Le Fishe Thread Not only are all the Female Vegapunks the dumb ones, Buckin is also the dumb one among Mads.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
That's a big stretch, also chopper isn't from the east blue and neither is robin.
''
D: Yo!! Ei-chan!! Are you still working on One Piece? Keep drawing, man!! Okay, Ei-chan, here's my question. Who are the "One Piece" characters with the highest and lowest IQs?! Okay, that's enough for today.

O: I'll tell you. But when I say "in One Piece". I really mean, "of all the characters introduced so far in One Piece". And having cleared that up, the character with the highest IQ is Shanks' first mate, Benn Beckman. He is a great crew mate, who supports Shanks with his astonishing wisdom and strength. And right after him would probably be Captain Kuro, then Nami, etc. Now as for the lowest IQ... I can't decide the worst one. They're all idiots.

''

There might be a lot of dumb or useless male chars but it's all a matter of ratio. The number of male chars's extremely high so some of them are bound to be bad. But when we focus on specific groups, it's more obvious. It applies even to Nami and Robin, they might be smart but pretty much useless most of the time and oversexualized like the other cute female chars. If that's not bad reprensentation then I don't know what is.
The male characters aren't sexualized? Zoro shows off his muscles and abs whenever he can. Also let me remind you, the only time Ace ever wore a shirt was during his brief scene in Drum Island. Most female characters are fantastically written. The characters OP fanbase calls "useless" like Vivi, Shirahoshi, Rebecca, Hancock, Nami and Robin have amazingly written character motivations, backstories and character development. Even Big Mom has a pretty good backstory and gray morality. Just because a character isn't doing cool Zoro poses and saying something badass doesn't mean they are portrayed badly.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
β€Ž
''
D: Yo!! Ei-chan!! Are you still working on One Piece? Keep drawing, man!! Okay, Ei-chan, here's my question. Who are the "One Piece" characters with the highest and lowest IQs?! Okay, that's enough for today.

O: I'll tell you. But when I say "in One Piece". I really mean, "of all the characters introduced so far in One Piece". And having cleared that up, the character with the highest IQ is Shanks' first mate, Benn Beckman. He is a great crew mate, who supports Shanks with his astonishing wisdom and strength. And right after him would probably be Captain Kuro, then Nami, etc. Now as for the lowest IQ... I can't decide the worst one. They're all idiots.

''
"Of all the characters intrduced so far". He said that around the time he was drawin Baratie arc.

The male characters aren't sexualized? Zoro shows off his muscles and abs whenever he can. Also let me remind you, the only time Ace ever wore a shirt was during his brief scene in Drum Island. Most female characters are fantastically written. The characters OP fanbase calls "useless" like Vivi, Shirahoshi, Rebecca, Hancock, Nami and Robin have amazingly written character motivations, backstories and character development. Even Big Mom has a pretty good backstory and gray morality. Just because a character isn't doing cool Zoro poses and saying something badass doesn't mean they are portrayed badly.
but they are potrayed badly
why nami and robin dont have a pants then in rencent chapter ? and what they already did for one piece story ?
nami and robin just a motivating tools for luffy get stronger after saw them crying
nami and robin always wearing bikini in every movie after time skip
big mom?? big mom is the most useless yonko and also the weakest yonko
boa hancock? change her design away and everyone hate her
bonny? really do you ever see a stranger woman crying to you ??
bonney a captain and a supernova crying to luffy that she barely know "dont hurt him he is my father" like what??
who is the girl who crying next to a stranger she barely meet, dumb plot

Last edited:

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
β€Ž
Showin men's torso isn't exactly like excessively emphasizin female breasts and constantly drawin "funny" scenes in which men lust after female bodies.

Showin men's torso isn't exactly like excessively emphasizin female breasts and constantly drawin "funny" scenes in which men lust after female bodies.
Constantly showing Franky's butt is. Not letting him wear pants is. Showing Robin grab his balls is. Sexualizing a 17 year old Luffy on Amazon Lily is. The list goes on.
Post automatically merged:

but they are potrayed badly
why nami and robin dont have a pants then in rencent chapter ? and what they already did for one piece story ?
nami and robin just a motivating tools for luffy get stronger after saw them crying
nami and robin always wearing bikini in every movie after time skip
big mom?? big mom is the most useless yonko and also the weakest yonko
boa hancock? change her design away and everyone hate her
bonny? really do you ever see a stranger woman crying to you ??
bonney a captain and a supernova crying to luffy that she barely know "dont hurt him he is my father" like what??
who is the girl who crying next to a stranger she barely meet, dumb plot
Refer to
A 12 year old made this thread

Constantly showing Franky's butt is. Not letting him wear pants is. Showing Robin grab his balls is. Sexualizing a 17 year old Luffy on Amazon Lily is. The list goes on.
yeah and also let a little boy grab full grown woman boobs, and bathed together, and of course momonosuke is attracted to robin body damn
dont forget to a pedo navy who become stone after saw S-Snake

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
β€Ž
Post automatically merged:

Refer to
It's really not. Nudity isn't sexualization, let alone partial nudity. Gags involvin lust portrayed by nosebleeds, which is the metaphor for erections, is. And even if you consider your examples sexualization, it's still very occasional compared to the number of times it happens with female chars.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
β€Ž
she saves lives multiple times ?? whenn ?
she can read a poneglyph yes its a potential not something she already did for the sake of the one piece story
Off the top of my head in Wano, saving Toko from Ninjas, then saving Sanji from getting beaten to death my sadistic mutant prostitutes.

That's off the top of my head in one arc (granted the biggest one).

''

''
And when was that sbs?