General & Others Oda admits everything before now was filler

depending on what you mean by that. sure, im not receiving financial aid to study in college and i dont plan to even apply for such a scholarship.

also not sure how that is relevant to clown piece being garbage.
You will never become the intellectual you desire to be as long as you waste your time on this manga instead of intellectual fiction like these

The fact it said "lol" ... Right cause Oda when he's speaking is saying "lol".

Regardless of that there's nothing bad he said, except the reality that everybody's read since chapter 1 should know... He's now gonna start focusing on the big entities that he's been building up in parallel to Luffy since the early stages of the series.

"It's fine you start reading from.." =/= "Everything before is filler"

Y'all got better reading comprehension than that.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
yea in other words, "please continue to buy my manga and make me more rich". He wants to make as much money as possible. Attract new users to a 1000+ manga and it will make sense for them? Lmfao Oda is salesmen.
yeah a guy who makes his living by selling stuff wants to sell more, how dare him
Post automatically merged:

even akainuthegrimreaper got it but lee didnt my god! :milaugh:

yeah a guy who makes his living by selling stuff wants to sell more, how dare him
Post automatically merged:

even akainuthegrimreaper got it but lee didnt my god! :milaugh:
Nah he needs to do charity work so homies can waste their time talking about his shit manga that they don't like. Instead of homies going and supporting and discussing the shit they do like.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Nah he needs to do charity work so homies can waste their time talking about his shit manga that they don't like. Instead of homies going and supporting and discussing the shit they do like.
oda lives rent free in the haters heads and funny thing is he never did anything against them :steef:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I understand that but calling the rest filler is just poking fun at his statement which implies you'll be ok if you don't read the Yonkou saga that just came before the final saga.
lee is serious i dont think you understand how dumb this guy is zenzu

yea in other words, "please continue to buy my manga and make me more rich". He wants to make as much money as possible. Attract new users to a 1000+ manga and it will make sense for them? Lmfao Oda is salesmen.
Manga fans when they realize that manga artists don’t sleep 3 hours a day just to cater their subjective tastes but rather want to make money

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
lee is serious i dont think you understand how dumb this guy is zenzu
Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Teach, Akainu. All extremely prominent figures from the beginning to end of pre timeskip. We are now heading back to them.

Oda could have made this Yonkou saga half as long and we wouldn't have missed out on much. It's extremely bloated to say the least, and now his statement implying you can skip that only adds fuel to the fire.

Enlighten us then. Tell us what your God meant in that statement?
Dont question the okama, that creature is dumb af, dunno why it talks about redditors when he is sucking oda more than any redditor. As for the statement its clearly what oda said, and the fact that he considers wano and anything bellow it as fillers, the story about one piece will start soon, which is true

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Teach, Akainu. All extremely prominent figures from the beginning to end of pre timeskip. We are now heading back to them.

Oda could have made this Yonkou saga half as long and we wouldn't have missed out on much. It's extremely bloated to say the least, and now his statement implying you can skip that only adds fuel to the fire.
you are entitled to your opinion but saying it's all filler it's just fucking stupid, he was reminiscing how it took 25 years to get here,if it's all filler then chapter 1054, is actually chapter 1