Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly would feel content with either Carrot or Momo joining if not both.

Then we might end up like this once and for all.
Carrot has good potential but with how oda deal with her its more like SH fleet member than nakama on the ship.

Momo i would say he has bigger potential than carrot , but its doesnt seems to me that after wano he will leave his country .

And both of them don.t come close to what jinbe has as new nakama.

Maybe that is it with jinbe as last member.

Carrot has good potential but with how oda deal with her its more like SH fleet member than nakama on the ship.

Momo i would say he has bigger potential than carrot , but its doesnt seems to me that after wano he will leave his country .

And both of them don.t come close to what jinbe has as new nakama.

Maybe that is it with jinbe as last member.
I'm all for Momo but I suppose Carrot is perhaps not even meant to join. Maybe temporarily who knows xd

P

PeperLevi

She has potentia, just wait and see.
That's the only argument peoples have to with Carrot currently,but what the fuck Oda can do with her in the war when she's such meaningless?!
The only reasonable thing is Oda make Carrot face Daifuku again,and this time Daifuku show her how he's the superior one.
She's in background because that's where worthless things belongs to,and worthless things won't never have big participations in Straw Hat Crew's history.

Fishmen, minks, samurai, bellamy, caribou for grand fleet. Minks will be lead by carrot and pekoms. Samurai by some scabbards (ashura douji).

For the next nakama after jimbei, following the pattern, it should be a female. I bet it will be hiyori. A yandere chasing after zoro. Lol

Fishmen, minks, samurai, bellamy, caribou for grand fleet. Minks will be lead by carrot and pekoms. Samurai by some scabbards (ashura douji).

For the next nakama after jimbei, following the pattern, it should be a female. I bet it will be hiyori. A yandere chasing after zoro. Lol
Otama by that logic would be a strong candidate I feel like we are gonna get something about her especially as she hasn't learned about luffy and aces relationship. I feel like she has been setup for something important.
Carrot I don't know. Really lacks in interaction with luffy. No real encounters with luffy or the crew really so far since beginning of wano and has sort of gone back to the minks. At this point I would say caribou is looking more likely.I would like a mink but carrot doesn't appear to have much depth in her writing/portrayal, yes she got sad about pedro but like nothing has really happened since then to develop her character. I feel like she would have been more likely to join if she had blamed sanji for the whole thing but shes been a bit two dimensional/irrelevant for a while.

Luffy is certainly of the Wind element, since he is approached several times to Fuijin, the Japanese wind god.
The same clash between Luffy and Enel is a tribute to the clash between Raijin, the god of thunder, and Fuijin, the god of wind.

The same Naruto and Sasuke, with their clash, also pay homage to this Mythological clash.

For Brook, I admit I was wrong: its element is ice.

For Nami, it is true that he can also manipulate weather conditions, but 90% of his shots have been made of lightning, for 15 years.
I repeat that Carrot would add nothing to the crew.

If we really want to say it all: someone is missing a poison element. If Carrot use poison attacks, instead of thunders, this discussion would have made more sense.
Reiju got poison covered. Yay!!!

Carrot's merit to join will solely depend on what she does with in this war. Imo, the following things need to happen:

- Aside from Inu and Neko's transformations, Carrot's sulong form must still feel like the standout. Apparently shes one of the few who can control it, so that's good

- Carrot must do something signficant during the war. Im a fan of her taking on Perospero to avenge Pedro. If we get a signficant moment or even a dedicated chapter to it, then to me she's all but a strawhat in name.

- She must show why she can be an asset in the first place aside from combat ability. I think the biggest thing is the lookout position on the strawhat ship. If we see her with Luffy and crew without any other mink, then maybe Oda is trying to convey that again.

Aside from that, she clearly has merit from WCI, but has gotten minimal focus the last 70 chapters. But the same could be said of Jinbe who has been MIA for the same time so who knows. She is essentially Pedro's will now, who wanted to travel with the Pirate King. Shes a strong adventurer. She's fearless. Shes emotional. She had her tragedy happen in real time. I think shes a great candidate.

And i think the point is, Luffy is supposed to act "uninterested" in her. She needs to ask Luffy if she can join. Roger rejected Pedro. Luffy wouldnt reject Carrot.

On top of that, I still hold onto some vague hope that she ate or will eat the Snow Logia from Monet. Oda showed off that Smiley devil fruit reincarnation and never touched on it again, why? If that logia was originally a Mikan, she could have eaten it or will eat it. But at this point the stretch of time has beem huge so idk lol

Onimaru please!!!

So Chopper can stop being the SHs pet :catcry:

(Unless Onimaru gets a higher bounty)
Bumping this response unless someone touched on it. Imagine Zoro is a lost Shimotsuki (since he looks like 2 of them, and even Ryuuma). Imagine Onimaru finds this out. Imagine he starts following Zoro and does actually become the new pet, but he can imitate objects and people. There you go lol.

I was hoping that Bellemy would join the Grand Fleet,but Oda had gone different route with him,He will probably join the SHs alliance in the final war against the WG.Wonder how many more crews will join the GF and will we have a battle between the GF and BBs allies(can't wait to see Redbeard,Bluebeard...etc).

Well I think Kinemon might be out for me. I thought he had a chance. However, him and the other scabbards are carrying on Oden's dream of opening Wano. I think between protecting Momo and Wano that Kinemon will stay behind. Plus, he really has no reason go to Laughtale at this point or at least he hasn't expressed any reason to.

I'm going with Law as the most likely candidate now. He's the only other one besides Kinemon now that seems qualified enough for me. He's got the backstory, the bond with the Strawhats, and even a possible reason to go after One Piece. After all Oden said he learned about mystery of the Will of D along with the void history on Laughtale in the recent flashback. The only part missing is a catalyst that would prompt Law to take a temporary leave of absence from his own crew to join Luffy's.

On a final note, Jinbei took a very long time to join. He was introduce in Impel Down, saved Luffy from an emotional meltdown at the end Marineford, received his backstory in the New World at Fishman Island, and finally joined at Cake Island. I don't think we are getting recently introduced characters for nakama anymore which is why Kinemon and Law were my picks since they've been around with the Strawhats for awhile.

Now to wait for the end of Wano to see if I'm right. :lawbepo:

#King4Nakama

Sad past:
1. Lost his entire tribe in his childhood
2. Lost Kaido in Wano arc, Kaido will die protecting him when Teach and his crew wants to steal King's DF

Dream: To slay all remaining Emperrors with single unnamed attack

Dynamics with the crew:
1. Getting along well with the cooler members (Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, Jinbe)
2. Constantly scaring Luffy as long as he remains as part of Emperror
3. Likes to listen to Brook's song

Status
Not open for further replies.