Nintendo

What’s your favourite Nintendo franchise?

• Total voters
Poor Waluigi, he's the only one that has never appeared in a mainline Mario Game lol.

Wario appeared in Mario Land 2 and is a playable character in Mario 64 DS, also he has his own games such as the Wario Land games and the Wario Ware Games.

Rosalina appeared in Galaxy 1 and 2 and is a playable character in Super Mario 3D World.

Daisy appeared in Mario Land 1 and is going to be a playable character in the upcoming Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

Also all three of them are playable characters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Meanwhile Waluigi.:suresure:

Same here, even though I like 2D Mario games with the exception of the New Super Mario Bros. Series, I've always preferred the 3D Mario games more.
Both have their charms and are essential parts of Nintendo and the Mario franchise, Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite Mario game, and Odyssey is awesome but I also really liked New Super Mario Bros and its Wii version, and Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World are amazing games who largely helped Mario into being the king of video games.

Same here, even though I like 2D Mario games with the exception of the New Super Mario Bros. Series, I've always preferred the 3D Mario games more.
I hope we can someday explore these islands
Sunshine 2 would be my dream

The developers originally planned a train system to connect the worlds
they could implement this idea in a sequel and connect the islands with each other
a Sea Train like the Puffing Tom
:steef:

OMFG
Post automatically merged:

I'm happy that they brought back Petey Piranha for Mario Kart 8.

There is only one more DLC update left and only two more characters left to be added, I really hope one of those characters is Funky Kong.
All those characters you mentioned are already in MKT (mobile game), which the Switch is slowly adapting by 2024