Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing my vote to Hancock. By her own admission, she can't stay in Amazon Lily or the Marines will keep attacking, and her stated solution is to go and be with Luffy. At the very moment she decides this, the former empress/captain shows up on the island out of nowhere to be her replacement. And on top of that, Yamato being a red herring for Hancock makes 1000% more sense than her being a red herring for Carrot. Not to mention we already know she has a tragic backstory that hasn't been shown yet. She could even have a role, ironically, as beast tamer, bringing along serpents like the ones on the Kuja ship so the Sunny can travel in the calm belt, allowing them to easilly return to previous islands like Wano, Alabasta, Saboady/Maryjois, and Fishman island.

I really wonder what Oda has in store for Yamato now, this chapter restored a bit of my faith on him and I can go back to looking at Yamato without feeling anger. This chapter to me confirms that she will join at some point, most likely at the end of the series like Tama, but the fact that she is staying to protect Wano cements the idea(to me at least) that Wano will be attacked by whoever Caribou wants to contact

Problem is, given how Caribou is a pirate and Akainu wants nothing to do with Wano, this someone is probably a pirate, and the only pirates with the balls to attack Luffy's turf are the Yonko or maybe a legend like the former Rocks pirates, and I cant see how she would be useful in these scenarios :kayneshrug:

L

Little Cahokia

Changing my vote to Hancock. By her own admission, she can't stay in Amazon Lily or the Marines will keep attacking, and her stated solution is to go and be with Luffy. At the very moment she decides this, the former empress/captain shows up on the island out of nowhere to be her replacement. And on top of that, Yamato being a red herring for Hancock makes 1000% more sense than her being a red herring for Carrot. Not to mention we already know she has a tragic backstory that hasn't been shown yet. She could even have a role, ironically, as beast tamer, bringing along serpents like the ones on the Kuja ship so the Sunny can travel in the calm belt, allowing them to easilly return to previous islands like Wano, Alabasta, Saboady/Maryjois, and Fishman island.
Yeah I was thinking this. If Carrot does join the last two will be Hancock and Vivi. If she doesn't join then we'll just get Vivi.
Post automatically merged:

So, now officially we can confirm that Yamato hold the status as 'Honorific' crew of Straw Hat Pirates, the same as Vivi.
Until further notice this correct.

If carrot don't get a another conclusion like Marco and Yamato next chapter then damn oda.....
This to me doesn't make sense because if we are getting a goodbye with Carrot why not add it with Yamato and Marco. Oda really said fuck the Minks lol.

Someone should add Boa to this poll

Carrot calling anyone a worst candidate, lol:sanmoji:
At least Carrot has her own personality. A unpopular one but it's still her own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.