Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be Kin'emon. The Strawhats are characters with so much depth etc. and nobody compares, except for Law and Kin'emon. But then again the crew becomes a sausage fest. I can definitely see Kawamatsu or Kikunojo becoming part of the crew.

Onimaru seems pretty cool too. I'd be chuffed if any of them join

AS FOR GRAND FLEET:
  1. Nekomamushi and Inuarashi - the minks in general, will join
  2. Wano will join, under the leadership of Momonosuke/his scabbards
  3. Also i expect Caribou will join the grand fleet, but he's a rogue shout for crewmate. I doubt it though as his screen time has been pretty limited in this arc
  4. There's a chance Kidd and Hawkins will join the alliance between Luffy and Law - I doubt it though

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I hope it's him or Momonosuke, I actually hope for the second in particular xd
Either one would be cool, but I feel like Momo will stay and fill the role of shogun (circumstances yet unclear), while Kin’emon will travel with the Straw Hats like Oden did with the Roger Pirates before him. Might be a little much with three swordsmen onboard the Sunny, but their styles/power levels are varied enough that they could all play a particular role.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Either one would be cool, but I feel like Momo will stay and fill the role of shogun (circumstances yet unclear), while Kin’emon will travel with the Straw Hats like Oden did with the Roger Pirates before him. Might be a little much with three swordsmen onboard the Sunny, but their styles/power levels are varied enough that they could all play a particular role.
I doubt Kin'nemon would join. He's finally reunited with his wife after she waited for him for 20 years. It'd be too cruel to Tsuru to have her wait any longer for her husand to come home :josad:

And why do we need someone from Wano to join the crew? We already have Zoro :smithnie:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I doubt Kin'nemon would join. He's finally reunited with his wife after she waited for him for 20 years. It'd be too cruel to Tsuru to have her wait any longer for her husand to come home :josad:

And why do we need someone from Wano to join the crew? We already have Zoro :smithnie:
The Tsuru matter is probably the best argument against him joining, but a man can dream...and while I’m convinced we’ll learn a lot more about Zoro’s past in Wano, I still think the Straw Hats will have one new member (and hopefully Jinbe) by the time they leave, and I don’t know of a better candidate at the moment than Kin’emon.

H

Haoshoku

Caesar or Caribou are my guess
Caesar would bring alot with his science and shit but the thing is no one on the crew actually likes the dude and Nami expresses this dislike the most out of all of them:

pic edited by the World Government’s Secret Archives from Tumblr
And he has disappeared from the plot after WCI, could reappear again tho at some point.

Caesar is a scientist
Caribou a strategic if Law dies this arc then he is joining
And Nami hates Sanji too but he is in the crew
Caesar would bring alot with his science and shit but the thing is no one on the crew actually likes the dude and Nami expresses this dislike the most out of all of them:

pic edited by the World Government’s Secret Archives from Tumblr
And he has disappeared from the plot after WCI, could reappear again tho at some point.

What people want to happen: Carrot eats Monet's fruit that respawned on Nami's tree, becomes a snow rabbit, and joins the crew.

What most likely will happen: Jinbe comes to Wano bringing along a surviving Pedro. Pedro shines not literally by explosion but by kicking some ass in Wano arc and showing his majestic looking Sulong form, then joins the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.