Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about Yamato’s decision to stay again, maybe it shouldn’t be that surprising. At this point, Yamato does seem like someone who'd pick Oden and his path over Luffy and his path any day of the week.

As if to say, that Yamato basically sees Luffy with less relevance since Luffy isn't Oden, and that Oden has more relevance than Luffy does as far as Yamato is concerned. Maybe Yamato doesn't even see Luffy's journey as that much of a priority to get involved with either.

should I rename this thread as "broken drams" ??
Tama still has the promise and just need to get stronger to join.
Her dream is still alive and well. She will do a Jinbe and join later and a coby in learning things like a master in less than 2 months.
Tama-Nakama

New poll please..

Vivi
Smoker
Hancock
Perona
Pedro
Pekoms
Bonney
Caribou
Aokiji
Klabauterman
Lacks Tama.

I can only laugh while seeing you all. Oda just pushed the biggest trolling ever with Yamato and you still can't consider the possibility that he is doing it again. @CarrotForNakama the fuck you talkin about on the verge of proven false? You ain't no Master of me anymore. I hereby proclaim myself as the one true leader of the Carrot for Nakama theory. Take your things and go. CARROT IS ALREADY ON THE SHIP. You just wouldn't pay enough attention. Prepare for 1059. It's over. CARROT WON.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I can only laugh while seeing you all. Oda just pushed the biggest trolling ever with Yamato and you still can't consider the possibility that he is doing it again. @CarrotForNakama the fuck you talkin about on the verge of proven false? You ain't no Master of me anymore. I hereby proclaim myself as the one true leader of the Carrot for Nakama theory. Take your things and go. CARROT IS ALREADY ON THE SHIP. You just wouldn't pay enough attention. Prepare for 1059. It's over. CARROT WON.

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

No need will be a long time before she get her turn..
You don't know that.
First the ninjitsu she has to learn are things like using kites or punching dicks. Nothing actually that hard.
Then we have a example in the series of someone learning things fast with Coby (that learned with Garp in a few months) and while Oda wants to speed things up and end the series fast One piece still will have a couple of arcs to finish.
So she has a better chance than 99% of the people in your list (ignoring Vivi since she is Nakama but I personally don't think of her as a permanent nakama).

Tama is for the epilogue :luffylaugh:
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

She said "next time we meet".
That's when Wano's borders are getting opened at the latest.
She also has better chances of showing up in another island than Yamato. Yamato can't sail, while Tama is still missing a bird from the momotaro trio and could tame one to fly her wherever she wants. Marco was also with her a lot during the end of Onigashima, so much so that he was curing Komachiyo instead of helping out Izo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.