General & Others Oda admits everything before now was filler

B

Ballel

Oda is a crap writer that uses the same cut and paste formula every arc. Then he creates hundreds of filler characters and filler plot lines just so he can milk his series as long as possible. The final saga is going to put One Piece in worse sittings by the fanbase than Attack on Titan or Naurto. Sales are going to continue to drop. Should I keep going?
Oda is a marketing genius.
That's a talent in.itself I.guess

Look "idiot", Yonko saga was filler. And when Oda said, "idk how Luffy will defeat Kaido" it turned out to be 100% true, so idk wtf you are talking about lol. You are proving my point.
1. He definitely knew how he was going to be defeated

2. It’s not filler, it’s called set up

Idk why you’re obsessed with proving that one piece has been stalling, like literally everybody and their grandma knows

1. He definitely knew how he was going to be defeated

2. It’s not filler, it’s called set up

Idk why you’re obsessed with proving that one piece has been stalling, like literally everybody and their grandma knows
  1. Um he definitely did not know how he was going to get Luffy to defeat Kaido which is why Luffy got three different power ups in one arc, then having base luffy going 1 v 1 against hybrid kaido and then Oda had to retcon his fruit which created so many different inconsistency. That is not a writer who knows what the they are writing.
  2. Um set up can also be filler dude, those two aren't mutually exclusive.
  3. Um no they don't. Like are you living under a rock? These fanboys think everything Oda writes is by design.

1. Um he definitely did not know how he was going to get Luffy to defeat Kaido which is why Luffy got three different power ups in one arc, then having base luffy going 1 v 1 against hybrid kaido and then Oda had to retcon his fruit which created so many different inconsistency. That is not a writer who knows what the they are writing.
  2. Um set up can also be filler dude, those two aren't mutually exclusive.
  3. Um no they don't. Like are you living under a rock? These fanboys think everything Oda writes is by design.
Lol