Speculations Not only will the 4 Yonko fight over One Piece, but so will Akainu and his fleet.

Will the 4 Yonko and Marines Fight over One Piece?

• Yes

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • No, only Yonko

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No, only Blackbeard or Shanks

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
There are 9 HK + 5 Gorosei + 3 Admirals + IMU + Sengoku + Kong = 19 Fighters

There will probably be 9 SH + 5 Revo Commanders + Sabo + Dragon + Luffy = 16 Fighters

If Saturn and Kizaru loose that brings it down to 17. Sengoku and/or Kong may also not be around or there may be a 10th SH.

Dragon likely fights IMU
Luffy fights Akainu
Sabo fights Topman
Zoro fights Venus or Garling
Sanji fights Mars
Fujitora fights GreenBull
Rest of the SH and Revo Commanders fight HK, Admirals, and Gorosei depending on their strength level.

Then Dragon looses and all Luffy fights IMU after him probably alongside Sabo after he beats Topman.

Bumping this thread because i think its an interesting conversation to have now. Ive believe more than ever that the Marines must be relevant to the battle over One Piece, especially now that the WG is attempting to do what seems to be sinking the world.

Having Marines like Fuji or even Akainu listen to the government I feel must come before the void century is learned about, otherwise having them fight after is a weird circumstance, as by that point Imu quite literally would be trying to destroy the current world most likely.

Imo:

- Egghead: Kizaru loses, Saturn leaves with Seraphim, Mother Flame Production. Marines take a huge blow to forces.
- Elbaf: Some isolated plotline, but is tangentially related to getting the Giants as allies in the endgame
- 4th RP arc: Burned man, All Yonko + Entire Marine force clash over One Piece (Marineford looks "cute" by this point). The SHF "great" incident.
- Lodestar/Laugh Tale: Surviving antagonist ( Shanks or Blackbeard) clash with Luffy
- Final War: Strictly WG Centric with Marine + Kingdom + Pirate allies

C

CensoredbyWG

Bumping this thread because i think its an interesting conversation to have now. Ive believe more than ever that the Marines must be relevant to the battle over One Piece, especially now that the WG is attempting to do what seems to be sinking the world.

Having Marines like Fuji or even Akainu listen to the government I feel must come before the void century is learned about, otherwise having them fight after is a weird circumstance, as by that point Imu quite literally would be trying to destroy the current world most likely.

Imo:

- Egghead: Kizaru loses, Saturn leaves with Seraphim, Mother Flame Production. Marines take a huge blow to forces.
- Elbaf: Some isolated plotline, but is tangentially related to getting the Giants as allies in the endgame
- 4th RP arc: Burned man, All Yonko + Entire Marine force clash over One Piece (Marineford looks "cute" by this point). The SHF "great" incident.
- Lodestar/Laugh Tale: Surviving antagonist ( Shanks or Blackbeard) clash with Luffy
Kaido + luffy combined ACoC attack:steef:

Imo:

U think Saturn escapes with Mother Flame production? Tbh I think the final war starts here

The finding of the ancient kingdoms energy and the death of Vegapunk

Idk if Akainu will be after the One Piece but I think he will splinter off from the WG like has been hinted for a while.

U think Saturn escapes with Mother Flame production? Tbh I think the final war starts here

The finding of the ancient kingdoms energy and the death of Vegapunk

Idk if Akainu will be after the One Piece but I think he will splinter off from the WG like has been hinted for a while.
Yes, I think Saturns sole purpose here is 2 fold:

- Get all Seraphim and age them to their full potential and danger since he can override VP.
- Get whatever Mother Flames (assuming its fuel) here for Imu to be able to use the weapon at least several more times. Maaaaybe he leaves with York, but who knows.

Ideally the crew isnt leaving with the Seraphim, too many rebotic body guard type characters on the ship and for what? Not sure about CP0 or York though.

Also less Akainu going after One Piece, but more preventing anyone from doing so.

Yes, I think Saturns sole purpose here is 2 fold:

- Get all Seraphim and age them to their full potential and danger since he can override VP.
- Get whatever Mother Flames (assuming its fuel) here for Imu to be able to use the weapon at least several more times. Maaaaybe he leaves with York, but who knows.

Ideally the crew isnt leaving with the Seraphim, too many rebotic body guard type characters on the ship and for what? Not sure about CP0 or York though.

Also less Akainu going after One Piece, but more preventing anyone from doing so.
They are definitely leaving with the Seraphin idk about York and the Mother Flames though

One thing caught my eye this chapter was about the Gorosei saying to York this chapter that she’s still a Vegapunk…

does Vegapunk deep down desire to live like a celestial dragon. His dream he keeps saying is to give unlimited energy to the entire world which is seemingly connected to Kiz’s fruit and the ancient kingdom energy.

Mother Flame fuel doesn’t seem to be the most effective thing for whatever this weapon is.

Ancient Robot is still a plot point as well.

CP0, Satellities. Way too many character atm. I wonder if it’s gonna end like Saobody again but everyone will split in small groups…

Maybe this will let Usopp actually do something there and can see his father/Shanks without Luffy being there. Cause atm I can’t see them all going as one big ship to Elbaf if that even is the next arc
Hard to speculate on Akainu atm cause other then the Blackhorse reverie investigation thing we haven’t had much. Unless he orders something that happens at the end of egghead🤔.