffy saving Alabasta, insults the WG
- Learns from Aokiji that quitting the Marines still allows you to exact justice that you believe in.
- Witnesses Luffy saving Dressrosa, and by this point, even insults the Marines.

Morj goes into basically the catalyst that would cause him to join, which could just be the Great Cleansing. By that point, this might be the scales that tip over for the character. Considering his ties to PH and where he was heading after DR, i can imagine this happening very soon.

Add all of that with some of his unique qualities, goals and possible hidden backstory, and we just might have the actual final Strawhat lol
he wouldn’t even undermine monster trio dynamics cause he’s probably under jinbei level atm. the only big red flag is that smoker really hates and despise pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.