Speculations Not only will the 4 Yonko fight over One Piece, but so will Akainu and his fleet.

Will the 4 Yonko and Marines Fight over One Piece?

• Yes

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • No, only Yonko

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No, only Blackbeard or Shanks

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
You are missing the point of my response. I am talking about why Oda himself made Zoro have that dialogue in the first place. There is no reason to have anyone go backwards when they are this deep in journey progress. And reducing Robin's roleto "just her goal" is weird.
He had that dialogue because they had to go to Egghead.

That doesn’t mean they won’t have to go backwards after Egghead, or after Elbaf, or another arc.

It’s very easy to turn that around- why did Oda have the dialogue where the Strawhats talk about going back if Vivi is in trouble? Maybe because… they will turn back when Vivi is in trouble?

As for “they can’t go back”, I’m old enough to remember when Fishman Island was absolutely the next stop in the map. It took them quite a few arcs and side-ways diversions, along with a return to an island already been, to actually get there.

Why are we ignoring this scene with Law? Is he supposed to learn all of this after everything is over lol?
Cause it’s irrelevant?

I don’t know why you think two secondary characters talking about how the main character doesn’t care about the mystery of D really means anything as to when we find it out.

Unless Law joins the Strawhats, he’s gonna find out the truth after they have been to Laugh Tale regardless of when the war is.

When you said I was reducing Robin’s role, I assume you mean because I said the rest of the crew won’t really care. That page you picked out shows what I mean. Luffy doesn’t care, and he’s the main character.

So any idea that Luffy will need to find the truth of the Void Century before he acts, doesn’t really ring true to me. This is the guy who never actually bothered to learn Nami’s sad backstory.

Just answer me, what is more likely to make Luffy want to punch Imu?

a) Eight centuries ago Imu went to war with an Ancient Kingdom, defeated them and set up their own government
b) Imu murdered Vivi’s dad who Luffy liked a lot

The burned man is not dragon lol. He canonically does not have a "jet black ship". Its grey and red. He also does not have any burn scars lol. Dragon is like Public enemy #1, why would nobody know who he is lmao?
I’m guessing your talking about the anime which I don’t care about as they are known for making up their own colours.

I care about the manga, where Dragon’s ship and what we saw of the black ship are drawn in the same way. We also all think Dragon has wind powers that could allow him to make whirlpools.

There is evidently something odd in the way the man with the flame mark is said in Japanese, and it could point to it being a figurative description of his tattoo.

As for Dragon being public enemy number one- that didn’t stop the world from not knowing his full name until two years ago. And maybe having a Road Poneglyph could contribute to why the World Gov hate him so much.

I’m not married to it being Dragon, but it’s definitely a possibility.

Laugh Tale lies beyond Lodestar. Inuarashi specifically states that Lodestar is just the point where all the needles point and stop working. There is an arrow heading beyond it (and yes the label below says Lodestar Island or ロードスター:
None of this really points to Lodestar being a necessity. Laugh Tale is absolutely unique in that it’s apparently the only island in the Grand Line that you can get to with just co-ordinates. With the log pose being useless for that, there’s no need to go to Lodestar.
Where did I state One Piece is a Weapon?
You said this
The story cant "end" when One Piece and the these other macguffins are being set up to be used for something, which has been highly suggested to be about attacking Mariejois or doing something against the WG.
And maguffins and attack Mariejois makes me think of weapons.
All we know is the One Piece, Ancient Weapons, and True History all serve to function for "something", and that "something" has been heavily implied to changing the state of the world.
And I’m not saying it won’t change the world.

I’m saying it’s a process, that the information is the final piece in the puzzle, and that final piece doesn’t need to come before the war.

We still, to this point, do not know why they were too early save for Luffy and Shirahoshi not being born. There is very clearly a function the history, treasure and weapons serve, and why it was left by Roger instead of taken. Otherwise, learning all of this after is completely pointless.
That Luffy and Shirahoshi weren’t born yet is important enough.

If the information says “a person using the Nika fruit and the mermaid princess will be born and are the only ones who can change the world”, that’s enough for the Roger Pirates to know they can’t do it. Especially given Roger’s one year to live.

Learning before or after changes nothing, Luffy will do it anyway.
You dont stop Thanos before learning about what the Infinity Stones do. This is storytelling 101.
Not much of an example

-we know Shirahoshi can command sea kings to destroy entire islands
-we know Pluton is a ship with the power of destroying islands
-we basically know Uranus is a floating object with the power to destroy islands.
-we know Luffy‘s awakened DF is that of the Sun God, Nika, warrior of laughter and liberation

There’s your Infinity Stones. One Piece being something that made Roger laughs hysterically, not sure that fits quite in. One Piece (the object) is some sort of heirloom of a romantic tale of adventure based on Roger’s reaction. Not sure it counts as an Infinity Stone

Imu existing is only 1 small aspect and not 100 years worth of history thst was erased by the WG.
I mean, let’s not be pretending Imu existing is a small aspect of anything, it’s maybe the biggest kept secret in the world. At least it’s common enough knowledge that the One Piece and Poneglyphs and Ancient Weapons exist and the Void Century happened. Imu is the most successful great taboo the World Gov has pulled.

Exposing that just starts a war, or maybe it doesnt. If thats the case and the true history revealing Imu heading the WG as the only viable piece of information, then why didnt Roger or Rayleigh or anyone in the Roger Pirates spread that knowledge?
Cause they were told the one who could do anything about it wasn’t born yet?

The Roger Pirates deciding to step back and let history unfold with barely an intervention (bar Rayleigh) really does not mean squat about when the final war will happen.

You dont know this though lol
I do know this, Whitebeard told us it was something a little boy would say.

Sure, but again, if the entire point of finding out what said villain group did is like, 90% of the basis for this story, what sense would it make to defeat said entity before finding out about this lol? There is not one story I know of that has done this. Resolve a major conflict but explain why or how it was resolved after the fact.
It’s not. Finding out what the villain group did is the basis for Robin’s story.

The basis for One Piece is Luffy’s story, and that’s chapter one, want to be get the One Piece and be the Pirate King. Since Oda’s said now that’s the end, and we’ve seen the Roger Pirate’s reaction to One Piece, really has stopped me wholeheartedly believing it’s purpose is to be the great cassus belli for world revolution.

It is like...far more complicated to have the crew go backwards, fulfill the FI prophecy, randomly find an eternal pose to Lodestar, then go forwards to be PK and learn everything after the fact after already resolving the issue lol
It’s really not complicated in the slightest. Lodestar is irrelevant no matter when the final war happens, the crew will go backwards anyway, and the history won’t make Imu any more of a shit to Luffy than killing Cobra and blowing up Lulusia has already revealed them to be.
Sorry, I dont buy the "Blackbeard needs to be the final villain" agenda, because thats clearly the reason this is being argued and Ive seen your stance on that.
Blackbeard‘s the final villain regardless of when the war happens, Rock’s dream of being King of the World and how God’s Valley went saw to that.

Good post, I agree it solves quite a few of the problems power and narrative wise, we also have that Mihawk comment about fighting everyone at once and we have that Shiryu comment about the WG/Marines having one of the RP. So far the marines/WG have been shown as the strongest force, they even replaced the Warlords. The Egghead starts their downfall and forces them into full confrontation with the Yonkos. We already have Garp raiding Beehive.

Shanks is after BB (was waiting for him at Elbaf etc.), Garp has already launched the attack. And BBPs ship is at Egghead. It seems the BBPs will be the main focus.

Post Wano has been one of the most hype times that OP readers have ever had. Every major player is making a move and confrontations are happening. There is one thing though, if what you suggest happens then this is the Final War and as per the name the WG should be defeated in this. How does Luffy defeating Im figure in this?

He had that dialogue because they had to go to Egghead.

That doesn’t mean they won’t have to go backwards after Egghead, or after Elbaf, or another arc.

It’s very easy to turn that around- why did Oda have the dialogue where the Strawhats talk about going back if Vivi is in trouble? Maybe because… they will turn back when Vivi is in trouble?

As for “they can’t go back”, I’m old enough to remember when Fishman Island was absolutely the next stop in the map. It took them quite a few arcs and side-ways diversions, along with a return to an island already been, to actually get there.
Are we expecting Sabaody archipelago to occur again and Luffy to have a solo venture for a 100 chapters? Not sure the point you are making. Progress is progress, and the crew being separated and having a "side adventure" as Oda calls it was a very deliberate set of events to get the crew stronger. It took them 2 years to get back to the same point with purpose. Going back to the halfway point is not progress, especially now when it doesn't make sense. Vivi escaped weeks ago. Nobody is at Mariejois.

Cause it’s irrelevant?
The Will of D. is Irrelevant?

I don’t know why you think two secondary characters talking about how the main character doesn’t care about the mystery of D really means anything as to when we find it out.

Unless Law joins the Strawhats, he’s gonna find out the truth after they have been to Laugh Tale regardless of when the war is.
Once again missing the point. How can roles be fulfilled if we have to wait until the end of the series to find out what they mean lol? Will of D. is part of the process of going to Laugh Tale.

Said role is important to the story. Luffy doesn't care. Everyone else does. The Readers do. You should. Do you see how this doesn't make sense to do last? I assume not....

When you said I was reducing Robin’s role, I assume you mean because I said the rest of the crew won’t really care. That page you picked out shows what I mean. Luffy doesn’t care, and he’s the main character.

So any idea that Luffy will need to find the truth of the Void Century before he acts, doesn’t really ring true to me. This is the guy who never actually bothered to learn Nami’s sad backstory.

Just answer me, what is more likely to make Luffy want to punch Imu?

a) Eight centuries ago Imu went to war with an Ancient Kingdom, defeated them and set up their own government
b) Imu murdered Vivi’s dad who Luffy liked a lot
See the above. This isn't about Luffy. This is about how a narrative works. Luffy beat the shit out of Arlong because he made Nami cry. He fell asleep to Nojiko's story about Arlong's murder of their mother. You, the reader, are invested on that part, not simple minded like Luffy, I hope.

I’m guessing your talking about the anime which I don’t care about as they are known for making up their own colours.

I care about the manga, where Dragon’s ship and what we saw of the black ship are drawn in the same way. We also all think Dragon has wind powers that could allow him to make whirlpools.

There is evidently something odd in the way the man with the flame mark is said in Japanese, and it could point to it being a figurative description of his tattoo.

As for Dragon being public enemy number one- that didn’t stop the world from not knowing his full name until two years ago. And maybe having a Road Poneglyph could contribute to why the World Gov hate him so much.

I’m not married to it being Dragon, but it’s definitely a possibility.
Nope, talking about official digital color:

Dragon is an extremely identifiable person. If he's being identified by his face tattoos, then why are people like Laffite and Shiryu making guesses to his identity?

Its not "definitely" a possibility. It's "unlikely" one.

None of this really points to Lodestar being a necessity. Laugh Tale is absolutely unique in that it’s apparently the only island in the Grand Line that you can get to with just co-ordinates. With the log pose being useless for that, there’s no need to go to Lodestar.
The point is going backwards halfway around the world, to then go forwards halfway around the world.

One question. Why?

You said this

And maguffins and attack Mariejois makes me think of weapons.
I said One Piece and those other macguffins. That's not my problem you interpreted it that way.

And I’m not saying it won’t change the world.

I’m saying it’s a process, that the information is the final piece in the puzzle, and that final piece doesn’t need to come before the war.
No one is saying the war can't start first. I absolutely believe the Revolutionaries and allied nations will start attacking the WG and vice versa.
I'm talking about how it ends. What needs to be done. Clearly it's not just about the WG as a superpower. There are things we don't know about Imu, or what the Strawhat means in their secret chamber, or what harbored anger they have for the D. clan for the poneglyphs.

That Luffy and Shirahoshi weren’t born yet is important enough.

If the information says “a person using the Nika fruit and the mermaid princess will be born and are the only ones who can change the world”, that’s enough for the Roger Pirates to know they can’t do it. Especially given Roger’s one year to live.

Learning before or after changes nothing, Luffy will do it anyway.
Not much of an example

-we know Shirahoshi can command sea kings to destroy entire islands

-we know Pluton is a ship with the power of destroying islands

-we basically know Uranus is a floating object with the power to destroy islands.

-we know Luffy‘s awakened DF is that of the Sun God, Nika, warrior of laughter and liberation

There’s your Infinity Stones. One Piece being something that made Roger laughs hysterically, not sure that fits quite in. One Piece (the object) is some sort of heirloom of a romantic tale of adventure based on Roger’s reaction. Not sure it counts as an Infinity Stone
And like I said earlier, it's about you, the reader, not Luffy. Understanding what his role is, along with Shirahoshi's (an ancient weapon) and likely the other weapons, One Piece, True History and Will of D. all work in tandem to getting you, the reader, aligned with the climax. This never, ever, comes after a climax lol.

I'll give another example, it would be like not getting Oden's flashback (the Wano part of it) until after Kaido is defeated, leaving us with Orochi doing heinous shit. We get no payoff, because you get a flimsy one. Why did the scabbards cut off Orochi's head with impunity? Because we got the flashback and explanation to be invested as readers. It is satisfying (subjectively) to see this.

What you are explaining about is the "what" they can do. Not the "why". The "why" for Infinity stones was built in the first 2 hour of infinity war, we knew what they could do for years when they appeared in other films.

I mean, let’s not be pretending Imu existing is a small aspect of anything, it’s maybe the biggest kept secret in the world. At least it’s common enough knowledge that the One Piece and Poneglyphs and Ancient Weapons exist and the Void Century happened. Imu is the most successful great taboo the World Gov has pulled.
Aaaaannd it's still not the void century, Will of D., Ancient Weapon's and their roles, and One Piece. Considering we knew about Imu over 60 chapters before Oda drew Oden's flashback and said nothing about those reveals.

Cause they were told the one who could do anything about it wasn’t born yet?

The Roger Pirates deciding to step back and let history unfold with barely an intervention (bar Rayleigh) really does not mean squat about when the final war will happen.
See above, I explained this already. Its not about them. Its about you as the reader.

I do know this, Whitebeard told us it was something a little boy would say.
But you don't though. You still cherry pick one avenue of what it could mean. Anyway, semantics. It doesn't matter what it is. What matters is that Roger couldn't achieve it.

It’s not. Finding out what the villain group did is the basis for Robin’s story.

The basis for One Piece is Luffy’s story, and that’s chapter one, want to be get the One Piece and be the Pirate King. Since Oda’s said now that’s the end, and we’ve seen the Roger Pirate’s reaction to One Piece, really has stopped me wholeheartedly believing it’s purpose is to be the great cassus belli for world revolution.
Again.....Luffy vs. You. Watching Luffy become the PK with no meaning is not interesting. It was the narrative hook at the beginning of the plot, to surpass Shanks. That's his prerogative. Watching Luffy become PK with heavy motive for the reader to stay invested is what matters. We care about the void century, the mystery behind the treasure and weapons, etc. That's what keeps most people reading. Again the same narrative drive to get you, the reader, invested in the defeat of the villain, not Luffy.

It’s really not complicated in the slightest. Lodestar is irrelevant no matter when the final war happens, the crew will go backwards anyway, and the history won’t make Imu any more of a shit to Luffy than killing Cobra and blowing up Lulusia has already revealed them to be.
See above
Blackbeard‘s the final villain regardless of when the war happens, Rock’s dream of being King of the World and how God’s Valley went saw to that.
Lol, it doesn't but sure, go ahead and believe that.

Last edited:
Cross guild I don’t think will fight for it. They’ll only claim the one piece and become Pirate kings if they can do so without fighting.

Shanks seems to be hunting Blackbeard for personal reasons still, so whether or not that match up happens before luffy meets them or during is up in the air.

The marines have a lot on their plate, with Cross Guild paying citizens for killing marines they need to focus on Cross Guild; while simultaneously Garp took sword directly to beehive is likely going to lead to the older generation like Sengoku and Tsuru attacking beehive for revenge.

Overall, right now it looks like we’re in the bracket rather than the battle royale that luffys in the middle of between an admiral, a gorosei, Blackbeards pirates, marine fodder and seraphim.

Cross guild I don’t think will fight for it. They’ll only claim the one piece and become Pirate kings if they can do so without fighting.

Shanks seems to be hunting Blackbeard for personal reasons still, so whether or not that match up happens before luffy meets them or during is up in the air.

The marines have a lot on their plate, with Cross Guild paying citizens for killing marines they need to focus on Cross Guild; while simultaneously Garp took sword directly to beehive is likely going to lead to the older generation like Sengoku and Tsuru attacking beehive for revenge.

Overall, right now it looks like we’re in the bracket rather than the battle royale that luffys in the middle of between an admiral, a gorosei, Blackbeards pirates, marine fodder and seraphim.
Imo, until they are shown getting more manpower, CG's purpose is to bring Mihawk into the fold for the battles at hand. I do think they'll recruit some more notable names though, whether that's former shichibukai, level 6 escapees, underworld members, former Rocks pirates, etc. We'll have to see what Buggy's big speech did to their plans.

This is actually part of the reason why I think CG and Marines need to be involved, because of the obvious conflict they have with each other.

Imo, until they are shown getting more manpower, CG's purpose is to bring Mihawk into the fold for the battles at hand. I do think they'll recruit some more notable names though, whether that's former shichibukai, level 6 escapees, underworld members, former Rocks pirates, etc. We'll have to see what Buggy's big speech did to their plans.

This is actually part of the reason why I think CG and Marines need to be involved, because of the obvious conflict they have with each other.
Honestly Cross Guild has a strong connection beyond just Mihawk. With Plutons discovery in Wano and luffys refusal of taking Pluton immediately before Crocodiles reintroduction to the story that strongly pushes towards Crocodile claiming it. Especially with it being in the same country as a red Poneglyph for Buggy.

I doubt they’ll show up just to only be for Mihawk because Cross Guild really isn’t about mihawk. He’s arguably the least impactful member of that trio plot wise.

Honestly Cross Guild has a strong connection beyond just Mihawk. With Plutons discovery in Wano and luffys refusal of taking Pluton immediately before Crocodiles reintroduction to the story that strongly pushes towards Crocodile claiming it. Especially with it being in the same country as a red Poneglyph for Buggy.

I doubt they’ll show up just to only be for Mihawk because Cross Guild really isn’t about mihawk. He’s arguably the least impactful member of that trio plot wise.
I'm trying to point out narrative to get from person from place A to B. I'm sure Buggy and Crocodile have signficant roles in the endgame, as will other people in their group. I just mean the purpose of being involved in the fight for One Piece. Buggy has essentially solidified that role as of 1082

I'm trying to point out narrative to get from person from place A to B. I'm sure Buggy and Crocodile have signficant roles in the endgame, as will other people in their group. I just mean the purpose of being involved in the fight for One Piece. Buggy has essentially solidified that role as of 1082
Buggy says he wants to be the pirate king, but he also showed that he doesn’t plan on fighting for it just “Get there first.”

And honestly that looks like where it’s going. He doesn’t need to fight. Going to Wano, he’ll get a Poneglyph, Croc will get Pluton, Mihawk can take down the samurai and take Inu or Nekos Vivre card to Zou to get the next Poneglyph. Follow that, then go to WCI where the underworld emperors who work with Cross Guild have permanent logs to and they have 3 of them. Then Buggy has his luck power he’ll be able to take the fourth all while the others fight.

As I said, I doubt they’ll take place in the fight, they’ll just claim the treasure.

Buggy says he wants to be the pirate king, but he also showed that he doesn’t plan on fighting for it just “Get there first.”

And honestly that looks like where it’s going. He doesn’t need to fight. Going to Wano, he’ll get a Poneglyph, Croc will get Pluton, Mihawk can take down the samurai and take Inu or Nekos Vivre card to Zou to get the next Poneglyph. Follow that, then go to WCI where the underworld emperors who work with Cross Guild have permanent logs to and they have 3 of them. Then Buggy has his luck power he’ll be able to take the fourth all while the others fight.

As I said, I doubt they’ll take place in the fight, they’ll just claim the treasure.
Do we really expect Oda to show all of this though lol? This far behind the other 3? We aren't even sure Caribou's "that guy" is tied to Buggy. How would he know about Pluton?

Do we really expect Oda to show all of this though lol? This far behind the other 3? We aren't even sure Caribou's "that guy" is tied to Buggy. How would he know about Pluton?
Honestly at this point Caribous “that guy” is either a part of Blackbeards group or cross guilds, and idk Blackbeard never seemed to care about the ancient weapons.

And he doesn’t need to, a single cover story or a mini arc basically what we’re getting for reverie now would be enough to show buggy and them catching up just fine.

The marines / WG will and are fighting for the position of the ruler and their main enemy is of course the revos. Until now Oda has not shown the marines having interest in the OP if it is not to stop pirates from getting it. The point is that now Oda is building the final race for the OP and so he had Law and Kidd deliver the road map to the other 2 contenders beside Luffy. Nobody sent anything to Akainu or any other marine/WG guy (unless if now Saturn kicks Luffy ass, takes his road poneglyphs infos and proclaims he is gonna make Im the pirate king) so that problem will be dealt separately. The ones who will somewhat join the race are Buggy and hus team.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I still think WG war isnt the finale of the show. :eeke:
It is a Marineford v2.0, you can draw countless parallels.
Warlords/Seraphim being useless and fooling around/disobeying orders.

WB pirates/Revolutionaries leading the fight against the Navy/WG.
Luffy's gang enters the fray and steals the show.
A big figure dies and Blackbeard collects a Devil Fruit.

WG war and Imu can be done with and we are still clueless about what One Piece itself is and that big reveal is left for the actual finale.
I heavily doubt One Piece being revealed before WG war and then spending several years with that knowledge during the WG war...

The finale, imo, is between 4 Emperors:
1st round: Strawhat Pirates VS Cross Guild & Blackbeard Pirates VS RedHair Pirates
Final round: Strawhat Pirates VS Blackbeard Pirates.
Epilogue: Huge ass party with all the world in Elbaf.

I do want to reiterate my point about scalability. Luffy is at the point where he's defeated a Yonko and will soon defeat an Admiral (and/or Gorosei?). We have no idea what Elbaf will comprise of, but one thing thats hard to comprehend is the idea of him beating yet another Admiral and 1 or 2 Yonko of relatively similar power on separate occasions where the arc has to escalate back to a major climax with multiple 1v1 fights, on top of the WG top brass. Thats 3-4 separate arcs with different plots, character matchups, sets of powerups for whoever fights and more, discounting whats already going on with Egghead and whatever we even get on Elbaf (if these are the only 2 arcs that exist beforehand).

You combine all of this save for the WG, sure its one massive arc but it doesnt take us 10+ years for Luffy to finally be fighting for PK lol

I think I now agree with Akainu and a huge marine fleet joining in on a potential FFA. Previously I still had a bit of trouble figuring out potential MUs even with all Yonkos, but adding in the Marines makes things a lot easier.

Ive been thinking about this a lot lately, but its really come to light more recently with recent chapters suggesting that the seat of power at the top of the world is the pinnacle and final goal of the series. But what has concerned me (and probably like, 99% of the fanbase) is how Oda will tackle the remaining factions in the series before this, because you have like 4-5 major ones that frankly have nothing or little to do with the WG as a controlling entity. Like, most threads are about the powerscale, but in reality its about who loses first and when.

How do you, after Kaido and Big Mom, continuously attempt to scale other powers at a higher level in a linear fashion? Then it got me thinking: that probably isnt Oda's intent. He's gone on record, multiple times, stating that the bigger endgame conflict will dwarf anything that has come before.

This really starts to get traction if you go back to Doflamingo's speech after losing. Interestingly, he includes the Marines on the war for higher power, but not the World Government, only referencing them after the fact:

But what really made question Akainu's placement, funny enough, had to do more with what Oda had Ryokugyuu say to Shanks:

If Oda put out dialogue implying the Marines will fight the RHP, then it lends credence to them potentially being involved in the war for the 4th RP or road to LT as a means to prevent anyone from going there.

What Im starting to see is Akainu ideally shouldnt sit around and do nothing, especially if Egghead ends with Kizaru in the least losing. At that point, sitting and waiting is just allowing others to amass power and gain more victories.

This is why I think now, it would make far more sense for Marine HQ to take part in this war, against Luffy and his fleet, Shanks, Blackbeard and Cross Guild. In this way, all major factions lose in close proximity. The Marines top brass (Zodiac VAs, Fuji, Ryo) can all take part against the other forces. You can have Zoro fight an Admiral, and also fight Shiryu, and also fight Mihawk in the end. Mihawk can also clash with Shanks. He can also clash with Fuji or Shiryu. Same with Akainu, Blackbeard, Luffy and Shanks together.

Hopefully this starts to make sense. With very few tertiary arc characters, Oda has a really good opportunity to flesh out and characterize 4-5 factions in a grand scale war similar to Marineford, but with actual, proper conclusions. You reduce the need to escalate powerscale between all of these characters and just have them at a more level playing field to see who is left in the end. People can fight dirty/clean and win/lose. You can dish out flashsbacks and have shocking reveals for characters when relevant (if not characterized earlier). Oda doesnt have to focus on general 1v1s that take up too much time until there are only 2 people left (i.e. Zoro vs Mihawk directly or Luffy vs Blackbeard/Akainu/Shanks, etc). He doesnt have to focus on scabbard type characters (unless you hate the SHF lol). By the end of this, you have your Pirate King crew. One that surpasses all Yonko and Marine fleets.

In this way, you also reduce the clutter for the "grander" conflict with the World Government, where the Revolutionaries, allied Kingdoms, and Luffy's other allies (i.e. Kid and Law; other Supernova, Hancock, former Whitebeard/Roger Pirates) take the stage with Ancient Weapons, One Piece itself, etc. The WG, to me, is just starting to feel like its being set up to be a stronger entity than anyone else, considering Dragon highlighting God's Knights before even finding out about the Gorosei and Imu from Sabo.

To summarize, you'd:

- Knock out 3-4 factions without needing to individually spend time on each, but instead in a larger conflict with proper buildup
- Not regurgitate 1v1 matchups for all eternity (the man will never finish this manga), the figts are more chaotic and grandiose.
- Give the Grand Fleet Purpose (Maybe this is their great incident they are involved in?)
- Leave enough breather for the WG fight to mean something separate from the Marines, which Oda has been specifying with God Knights and the Gorosei, Imu being "monsters"

What do you guys think? Does this make sense?

Tldr: What if Luffy fought like 3-4 Kaido's together but all Kaido's were also fighting each other?

Tags
I like this idea because it would make the manga end faster,but at the same time i feel like we would missing out on a lot of potential new arcs...

That would be too op, the Yonko would need to ally up against the navy to have a chance - ALL 4 of them.
Meh. They may have the strongest army, but I don't think it'll be enough for them to dominate the entire FFA. For instance, Zoro and Mihawk can take out an admiral in the beginning before they fight, while Luffy deals with Akainu during the first half of the FFA.