Speculations Not only will the 4 Yonko fight over One Piece, but so will Akainu and his fleet.

Will the 4 Yonko and Marines Fight over One Piece?

• Yes

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • No, only Yonko

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No, only Blackbeard or Shanks

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
I think that’s simply far too complicated a mess for Oda.

I do believe that a 4 way Yonko showdown is being set up, but I think that only works because Cross Guild isn’t as stacked as the rest. I also believe that it’s mainly going to be the main 3 (Luffy, Shanks & BB) with CG only coming in afterwards since Buggy isn’t looking for a direct confrontation.

That’s a lot more manageable for Oda. If the Marines participate, I think it would really only be a clean up crew, like an Admiral or 2.

Currently i think

- Four Emperors will go at it to resolve all conflict between them in Laugh Tale or at its final gate whateber, while at least 2 Admirals will also be involved in this battle personally and decisively alongside their respective marine squads, and thats possibly including even Akainu himself.

- After this, all conflict between Emperors will be resolved, and they will be tsundere-style allied forces lol. Thus the main contender of the final battle will be Emperors Alliance vs WG (Holy Knights, Gorosei, Ancient Weapons, Imu).

As I said a long time ago
Cross guild are after ancient weapon caribou is the one who works for them this or Doffy and moria joins them(roger execution pannel)Doffy knows a lot
After elbaf is hachinosu a davy back fight mugis vs kuros
Mugis win they release tge prisoners and then In lodestar is the 1v1 against that crew kurohige goes down first
In laughtale shanks for the PK cross guild for the ancient weapon imu marines & world to stop them mugis involved
Luffy vs Shanks and imu final fight
Zoro vs mihawk
Rest of Mugiwaras vs marines vs akagami pirates vs cross guild a battle royal
Dragon & sabo vs akainu :pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:
Just that the gorosei will also be involved

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Oda: I've always pictured what the final chapter of ‘ONE PIECE’ would be like, though from time to time, the situation surrounding it changes. It will still be over whenever the One Piece is found in the series, haha. Anyway, this next arc is the final one.

Ever since that interview from Oda where he said One Piece is over when the One Piece is found I am less and less sure of the Laugh Tale > Final War suggestion. Nothing in Whitebeard’s speech actually confirms it need to happen that way. In fact, for all we know Whitebeard says what will happen linearly

-someone will arise to challenge the world and shoulder centuries of history.
Is that not what Luffy is already doing, and always has done in his own way? G5 being the big clarion call to the world that Luffy is that person?
-the World Gov fear the Great War that will come to the world one day
-Again, has this not started? Kaido and Big Mom have been deposed, Shanks, Blackbeard and Cross Guild are making their moves. The Gorosei are moving for the first time in the series, the Holy Knights are to be deployed, the RA have discovered the truth about the Empty Throne and are about to besiege Mariejois, Imu has used an Ancient Weapon to annihilate an island
-when the treasure is found, the whole world will be turned outside down
This seems to be the bit that makes everyone think finding the treasure = starting the war. That doesn’t seem so likely to me anymore. We know a bit of what One Piece is. It’s a story that made the Roger Pirates laugh their guts out.
Is One Ouece really just the method for Luffy to deliver his apparently stupid, impossible, childish dream? The world has been put on the brink of destruction by the great war and Luffy comes out of the wreckage, brings a smile to everyone‘s face, brings the story of One Piece with him and that turns changes the entire way the world is run.

It’s something I think needs to be kept in mind, with all Oda’s battle royale, the final arc has started, series will end when the most exciting part, what is the One Piece, is over quotes.

Oda: I've always pictured what the final chapter of ‘ONE PIECE’ would be like, though from time to time, the situation surrounding it changes. It will still be over whenever the One Piece is found in the series, haha. Anyway, this next arc is the final one.

Ever since that interview from Oda where he said One Piece is over when the One Piece is found I am less and less sure of the Laugh Tale > Final War suggestion. Nothing in Whitebeard’s speech actually confirms it need to happen that way. In fact, for all we know Whitebeard says what will happen linearly

-someone will arise to challenge the world and shoulder centuries of history.
Is that not what Luffy is already doing, and always has done in his own way? G5 being the big clarion call to the world that Luffy is that person?
-the World Gov fear the Great War that will come to the world one day
-Again, has this not started? Kaido and Big Mom have been deposed, Shanks, Blackbeard and Cross Guild are making their moves. The Gorosei are moving for the first time in the series, the Holy Knights are to be deployed, the RA have discovered the truth about the Empty Throne and are about to besiege Mariejois, Imu has used an Ancient Weapon to annihilate an island
-when the treasure is found, the whole world will be turned outside down
This seems to be the bit that makes everyone think finding the treasure = starting the war. That doesn’t seem so likely to me anymore. We know a bit of what One Piece is. It’s a story that made the Roger Pirates laugh their guts out.
Is One Ouece really just the method for Luffy to deliver his apparently stupid, impossible, childish dream? The world has been put on the brink of destruction by the great war and Luffy comes out of the wreckage, brings a smile to everyone‘s face, brings the story of One Piece with him and that turns changes the entire way the world is run.

It’s something I think needs to be kept in mind, with all Oda’s battle royale, the final arc has started, series will end when the most exciting part, what is the One Piece, is over quotes.
The problem is that we know that Luffy has to return to Fishman Island and by extension go to Mariejois at some cuz of prophecy.

Difficult to imagine the SH backtracking before finding the One Piece unless it’s somewhere in Paradise.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
The problem is that we know that Luffy has to return to Fishman Island and by extension go to Mariejois at some cuz of prophecy.

Difficult to imagine the SH backtracking before finding the One Piece unless it’s somewhere in Paradise.
Zoro had to talk the Strawhats out of backtracking at the start of this arc when they heard Vivi had went missing.

The fourth RP potentially being in a ship sailing around aimlessly, Wano being attacked for Pluton, one of their friends needing help, all of these can easily make the Strawhats turn back around before they get to Laugh Tale.

I always believe since day 1 Oda's final war will always be a full fledged war involving entire Marines/WG, All Yonko etc etc, pretty much every factions.
We can't have that many more major arcs such as BB vs SH arc, Laugh tale war, WG war etc
All are gonna be sum up in one big giant war.

I think it's obvious there are 2 Big villain groups left in WG/Marines and BB and both can't be defeated at same time without making one of them being the more impactful villain side unless BBPs somehow make an alliance with WG.

I prefer both the marines and BBP being separate villain entities with their fall happening in separate timeline.

RHPs are tricky. They are being set to get defeated by BBPs , but assuming WG are the endgame , will they play any role post BBPs defeat? If WG fall first and BBPs are true endgame then RHPs are going to be more impactful.

Also given how gorosei are set to be endgame villains , the question which intrigues me more is whether WG and marines fall simultaneously or separately.

Zoro had to talk the Strawhats out of backtracking at the start of this arc when they heard Vivi had went missing.

The fourth RP potentially being in a ship sailing around aimlessly, Wano being attacked for Pluton, one of their friends needing help, all of these can easily make the Strawhats turn back around before they get to Laugh Tale.
Zoro had to talk the crew out of backtracking because Zoro doesnt know the true history and what needs to be done with it lol. I also highly, highly doubt we undo years of progress of moving forward before LT. The Burned Man will likely be on or near a future island. The crew does.not have a lodestar or LT eternal pose, so heading back after this will take years unless Oda just randomly skips islands at that point. Imo, we cannot backtrack until we finish it.

The story cant "end" when One Piece and the these other macguffins are being set up to be used for something, which has been highly suggested to be about attacking Mariejois or doing something against the WG. Is the story supposed to end randomly once we know what One Piece is? What of Luffy's secret dream after PK?

What do you think Shirahoshi is supposed to do in all of this if LT is half a world a way? Who knows how we return, it could be through friggin High West or some cloud road and we see the crew assault Mariejois with the Sunny from the sky.

Edit: consider the fact that if oda doesnt do this, he also has to endload the entire WG, Revos, and remaining allies. What already is huge and called cluttered by people in this thread already, will be far worse if you do not split the conflicts up like its suggested.
Post automatically merged:

Just 4 funzzzzz

Who does Sanji fight in all this

:wonderland:
@Kyou

Ryo, Beckman (if Mihawk jumps to Zoro), and whoever is #3 on BBPs crew, but again they are all also fighting each other or some grouping of it maybe?

Just to clarify, some of these can or will end in 1v1s, whoever is last standing in particular.

As I said a long time ago

Just that the gorosei will also be involved
@kumae
Imo, the WG cant be involved here because idea is that they need to be symbolically destroyed on their perch at the center of the world.

You have the FI prophecy and the fact that Shirahoshi is there as an ancient weapon. Pluton has yet to also be unleashed and I doubt its true function is to be used in the fight for OP itself, but to be used for something else like Roger suggests.

Last edited:
Some of these factions will fight each other off panel, people that doubt that OP is ending soon read these 1 and done lore chapters and still think that there's much more to this? :saden:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Zoro had to talk the crew out of backtracking because Zoro doesnt know the true history and what needs to be done with it lol.
Nope, he talked them out of it because they didn’t know if Vivi was actually there.

If she had been, they would have invaded. Regardless of what they know or not about Mariejois. To be quite honest, the true history is not going to mean all that much to any of the crew except Robin.

Imu and the Gorosei murdering their friend’s father will mean far more to Luffy and the rest than anything done hundreds of years ago. That’s not personal. Cobra’s death is.

I also highly, highly doubt we undo years of progress of moving forward before LT. The Burned Man will likely be on or near a future island. The crew does.not have a lodestar or LT eternal pose, so heading back after this will take years unless Oda just randomly skips islands at that point. Imo, we cannot backtrack until we finish it.
If the Burned Man is Dragon then he’s definitely not on an island up ahead, because he’s back in Paradise getting ready to lay siege to Mariejois.

There is plenty of time to get a an Eternal Pose to Lodestar, if it’s even necessary. What is discovered when they get the four RP’s might mean they don’t even need to bother going to Lodestar.

The story cant "end" when One Piece and the these other macguffins are being set up to be used for something, which has been highly suggested to be about attacking Mariejois or doing something against the WG.
What about the Roger Pirates on Laugh Tale made you think One Piece is a weapon? Even the true name of the island gives away that it isn’t a weapon. Shiki thought Roger had a weapon years before he even went to Laugh Tale, and Big Mom almost certainly was talking about Pluton. From how the Roger Pirates actually reacted, I doubt One Piece is anything like a weapon. It’s the True History and some sort of keepsake of Joy Boy’s.

Uranus is play, we know Shirashoshi is Poseidon, Momo can bring down the walls of Wano whenever he needs to. Laugh Tale isn’t required for any of that.

The truth that Imu exists is already about to be known to the world without going there because of Sabo and Wapol.
Is the story supposed to end randomly once we know what One Piece is? What of Luffy's secret dream after PK?
Luffy’s secret dream is something childish like making the entire world laugh. It’s not something that needs a war to be fought over.

War has been fought, Strawhats win, the crew gets their rewards at Laugh Tale, series epilogue starts.

There’s nothing “random” about it. As long as Oda deals with everything beforehand, that’s when the series will naturally come to an end. When the war comes doesn’t matter to that, as long as there is a war, and we see the world change after it.

What do you think Shirahoshi is supposed to do in all of this if LT is half a world a way?
Shirahoshi isn’t a problem, if the crew go back they’ll run into her again and she can accomplish her role. That happens regardless of whether the crew go back before or after Laugh Tale.
Edit: consider the fact that if oda doesnt do this, he also has to endload the entire WG, Revos, and remaining allies. What already is huge and called cluttered by people in this thread already, will be far worse if you do not split the conflicts up like its suggested.
It’ll be split over at least three islands (Egghead, Elbaf, Final War), some of it will happen off screen, not everyone will make it to the big final war.

Nothing about having it before or after Laugh Tale actually changes anything to do with how many characters Oda needs to deal with before then.

Nope, he talked them out of it because they didn’t know if Vivi was actually there.

If she had been, they would have invaded. Regardless of what they know or not about Mariejois. To be quite honest, the true history is not going to mean all that much to any of the crew except Robin.

Imu and the Gorosei murdering their friend’s father will mean far more to Luffy and the rest than anything done hundreds of years ago. That’s not personal. Cobra’s death is.
You are missing the point of my response. I am talking about why Oda himself made Zoro have that dialogue in the first place. There is no reason to have anyone go backwards when they are this deep in journey progress. And reducing Robin's roleto "just her goal" is weird.

Why are we ignoring this scene with Law? Is he supposed to learn all of this after everything is over lol?

If the Burned Man is Dragon then he’s definitely not on an island up ahead, because he’s back in Paradise getting ready to lay siege to Mariejois.
The burned man is not dragon lol. He canonically does not have a "jet black ship". Its grey and red. He also does not have any burn scars lol. Dragon is like Public enemy #1, why would nobody know who he is lmao?

There is plenty of time to get a an Eternal Pose to Lodestar, if it’s even necessary. What is discovered when they get the four RP’s might mean they don’t even need to bother going to Lodestar.
Laugh Tale lies beyond Lodestar. Inuarashi specifically states that Lodestar is just the point where all the needles point and stop working. There is an arrow heading beyond it (and yes the label below says Lodestar Island or ロードスター:

What about the Roger Pirates on Laugh Tale made you think One Piece is a weapon? Even the true name of the island gives away that it isn’t a weapon. Shiki thought Roger had a weapon years before he even went to Laugh Tale, and Big Mom almost certainly was talking about Pluton. From how the Roger Pirates actually reacted, I doubt One Piece is anything like a weapon. It’s the True History and some sort of keepsake of Joy Boy’s.

Uranus is play, we know Shirashoshi is Poseidon, Momo can bring down the walls of Wano whenever he needs to. Laugh Tale isn’t required for any of that.
Where did I state One Piece is a Weapon?
All we know is the One Piece, Ancient Weapons, and True History all serve to function for "something", and that "something" has been heavily implied to changing the state of the world. Rayleigh says they were too early. This is specifically stated here

We still, to this point, do not know why they were too early save for Luffy and Shirahoshi not being born. There is very clearly a function the history, treasure and weapons serve, and why it was left by Roger instead of taken. Otherwise, learning all of this after is completely pointless.
You dont stop Thanos before learning about what the Infinity Stones do. This is storytelling 101.

The truth that Imu exists is already about to be known to the world without going there because of Sabo and Wapol.
Imu existing is only 1 small aspect and not 100 years worth of history thst was erased by the WG. Exposing that just starts a war, or maybe it doesnt. If thats the case and the true history revealing Imu heading the WG as the only viable piece of information, then why didnt Roger or Rayleigh or anyone in the Roger Pirates spread that knowledge?

Its not that simple.
Luffy’s secret dream is something childish like making the entire world laugh. It’s not something that needs a war to be fought over.

War has been fought, Strawhats win, the crew gets their rewards at Laugh Tale, series epilogue starts.
You dont know this though lol. The fact that its shared by Roger means its significant, and its not something Roger could achieve. He even says you need to be Pirate King to do it (i.e. the end of his dream). Why would a title be the sole reason in doing this?

There’s nothing “random” about it. As long as Oda deals with everything beforehand, that’s when the series will naturally come to an end. When the war comes doesn’t matter to that, as long as there is a war, and we see the world change after it.

Shirahoshi isn’t a problem, if the crew go back they’ll run into her again and she can accomplish her role. That happens regardless of whether the crew go back before or after Laugh Tale.

It’ll be split over at least three islands (Egghead, Elbaf, Final War), some of it will happen off screen, not everyone will make it to the big final war.

Nothing about having it before or after Laugh Tale actually changes anything to do with how many characters Oda needs to deal with before then.
Sure, but again, if the entire point of finding out what said villain group did is like, 90% of the basis for this story, what sense would it make to defeat said entity before finding out about this lol? There is not one story I know of that has done this. Resolve a major conflict but explain why or how it was resolved after the fact.

It is like...far more complicated to have the crew go backwards, fulfill the FI prophecy, randomly find an eternal pose to Lodestar, then go forwards to be PK and learn everything after the fact after already resolving the issue lol

Sorry, I dont buy the "Blackbeard needs to be the final villain" agenda, because thats clearly the reason this is being argued and Ive seen your stance on that.

You are missing the point of my response. I am talking about why Oda himself made Zoro have that dialogue in the first place. There is no reason to have anyone go backwards when they are this deep in journey progress. And reducing Robin's roleto "just her goal" is weird.

Why are we ignoring this scene with Law? Is he supposed to learn all of this after everything is over lol?

The burned man is not dragon lol. He canonically does not have a "jet black ship". Its grey and red. He also does not have any burn scars lol. Dragon is like Public enemy #1, why would nobody know who he is lmao?

Laugh Tale lies beyond Lodestar. Inuarashi specifically states that Lodestar is just the point where all the needles point and stop working. There is an arrow heading beyond it (and yes the label below says Lodestar Island or ロードスター:

Where did I state One Piece is a Weapon?
All we know is the One Piece, Ancient Weapons, and True History all serve to function for "something", and that "something" has been heavily implied to changing the state of the world. Rayleigh says they were too early. This is specifically stated here

We still, to this point, do not know why they were too early save for Luffy and Shirahoshi not being born. There is very clearly a function the history, treasure and weapons serve, and why it was left by Roger instead of taken. Otherwise, learning all of this after is completely pointless.
You dont stop Thanos before learning about what the Infinity Stones do. This is storytelling 101.

Imu existing is only 1 small aspect and not 100 years worth of history thst was erased by the WG. Exposing that just starts a war, or maybe it doesnt. If thats the case and the true history revealing Imu heading the WG as the only viable piece of information, then why didnt Roger or Rayleigh or anyone in the Roger Pirates spread that knowledge?

Its not that simple.

You dont know this though lol. The fact that its shared by Roger means its significant, and its not something Roger could achieve. He even says you need to be Pirate King to do it (i.e. the end of his dream). Why would a title be the sole reason in doing this?

Sure, but again, if the entire point of finding out what said villain group did is like, 90% of the basis for this story, what sense would it make to defeat said entity before finding out about this lol? There is not one story I know of that has done this. Resolve a major conflict but explain why or how it was resolved after the fact.

It is like...far more complicated to have the crew go backwards, fulfill the FI prophecy, randomly find an eternal pose to Lodestar, then go forwards to be PK and learn everything after the fact after already resolving the issue lol

Sorry, I dont buy the "Blackbeard needs to be the final villain" agenda, because thats clearly the reason this is being argued and Ive seen your stance on that.
Spot on. There’s simply no point in finding the One Piece and secrets of the Void Century and Ancient Kingdom after the WG has already been defeated and toppled.

That doesn’t make sense because it makes the One Piece itself pointless if someone can just overthrow the WG without even finding it anyway. Everything points to the One Piece itself being a necessary key to overthrow the WG’s oppression…and a decision has to be made after finding the One Piece as Rayleigh suggested.

Spot on. There’s simply no point in finding the One Piece and secrets of the Void Century and Ancient Kingdom after the WG has already been defeated and toppled.

That doesn’t make sense because it makes the One Piece itself pointless if someone can just overthrow the WG without even finding it anyway. Everything points to the One Piece itself being a necessary key to overthrow the WG’s oppression…and a decision has to be made after finding the One Piece as Rayleigh suggested.
Its wild to me that people dont see this. I do not understand how anyone thinks finding that treasure doesnt mean anything significant after this dialogue from Whitebeard:

There is clearly a linear order of events here. Thats not to say a world war cant start earlier, but the reason it will lead to its prophetic moment will be because someone finds the treasure.

@Paperchampion23
So?
@Paperchampion23
I do hate the fleet. Donquixote pirates were the most fleshed out group of villains. The only thing missing for them to be the perfect group of villains was to be defeated by the rightful main cast.
Dressrosa was when Lolda stopped treating the main cast as such,writing side characters doing all the fighting work for them.
It's the side characters's fault that Chopper is now beyond repair as a character. That piece of shit in the form of a cat stole his only possible opponent in shitty country(Perospero.).
If the fleet keeps stealing fights from Condom-Boy's gang until the final,this "pirate king's crew" title will be exposed as a fraud.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @gz89 @ConquistadoR @Vanlax @Blother Fertitta

@Paperchampion23
I do hate the fleet. Donquixote pirates were the most fleshed out group of villains. The only thing missing for them to be the perfect group of villains was to be defeated by the rightful main cast.
Dressrosa was when Lolda stopped treating the main cast as such,writing side characters doing all the fighting work for them.
It's the side characters's fault that Chopper is now beyond repair as a character. That piece of shit in the form of a cat stole his only possible opponent in shitty country(Perospero.).
If the fleet keeps stealing fights from Condom-Boy's gang until the final,this "pirate king's crew" title will be exposed as a fraud.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @gz89 @ConquistadoR @Vanlax @Blother Fertitta
Oda would rather give fights to Raizo, Cat, and Dog, who doesn’t even make the top 200 in popularity polls, than give fights to Chopper, Usopp, and Brook.