General & Others Oda admits everything before now was filler

Um, yeah.... Everything up until this point in the story was to setup for the final stages of the series, which will all culminate into big reveals, and ending the series. Spoiler alert..... That's how stories fucking work.....
Spoiler Alert, Spoiler Alert, Spoiler Alert, set up can still be filler, Einstein. Those two aren't mutually exclusive. You can have 300 chapters of set up and 290 of those chapters can still be filler. Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, and Zou both served as set up for Wano and guess what, those arcs are still filler especially Wano.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
lol the fact that the userbase here was incapable of comprehending oda was talking about the treasure of one piece and not the series and it has nothing to do with canon or filler is actually not surprising :milaugh:
Yea but how does that change the fact that Oda said "It's fine if you start reading from this point on" according to that article. Which was the main point of this thread no?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
More like you don't know how to write clear and concise sentences and just write in generalities and then you act like I am suppose to know what you're talking about.
or maybe you just can't read for shit so now you trying to use big words to sound smart after making a fool of yourself
Post automatically merged:

Yea but how does that change the fact that Oda said "It's fine if you start reading from this point on" according to that article. Which was the main point of this thread no?
he's just trying to attract new readers so people wont be discouraged to start reading because one piece is entering it's final saga