General & Others Oda confirms that "rooftop" wasn't his idea and that he was pressured to do it.

I assume that in the original plot Zoro and Sanji were spoused to fight against King and Queen form the beginning, without the stupid dragging of the plot.
This was always resolved og plot and plan

Oda then because his editors pressured him
, he made that fanservice SNs vs Yonko

Killer and Zoro had no business to be on the roof
Oda felt the pressure to make a hype moment for his audience

It was pretty fucking obvious with the amount of contribution Killer, Law and Midd did.
Not even that
Basically Kidd and law didn't even do much from 980 till rooftop
Then on rooftop, they were sidelined for Zoro to shine

Og plan was SN trio vs kaido (+BM), Wings vs calamities

You're making a mountain out of an anthill lol

All this could mean is he had to delay Luffy's arrival to the rooftop to chapter 1000 or reestructure the chapters leading up to it (like adding the Yamato and Ace flashback so it would lead directly to Luffy), not that the fight as a whole wouldn't happen.
they cant accept Zoro feat on the rooftop. That the only goal of this thread :ihaha:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
1.This only confirms he was dragging to match the rooftop start with chapter 1000 (which is beyond fucking stupid, why sacrifice story for a number lineup? Sellout type beat)
2.Rooftop has been the peak of Wano so far, so thank God for the insert regardless. The raid was being carried by the rooftop chapters up until recently.

Oda’s original plan was probably to have Kidd, Law and Luffy face off against the Yonko while Zoro would defeat King first before scarring Kaido.

And Killer…would continue to be a non-factor. You can NOT convince me that Oda genuinely sees Killer as the leader of the new generation. Kidd yes of course, but Killer absolutely not. Sorry.

I'm sure that Kid would eventually end up in rooftop, but I'm not so sure about Law, especially Zoro and Killer who had their opponents to deal with.
Law started the alliance against Kaido in the first place and has been paired with Luffy and Kidd as the big 3 captains of the supernovas. His support and abilities were also imperative to the fight.

Zoro had a plot thread with Kaido due to Enma being Oden's sword.

Killer is the only one who doesn't fit all that much but his partnership with Kidd is just as intense as Luffy and Zoro's, so him following Kidd even to a fight with 2 yonkos still fits.