General & Others Oda admits everything before now was filler

Time to watch Kazenbo (as Arabasta Bomb) version 23456789, Wano bombs (as plot device to beat villains) version 765329, luffy being beaten with max humiliation 28394967 times by the villains and his FS and speed Gear effectiveness magically deactivated to zero since it's the only one way for Oda to create fake tension, extreme powerup cycles without any victorious consequences, luffy's struggles against fodder characters no. 39494827 for 100++ chapters without even fleshing out the final boss' character and motivation, etc

Spoiler Alert, Spoiler Alert, Spoiler Alert, set up can still be filler, Einstein. Those two aren't mutually exclusive. You can have 300 chapters of set up and 290 of those chapters can still be filler. Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, and Zou both served as set up for Wano and guess what, those arcs are still filler especially Wano.
Don't really care what you want to call it. This was another piss poor attempt at trying to bash the series. "The author admits everything filler.". Give me a break. Quit being such a try hard when it comes to wanting to trash One Piece. The series has it flaws, we all know that. But you take shit to a whole new level.

Don't really care what you want to call it. This was another piss poor attempt at trying to bash the series. "The author admits everything filler.". Give me a break. Quit being such a try hard when it comes to wanting to trash One Piece. The series has it flaws, we all know that. But you take shit to a whole new level.
I don't have to try hard for anything because Oda is successfully trashing his own manga for me. You see more and more Lee33's users popping up, where you even bashed Oda. Also, I think you should take your own advice and instead stop trying so hard to slobber over Oda's knob.

Yes, it is filler. Are you going to get more defensive now that I said it is filler? Does it hurt your feelings that I said your Goda is a shit writer who copies and pastes every arc and wastes the readers time on nonsense characters running around doing nothing?
Post automatically merged:

Are you people brain damaged? Yes, everything in a story is setup for the ending of the story. What the actual fuck is going on on this forum lol
I seriously find it funny that it is mostly the Oda dick riders who continue to use the word "retard" or "brain damaged" when someone insults Oda competency. You, NikaParis2, Pero and Midnight Delight are some of the biggest Oda dick riders here and yet all of you have the same generic response.

Last edited:
imagine being so dumb that you think that the entirety of the manga up to this point is filler, this is beyond mental retardation:broocry:
People here are too special...
Post automatically merged:

Punk hazard was filler, Ceaser was filler, Smile fruit was filler, Scabbards were filler, Wano was filler, Yonkos were filler, WCI was filler, yes it was filler.
We live into a simulation.