Nintendo

What’s your favourite Nintendo franchise?

• Total voters
Some people call Echoes of Wisdom woke bcoz you play Zelda but seriously, they are being idiotic. Many wished for a playable Zelda. It was a great wish ever since Spirit Tracks and first trailers of TotK. Now that Zelda is finally playable, it's woke? People need to pull the stick outta their asses and stop making everything into politics.
Yeah that’s just incel keyboard warriors. The fact that Nintendo worked to create a gameplay style that fits with Zelda’s character and lore with the triforce of wisdom is absolutely phenomenal and shows that this game actually had thought into it.

Some people call Echoes of Wisdom woke bcoz you play Zelda but seriously, they are being idiotic. Many wished for a playable Zelda. It was a great wish ever since Spirit Tracks and first trailers of TotK. Now that Zelda is finally playable, it's woke? People need to pull the stick outta their asses and stop making everything into politics.
Vocal minorities are dumb.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I saw this a lot during the Xbox showcase, literally anytime a female protagonist showed up several people were just spamming "woke" and "another woman game" :whitepress:

Like actual incel shit lmao

Yeah that’s just incel keyboard warriors. The fact that Nintendo worked to create a gameplay style that fits with Zelda’s character and lore with the triforce of wisdom is absolutely phenomenal and shows that this game actually had thought into it.
Exactly. They could just copy&paste Link's abilities into Zelda's gameplay and call it a day. Yet she got her own unique skillset and is very skilled in magic like in-lore. There's nothing woke about it. They're just pissed it's Zelda - or a female character in general - they're playing but that doesn't make it woke.

Or just like you said: incel keyboard warrior losers.

Exactly. They could just copy&paste Link's abilities into Zelda's gameplay and call it a day. Yet she got her own unique skillset and is very skilled in magic like in-lore. There's nothing woke about it. They're just pissed it's Zelda - or a female character in general - they're playing but that doesn't make it woke.

Or just like you said: incel keyboard warrior losers.
I can’t imagine how some people would react if the first Metroid was made now which didn’t reveal samus was a woman till the final credits scroll.

I saw this a lot during the Xbox showcase, literally anytime a female protagonist showed up several people were just spamming "woke" and "another woman game" :whitepress:

Like actual incel shit lmao
It's not even the case that you play Zelda because she's a woman, you play as Zelda because 1.) Nintendo wants to break Zelda traditions anyway and 2.) THE GAME SERIES IS NAMED AFTER HER!!!. Only a bunch of apes claim it's completely woke lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I can’t imagine how some people would react if the first Metroid was made now which didn’t reveal samus was a woman till the final credits scroll.
Like I said, these idiots are way too much invested into politics and believe everything is some huge conspiracy by the big players to force the "wokeness" upon us. I also partially blame social medias for this shit.

Imagine if Resident Evil Movie series was released in 2021-2024. Y'all would see incels calling it woke or "woman empowerment."
Post automatically merged:

And Metroid Prime 4, finally!!!
Let's see:

Mario&Luigi Brothership (even that itself makes the direct great), Donkey Kong Country HD, Mario Party, Dragon Quest 1+2 and 3, Luigi's Mansion 2 HD, Metal Slug, Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (brand new 2D Zelda) and finally, Metroid Prime 4 - something which fans waited for approximately 7 years.

Nintendo cooked so hard with this direct, we're eating gourmet meals.

The new Zelda game sent me into heaven

Nice Direct, I had low expectations but I’m pleasantly surprised
8/10 for me
It seems the new 2D Zelda will also feature the new gameplay elements in BotW/TotK. It was clear but now it's basically confirmed. However, I still didn't see any "shrines", so I'm having hopes... Developing 120 or even 153 mini dungeons, which are so extremely repetitive in design except puzzles, are the biggest mistakes of the new Zelda formular.